Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 837.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• $250 for a 19” tube and chassis in the washdc are is not high.. 19” arcade monitors rarely appear in my area.. also, 19” TV, they are hard to get.. there seems to be a group of us looking for them..when I see one for free and reach out someone has already reached out and I have Craigslist alerts setup.. this is why an universal mount would be great because even if we don’t have the bezel we can at lest have something inside the cab.. and the trend of RGB Mod TV is going to be a real thing in a f…

• understandable

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Is there a way to make an “universal mount” for both 19 and 20” If not, the WG19 is great and I am happy with it:) ” Yes i can make it. I can cut some SLOTS nor circle ” Then the only thing that we would need to pick would be a 19” or a 20” vessel? Because the monitor is a different size?

• Is there a way to make an “universal mount” for both 19 and 20” If not, the WG19 is great and I am happy with it:)

• Very nice.. I want mine to be 1p control panel.. also, I think that you mentioned that you put in a 20” TV..did you had to create an stand mount, also did you RGB thee TV or used an arcade monitor chassis that is compatible with the CRT? I am asking because I have 5 pelco’s monitors that are also 20” and I am looking into RGB or compatible arcade monitor chassis

• “And that is my scientific take on why there is such demand on a child size arcade machine.“ well..your scientific take is wrong..I want them because I’m a child

• If we can get %100 1 to 1 repo. put me down for 3 - pink 2 - yellow 1- gree if we are going 80%.. I am not sure right now If I want in..

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from hursit: “I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original ” We really need to get someone local to lend him their legit Cute so that these repos can be a 100% match and even a source for spare parts. it would be a damn shame if he starts producing cabs without the chance to make them perfect. ” I agree here.. let’s f…

• You know I am in.. Things that we need to know..is first payment 30% and then another % alone the way once the cabs are build or mostly build? Then another % when they are ready to ship to USA? Or are you saying $1500 upfront full payment? What is the actual time line and dead line for payment(s) to start production to shipping to USA? You need to work out hard numbers estimate and the actual process for people to dish out $1500 to Cereth.

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “I am seeing your project on the usual places which might or might not be a good thing and I hope that Capcom doesn’t get any funny ideas along the road and send you a well written letter.. ” Dont worry about it my friendQuote from Aurich: “I'm seeing it spread too, these things can move fast. I'll tell you this much, the probability of getting a cease and desist goes up much faster with that Capcom logo on the side. Companies are much more aggressive …

• I am seeing your project on the usual places which might or might not be a good thing and I hope that Capcom doesn’t get any funny ideas along the road and send you a well written letter..

• Quote from Cereth: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Take a page from marketing - find or hire a good looking, long hair, feminine (girly girl), skinny, 20 something years old girl..MUST be a girl, write a review script..put her in front of the camera going over the cab/script, create a gmail account, put the video on YouTube with the email account for ordering details.. ” One might like to blow this off as a joke. Please consider my advice as well though: don’t. ” It was intended as a joke..Capcom migh…

• Take a page from marketing - find or hire a good looking, long hair, feminine (girly girl), skinny, 20 something years old girl..MUST be a girl, write a review script..put her in front of the camera going over the cab/script, create a gmail account, put the video on YouTube with the email account for ordering details..

• She is beautiful and a Virgin

• we need the marquee and a nice video review from a fellow Arcade-projects local member:)..

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…05f7bcc034c6f04f1311248b9

• if we are targeting $1500, plus monitor $$, plus shipping in the USA $$, that is close to $2k for a repo at your door..again, the target should be as close as possible to original if we can.. Also.. I am not just going to buy one..I am looking to get six.. two of each color with monitors and 10 extra monitors if possible..

• Quote from FluxChiller: “Just a thought here - couldn't hursit and micromort do some video conferencing, high quality photos and precise measurements of what needs to get done rather than the hassle and cost of shipping and entire cab? ” True but if you have the original cute cab at hand and the manufacturer lined up maybe it is better to use the original cab (main parts) as the master mold and build the cabs from the mold. The same for the monitor glass thing in the front..plus having exact mea…

• "PS - my blue cute looks pretty new if we want to go that route... maybe it would pass import. I'm also down for donating provided there's a discount somewhere at the end of the line." that is the quote.. if that one does not work.. I guess it will be hard to find a cute on your side of the world.

• I was looking at the original video with the cute and the pictures of the current repo..I think that we should source an original and send it over so the cute details could be iron out and we can get the cab as close as possible to the original... This is what I noticed so far... The front monitor Glass - seem darker on original and mounted differently without any screws showing. we seem to have four screws two on each sides that holds on the front glass on the repo.. Cute logo - repo does not l…