Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 622.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from JoeAwesome: “I see a local pickup for a TTX2 Chase HQ2 computer. Seller says the HDD is shot. Still very much salvageable for a multi setup if that's the only issue? What else would I need to get started besides files and a new HDD? A JVS I/O? ” You want to make sure the X2 has the GS979/7900GS GPU and Pentium4 CPU. Then yea, just a HDD/SSD and JVS I/O.

• I had the same issue with an MV1B. Turned out a few of the pins in the cart slot where bent and not making contact with the cart. Once I replaced the cart connector, my problem was resolved.

• NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from toastcoaster1337: “I have a NxL server type XZero with a 160gb hdd, Version 1.02. I have the virtual disk decrypted and mounted in windows. ” Could I get you to make a drive image of the entire drive for me? Those servers have "parts" of game containers spread out in an obfuscated way. I've wrote a script to organize them and its possible your drive could have some missing parts to complete an undumped game revision.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tiff_lee: “Yeah will do, I've not got round to reading up on the multi and all that jazz. Am I fine just to read the drive within windows? ” Yep, you can just read it like a normal hard drive.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tiff_lee: “I do believe I have one of these... bought from YAJ ages ago Sticker on the drive says ver 1.12, I haven't got round to doing anything with it so lord knows what's on the actual drive ” Thats great! Could I get you to make a drive image? Or send me a list of folders from one of the partitions?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Not sure why the Nesica Preservation thread got locked. There have been a few NxL X2s pop up on YAJ recently with the older 250GB drives. If you've won one of these or know someone who has, please reach out to me. There are still quite a few older game revisions that need to be preserved before they're lost forever.

• Quote from psykom1: “Quote from penrhos: “Easy, method 2:- - STEPS ” So I'm taking a deep dive into the X2 hardware.I have been searching up and down in documentation but I can't find the reference thread I was looking for. I know in the past somebody has flashed one of these, and I'm kinda at a roadblock. While I have a 7900 GS that came with the unit, I would like max specs possible. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7fa4fd5b512fa9beff8794a57 In the steps above, where do I cange the clock values …

• Custom Taito Vewlix Sub Panel Aux

Niko - - Project Showcase

Thanks for the update, I think I'm going to have to back out of this one.

• Custom Taito Vewlix Sub Panel Aux

Do we know a cost? Sorry I just skimmed the thread. I'd be interested in 2 blue and 1 black. All with no labels please

• @molamola how is the drive connected to your PC? Also you are not running this from inside a virtual machine are you? WDMarvel sends lowlevel commands to the SATA controller/drive, so a VM will most likely not work. Make sure you connect the drive directly to the motherboard as alot of the USB to SATA adapters are not compatible.

• Quote from toastcoaster1337: “I believe that program will show you the unlock password once the drive is already unlocked. As in, you would first need to boot the T3 unit with the drive attached, once it unlocks the drive you could hotswap the drive into your PC and use that program to see what the password actually is. I tried what I just described with the HDD from my Type X Zero unit and was able to see the unlock password. My Western Digital HDD has the backdoor master password set, yours ma…

• Vewlix Vs Rebirth

Quote from Crumptinite: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Crumptinite: “Quote from thegreathopper: “how about an X2 ” If I could find one i would. ” They do pop up pretty regularly on YAJ. But if your VS has a JVS I/O you can pretty much run any JVS games. Naomi, System 2x6, etc.Dont put a console in there. It's like buying a Lamborghini and swapping in a Honda engine. ” pc and actual system is the plan, as well as a x360 becuz vf5 is my shyt. I thought naomi was jamma? Not really interested in drop…

• Vewlix Vs Rebirth

Quote from Crumptinite: “Quote from thegreathopper: “how about an X2 ” If I could find one i would. ” They do pop up pretty regularly on YAJ. But if your VS has a JVS I/O you can pretty much run any JVS games. Naomi, System 2x6, etc. Dont put a console in there. It's like buying a Lamborghini and swapping in a Honda engine.

• Sorry man, you pretty much have a paper weight. The drives are ATA locked and the key is derived from Dongle + Motherboard combo. The drives and dongles arnt really interchangeable. Outside of maybe specific boards. Depending on the drive, it's still possible to clear the ATA lock, but even if you get it mounted. The game and all its assets are stored in an encrypted container. What version of Gunslinger Stratos is it?

Niko - - Taito Type X

lol very true. It might be best to disable the button combo and just choose a game for the night. Do you recall what game you where exiting when the issue happens?

Niko - - Taito Type X

1.) Currently there is not a way to change the button combo. Maybe in the next release 2.) Unfortunately not, though you could always backup the "D:\TypeXmulti" folder and restore after the event. 3.) What's the date in the filename of your drive image?

• Another problem I've found with TV tubes is they can be too thick. That was the problem with one of the Toshiba TV's I tried.

• Is there anyway to verify curvature without physically fitting the tube in the cab? Maybe part of the model number?

• Quote from Dreygor: “I like this style .. however the button labels don't quite fit what I need I need something more like... P1 Coin .. P1 Service .. Exit .. P2 Coin .. P2 Service .. Test ” ^ This, or do a run with no labels at all.

• I initially lost interest in this after hearing it was going to be TATE only. But today I decided to skim the thread and I see a few others had the same concerns about rotating a monitor for 1 game. Anyways, I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here but I think at the very minimum a control/text rotate option should be included in the game.