Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

Stupid Dufus - - RGB's lab

He'll probably reach out to the next person in line and offer to them. I believe that's how I was able to get mine.

• Form Organization and layout.

Stupid Dufus - - Forum News

I dig it!

• Home Arcade System

Quote from kryssss: “As I want to check the different qualities of images that can be obtained with modern TVs, I also intend to buy a new monitor that supports the 15 khz analog RGB signal (although it's rare to find ). Has anyone on the forum been able to try a monitor that supports 15 khz ? Is it worth compared to picture quality and other modern TVs with OSSC ? ” I've used my HAS on both a PVM (15 khz) and BVM (15 and 31 khz), and it looks great. I've tried it with Naomi netboot, CPS2 multi …

• I believe Japanese law requires all visitors to carry their passports with them at all times. If police stop you and you don't have it, it's something like a 100,000 yen fine. Many stores will have signs "Japan Tax Free" to let you know about the no sales tax discount @djsheep mentioned. And not just electronics. Many clothing stores, department stores and others offer the discount too. Just show your passport (with a tourist visa) and you should be set.

• Yeah, Friends is within 5 minutes walking from Beep/Surugaya. If you're looking for old Famicom/Super Famicom manuals, they have a decent selection. At the street level you're more likely to see shady-looking signs with a guy's head in a girl's lap, but Friends is on the second and third floors. Also a note on Surugaya, they've had an in-store special going for something like a year (and was still going as of two weeks ago) where if you buy 5 games, you get the whole lot for 10% off. You could b…

• Quote from djsheep: “Mak, Beep, G-Front and Suruguya are worth visiting for sure ” If you're looking for arcade PCBs, make sure you go there the Surugaya next to Beep. There are several surugaya locations now. Quote from djsheep: “There’s another PCB store in Akihabara that opened but the name escapes me ” Probably KVC Lab (link)? Also sells infinikeys for CPS2 if you need some.

• As suverman pointed out, it's definitely MJ5Evo.

• I've always run mine between 5 - 5.05v without issue.

• UD-USB Decoders

Stupid Dufus - - Temple of the Undamned

Just tried with an Xbox one controller for the first time, and no luck. White stock controller that came with an Xbox one s (with disc drive). Ps3, 4, 360 all work fine for me though

• I'd love to be put on the list for one set if possible.

• Sorry, wasn't aware of how bad the exchange rate and shipping is with Australia =/

• db_electronics used to sell his dbGrafx Booster through Stone Age Gamer, but now works with castlemania games (pre-order link here). $65 USD

• Welcome! I'm from Round Rock myself.

• Home Arcade System

Quote from shorjewken: “So maybe an oversight on my part, is there component video support in any capacity, either through custom cables, a HAT or anything like that? I have a means to connect everything but it's nice to have these options when taking these products to various places. ” I think if you get the output adapter that has the PlayStation style av-out, you could use HD retrovision cables with the PS adapter.

• Just had to give a thumbs up for the ruler. I think I had the same one when I was a kid

• Home Arcade System

This page on the retro access site explains why things are always "sold out": retro-access.com/pages/how-thi…hy-stock-keeps-going-down Basically, you have to check stock in the morning each weekday.

• Home Arcade System

I use the second one (NES RGB with audio cable) with no issues.

• The site has an explanation of what out of stock means there. retro-access.com/pages/how-thi…hy-stock-keeps-going-down Basically, gotta check early in the morning when everything is listed in stock and order then.

• UD-USB Decoders

Stupid Dufus - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned sold them direct to me here in Japan. Maybe he can do the same for you?

• Home Arcade System

Quote from lupinko: “Capcom CPS2 Kickharness 2x (not sure if this is the same for Naomi and the Capcom I/O Converter) ” It is. I've used the kickharness with the Capcom I/O Converter, as well as CPS2 with no issues.