Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Could I get added to the list for two md2neo adapters?

• Silly question, but what do you use to mount the voltmeter? I see the mounting holes, but no idea what to use.

• Quote from SabreAZ: “While on the subject, is it possible to use breakout bnc rgbs cables to use on pvms with the minigun? ” The short answer is yes. I use a set of mini din 8 to BNC for my BVM. I ordered a custom cable from retro-access.com/ If you need help, send me a PM. Quick shot of the cable and it displaying on from a CPS2 to my BVM. jrvrDuP.jpg Hg2dJD7.jpg

• Quote from SabreAZ: “does that affect the older ones too? Other questions. Kick harness: how do we ground the kick harness? There's only 6 pins, which I imagine are for the buttons. Is this an oversight or was it designed to have the ground be external from the connector and just grounded to a ground jamma pin? What is the pinout for the kick harness? I'm sure I can figure it out, but it would be nice to make it official, I suppose I havent been able to test the board yet cuz I still gotta make …

• Thanks Frank_fjs

nutybug - - Project Sentinel

Hi ekorz, at the moment, I just setup a sort of test build on the controller tapping the points and setting up a makeshift db15 connector. I want to go the route of the Brooks Universal Fight Board, but I haven't seen Undamned's USB decoder in stock and the only place I've seen it has been on one site and out of stock for a while now. Unless there is another place to purchase it from that i'm not familiar with. As for the CPS2 multi kit thanks for the tip, I'll be adding that to the growing list…

• Thanks Frank_fjs

Everything fit nicely, without issues. I like the spacious pads for the SMD components, it made placement and soldering easy. Everything went smoothly. As I mentioned earlier, this is my very first Super(Mini)gun. I had picked up a Neo Geo MV1C and it had just been sitting there collecting dust while I researched options on consolizing it. What I love about this setup so much is that I was able to use the same cable that I use for my NESRGB mod going into a PVM. After a bit of tweaking on the po…

• Thanks Frank_fjs

Thanks Frank_fjs. This is my first build, it was lots of fun and works amazing with my Neo Geo MV1C jVAbf1u.jpg zHEQht5.jpg

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “It's not tight (TWSS). I assure you they will fit perfectly. All footprints are to spec as per datasheets. I've put these together and have verified fitment, the only connector that's slightly off is the 3.5mm audio connector but it still fits fine with a bit of maneuvering. This has since been rectified in the latest editions. You don't want over-sized holes with loose fitting components, they'll fall out when you flip the board to solder. Hint: With the cut tape parts, a…

• Hello, could I be added to the list? Thank you.