Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 424.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from Wall-Garants: “happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me. unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying. With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars. ” Yikes, that's $155 USD. If online shipping calculator is notably high, Parad…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from redsupra: “Hello! I've just recently acquired a 19xx and was looking to install an infinikey but when I looked for the gamecode in the list, 19XE isn't an option. ... Is this version of 19xx supported by the infinikey or is this going to be one that I have to maintain the battery for? ” Hey, sounds like you found a new one! Yeah, like xodaraP said, we have some dudes that can get it submitted to mame. @idc, could you generate a key from these files? -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from viperman3: “If anyone interested, Paradise Arcade Shop has Undamned USB Decoder Plus in stock. ” To be clear, it's the screw terminal version, not DB-15. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from tom5151: “Quick question for @undamned It looks like 1 of my UD-USB is not working anymore I have solid RED / GREEN light indicator as soon as I plug it to my supergun. Maybe I plugged it wrongly and sent bad voltage at some point Do you think I can do something to save it ? I've tried to re-flash it, but as soon as I plug it to my computer (even without power it up through my supergun), I can see the solid RED/GREEN led indicator. ” Usually, both LEDs on at the same time is supposed …

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from Derick2k: “Thanks, Im gonna probably need like 10-15 of these easy. Do you also happen to have a batteryless solution for the Pang/Super Pang pcbs? ” Yep! InfiniKey-Kabuki -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Sorry guys, my ordering schedule got pretty mucked up after loosing that big USB Decoder shipment, so I'm trying to regroup. I'll try to post a better ETA in a week or so. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Barth0lin0: “revived a dead SFZ3 board (REV 7) with a infinikey. easy install. Game booted! was super happy. Played for an hour and shut down the PSU. when i powered on the PSU, green or black or pinkey screen. Game doesnt boot up. i need to let the PCB " cool " down an hour and then it works again. if i quick repower on the PCM, same thing: blue screen. Sometimes the game bootd up to the main screen or player select screen and then the "suicided screen" comes back. Rechecked 4 times …

• Quote from Barth0lin0: “I know F3 boards are tough to get right. Is-it the same with F2's ? ” I'm guessing yes. Maybe do some digging regarding how people set up their F3 gear. -ud

• CPS2 I/O Interface

undamned - - RGB's lab

Quote from Kavas: “Can anyone tell me what part the FB26 is? There are a bunch of them on the board. ” Yeah, what Frank said. Sadly since no markings, it's difficult to tell what the replacement part is. You can tell if it's broken electrically using an Ohmmeter/continuity tester. It's basically a wire running through some ferrite material. Should be close to 0 ohms. Should still work even if cracked, provided the wire is not broken and you didn't tear the copper vias when you bent it over. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from parodius: “I thought I read somewhere that the resistor you can find attached to the pins of cn2 on some rev 3/4 boards was there to help with key programming. ” Some Rev.3/4 have a pull-down resistor on the clock signal to lessen the chance of bogus bits getting written, but after loads of testing, I never found it necessary (for InfiniKey, at least). Konosuke's CPicS2 adds a series resistor to one of the programming signals, but I don't know which signal or if it would even help in …

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Anselmo: “just installed two of these. 1 worked perfectly. It was revision 7. The other was revision 3 and that didnt go so well. On boot I get a solid colored screen and then the coin meter in the cab starts ticking like crazy. Any ideas what this could mean? I've tried two different cabs and the coin meter still goes nuts (tick tick tick) with a solid color screen. ” Cycling over and over in my experience was due to the InfiniKey not getting power (because I forgot to solder somethi…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Velyks: “I've got an issue with a European Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo board (SFXE). It was previously working. It's a rev 4 board and I installed it as shown, soldering jumpers 7, 2, and the power jumper, but all I get is a blue screen. ” Just as an experiment, try with no game selection jumpers set (no solder blobs). -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Velyks: “Hi. I've got an issue with a European Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo board (SFXE). It was previously working. It's a rev 4 board and I installed it as shown, soldering jumpers 7, 2, and the power jumper, but all I get is a blue screen. The battery has been removed, the little cap has been discharge, and I've checked that both DL-1827 and DL-1525 are getting a solid 5v on both Vcc and Vpp and the Infinikey is getting a good 5v (Measured 4.4v on the chip direct). I've tried all o…

• UD-USB Decoders

I've been quiet regarding the new batch of DB15 UD-USB Decoders because I'm basically at wit's end. 2 boxes arrived at my local DHL center at the beginning of the month. Only 1 box was put on a DHL truck and delivered. The delivered box contained 20 out of 500 units (480 units in the undelivered box). Since then, I've called DHL frequently for updates. As of today, they are claiming the undelivered box is "lost." There's about 2 months of work in that box, and now it's "lost" somewhere in my own…

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Quote from undamned: “Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Willow runs with CPS-B-03 on the C board, so there are no immediate donors. Modifying the game code to run on another is not a large undertaking, or configuring a CPS-B-21 to use a custom configuration would also be possible. As it stands now, no existing CPS-B-21 combination matches CPS-B-03. ” I sent an InfiniKey CPS1 proto to Parodius to do some testing and he was able to use his battery B21 as a B03 replacement with my…

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Willow runs with CPS-B-03 on the C board, so there are no immediate donors. Modifying the game code to run on another is not a large undertaking, or configuring a CPS-B-21 to use a custom configuration would also be possible. As it stands now, no existing CPS-B-21 combination matches CPS-B-03. ” I sent an InfiniKey CPS1 proto to Parodius to do some testing and he was able to use his battery B21 as a B03 replacement with my board. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from GeeDee: “Has anyone started a list of the currently supported/unsupported controllers? I'm gonna be bringing more and more hardware out to my locals soon and I'd love to make some kind of graphic to bring along with me for instructions encase I'm not always next to my setups. If there isn't one already, I'd be more than up for starting a little google doc support list if people want to chime in with what controllers they've used/seen used on their stuff! ” Long ago, I had the intentio…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from Apocalypse: “Given it's possible to buy NOS CPS-B-21 chips, have you thought of including it in your design. This way you could have one unique design with keyed connectors that fits all configurations. ” Lol, definitely crossed my mind when I was ordering B21's a couple weeks ago for C-board repairs. It would be ideal, actually. Added to my never ending project list -ud

• I DM'd the acct holder and they clearly have beef with both DS and Mitsu, so I am not inclined to believe that they had good intentions in creating that acct. And I'm positive there is no intended confusion with "Official unofficial account" in the bio Perhaps I'm overly cynical, but $5 says their plan is to build a following, get people comfortable with seeing activity from that acct (many people assuming it's DS himself, simply because of the DS logo) and then posting something offensive to ma…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Raph_friend: “Anything about HORI VLX PREMIUM PS3? ” I don't have access to one at the moment. I thought I tested one many years ago and only problem was default button mapping was off. What is yours doing (sorry if you already mentioned it and I forgot)? -ud