Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 895.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from gunblade: “i am not fixing stuff from far away due to the costs but happy to try to help id the actual problem there is not a lot on those ms9 neck cards, there are safety resistors on each colour the spark gap part number is RA-102M-V6-Y-2, you could probably find an alternative using part or all of that number HV shutdown on ms9 is pretty rare, they shutdown on power up if there are any issues in vertical or horizontal or sync processor circuits ” Found a data sheet info on that clo…

• Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from stj: “they are usually called GDT's (gas discharge tube), how can it smoke unless the glass breaks??? you may want to check the soldering incase that's what's smoking. also they come in voltage ratings - you need to know which one to buy. ” There is a PSA posted about these chassis. I know that my tube is shot as well as another members here and we both had issues with the vacuum tubes/spark gaps/GDT's. From my experience, I definitely saw it smoking. I'll pull…

• Form Organization and layout.

Derick2k - - Forum News

Quote from rewrite: “It's good in theory. It has all the options for narrowing things down that you'd want out of a search, but the actual search engine for the site is awful unfortunately. I'd say you can search for the complaints @twistedsymphony has made about the system, but... ” I don’t think they will show up

Derick2k - - Forum News

Quote from Darksoft: “@Derick2k Can you please elaborate? ” Basically joking a bit with this one. Its just the way the forum software search functions work. I think @twistedsymphony and/or @rewrite made a few comments about this before. But I will try to give you some details when I can brother.

• If anyone has time and can check their neck boards/chassis maybe we can identify the ratings of these GDTs From the pic below you can see some of these have markings. There are modern day equivalents of these. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…56fc1f9a2aee5a228a83db518

Derick2k - - Forum News

I like the changes a lot, now lets find a way to fix the search function

• Quote from MissionFailed: “May I please be put down for 1 as well? Quote from Derick2k: “We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating ” Quote from ekorz: “someone figure out how I can fit RFID, JVS IO, Fast IO, extra buttons, and this thing all in my CP with selector switches ” 3 of these 4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-a.jpg4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-b.jpg all jokes aside. Would something similar to Misturiugi's CPS kick harness condensers work? Or 7 CPS k…

• Im in a for a pink one, but I also want it to be as close to 100% as possible. At the same time, if not possible to get it 100%, maybe I should just get 3, 1 of each color

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “Not sure I should say so they dont get bombarded. I believe there called spark caps and I was only sent 2 or 3 to fix my chassis that's been to a certain place 3 times. I eventually found out with inspection that one leg was not connected and it shorted my tube. ” If you have a manufacturer or part number that could help.

• If its the spark gaps you are referring to, you shouldnt have to replace those unless there is a problem elsewhere, they are basically there for high voltage discharge protection.

• Quote from ekorz: “Quote from Derick2k: “We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating ” Ha there's an idea! someone figure out how I can fit RFID, JVS IO, Fast IO, extra buttons, and this thing all in my CP with selector switches ” Working on it Im sure we will get some iteration of something that will do most of this

• Ill take 2 please. We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating

• Quote from Micromort: “I’ll grab some pics later today/tomorrow. Everyone has a different definition of “mint” so I hope I haven’t oversold my cab . There are a few small spots that might be suspect. BUT I think it’s one of the cleanest stock cutes you’re going to find. also, I have no idea how to ship this but I’m willing to try. ” You would have to crate it and honestly FedEx / UPS / DHL Air Freight, its the fastest, not the cheapest, but they take care of everything for you basically. @hursit…

• Quote from jassin000: “OSSC's FPGA maxes out/ends at 1600x1200 5x 240p modes only, but good news your 4K TV can make nice use of that. ” Ive been trying to see how I reach out to Marqs to see what it would cost for him to make a OSSC version that would do 240p 9X (upscales nicely to 2160p) I mean if he can make one even at double the cost of the current ossc I would buy 5 units right now.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Derick2k - - Project Showcase

Make mounting holes to accommodate for the different A boards, and have enough height/clearance for the different connectors that can attached to the B or C board, plus DS multi and undamned infinkey setup.

• Plus Osaka has some really good food

• Lucky you!!! Definitely check out Beep, they still have fair prices I think. Im planning my 2nd trip, going to stay at least a full 2 weeks this time. maybe a little longer if I can.

• @hursit You need to put your repro side by side with an original one, who in or near turkey can lend Hursit a cute???

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “For people interested in the USA, here is what I would like to know, do we care about the dimensions being original or do you care more that it fits a 19” WG monitor horizontally? Do we care enough to change the dimensions if that is a possibility to fit a 19”WG both vertical and horizontally? I am asking these questions because we know this is a repo cab and might as well try to get it as close as where we can source monitors from the USA.. I also do…

• Im sure there a quite a few original tubes around to be had, the problem I think would be sourcing their original chassis. If hursit can make them accommodate 19" crts both hori/vert, then he can make adapter mounting brackets to mount 18", 17" crts, I would go in this direction, that way people that cant get crts, can install 19" lcd, etc..if they choose to. I vote to make the cab versatile, while keeping the appearance of the original. If people are willing to donate as well, I would donate so…