Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can anyone give this a try....been a while...

• I think this has been answered before and it's hard to dig through such a large thread, but how do you play decrypted/hacked roms with the CPS2 multi? Just put the roms in the game folder and set the key to #fffffffffffff? Thanks.

• Awesome, thank you for the information.

• Does anyone know what the device that stores the keys was designed to have as maximum writes? I'm a bit concerned that it may not have been designed to be able to write keys to so often and wondering if constantly writing keys switching games can shorten the life of whatever storage it uses. Just curious, I didn't find any mention of it in ArcadeHacker's blog but I didn't look too well either. Anyone have an idea?

• Yes, it'd be pretty helpful to know for sure...

• Also can I upgrade straight to the latest firmware using the SWD port or do I need to go through versions in steps?

• I have a launch CPS2 Multi with the (I guess) 1.0 firmware. What do I need to get in order to upgrade the firmware? Anyone have a link of what I need to buy and instructions? Thanks.

• LCD replacement?

SwaggaJackin - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from SwaggaJackin: “UPDATE: Issue is fixed. The Ebay Arduino LCD's work fine. So original cable was damaged. I bought a replacement cable, and it didn't work and sometimes would work but the characters were garbage/garbled. The problem? Cable length. Replacement cable was too long (148cm). Purchased a 1.5 ft. cable, works fine now. ” Glad you go it fixed, but not sure cable length was the real issue. I have made my own ribbon cables longer than 6ft and they work just …

• LCD replacement?

UPDATE: Issue is fixed. The Ebay Arduino LCD's work fine. So original cable was damaged. I bought a replacement cable, and it didn't work and sometimes would work but the characters were garbage/garbled. The problem? Cable length. Replacement cable was too long (148cm). Purchased a 1.5 ft. cable, works fine now.

• LCD replacement?

Replaced the cable, same issue. Nothing but white squares on the LCD. LCD module is still able to select/write games but must be done blind as no characters get displayed on the LCD using these arduino ebay replacements. There's some jumpers on the back of the arduino lcd pcbs, maybe one of these needs to be set?

• LCD replacement?

No, I totally didn't already say that.

• LCD replacement?

No. It was the first thing I checked with a multi-meter.

• LCD replacement?

I'm going to try another 2x7 Ribbon cable as I'm going to assume that perhaps him stepping on it damaged it because if I wiggle it a bit I see the squares disappear and reappear so something is jittery. Will post back after the new cable arrives.

• LCD replacement?

Pretty good tech support here for your product...

• LCD replacement?

It's not a contrast issue, there's just no character data there because as you described, the top row is squares and the bottom row has nothing.

• LCD replacement?

Had my cousins over and one stepping on the LCD module board and is now cracked and displays no characters. I ordered this (LCD only): ebay.com/itm/5V-Blue-Yellow-Ba…ksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 Desoldered the old LCD board and put that on, backlight works but also no characters so guessing it wasn't exact drop in. Where can I get another LCD board to replace my broken one? I can still write games and switch but I have to do it blind. I have the tools necessary to desolder/resolder a new one on. Th…