Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Has anyone tried this before? m.donberg.ie/catalogue/line_ou…ansformers/msuifus11.html

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

It will be "ShuzhouhanshanTVfittings". In Chinese, it will be "苏州寒山电视配件".

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

I've found a Suzhou city government's notice. 221.224.13.226/suzhoubaweb/show/sj/bawebFile/633736400.html According to the notice dated May 30, 2018, the buisiness license was revoked because of the company had not been in buisiness for more than 6 months.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Quote from tiff_lee: “Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale it says shuzhouhanshanTVfittings ” I've searched "ShuzhouhanshanTVfittings" in Chinese and found following company. m.zdao.com/company/f055b7bd-6baf-4040-8e41-a9f525afcd20 This company manufactures and sells TV transformer products. "<HS>" mark on the fryback's sticker is same as their registered trade mark. However that page say their buisiness license has been revorked.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Yes. That is the item link.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Quote from ekorz: “That link brings me to a taobao login page, and I don't have an account (I use an agent). Is there a direct link to the seller who you spoke with? ” I'm sorry, you need open your own account to contact the seller. However it's not so hard. Please try that.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

About 2 hours ago. I think you don't need speak chinese. If you can use online translation, you can contact the seller via ali wang wang (Official Chat tool of Taobao) .

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

I've just contacted the taobao seller via SMS. He said he still have stock. You should try to contact the seller directly. shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

One good thing is there are spare flybacks in this world.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

I think he bought most of them. youtube.com/watch?v=WW71vhO6RNo

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Quote from bboycap: “I am also planning to go there next year. Any recommanded shops? ” They has various Lindy parts. s.2.taobao.com/list/list.htm?usernick=vip0123455 They has cheap PGM carts including Ketsui, DDOPDOJ, Espgaruda. shop108179932.taobao.com/ The sellers in there can be found on Taobao and XianYu easily. Most of the arcade related sellers saying "located in Guangzhou" are in there. However they are not retail shops. (In fact there are no retail arcade shops in there.) So, you should…

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Quote from bboycap: “ It seems most Chinese arcade stores are in Guangzhou Panyu district. ” YES. Actually most of Chinese arcade related companies like seller, distributor, repairer, developer including WAHLAP TECH are located in Panyu district. Last month I went to there and bought CHIHIRO, PGM carts and some Lindy parts with very cheap price.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Quote from bboycap: “BTW: I sent my chassis to the repair center in CHINA. ” Is the repair center in Guangzhou Panyu district?

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

I think item in the picture is not "MSU1FUS11". Actual item, that I bought from the seller, has only 2 pots.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

I've contacted the seller via SMS and got his reply. He told me his taobao account that your agent contacted is already stop to use. His current taobao account is as follow. shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548 also he told me item is still avairable.

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

Last year I’ve got one from that seller on Taobao directly. At first I've tried to contact seller through Ali wang wang (Official chat tool), but never got reply. So I've searched and found the seller is following company. blog.sina.com.cn/dengwangfbt After that, by sending a message via SMS to company's cell phone I finally got that. However I've never test that, because before testing that my tube has gone to air. Now I'm trying to get new tube. I think, if your agent never get reply from sell…

• Nanao MS-2931

gitanes - - Monitor Help

According to NEO ARCADIA forum, this one was said to be compatible. But I don't know if it is true or not. yoycart.com/Product/2130326814…r_ignition_coil_MSU1FUS11

• Hello from Japan

gitanes - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi all! I'm from Japan. I love old arcade video games. So I am very excited to join this forum. Thanks in advance!