Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 660.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Arthrimus: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Awesome work @Arthrimus! So, question. Can you make button remapping work for start and coin as well? Regardless if you're able to do this, awesome work still! ” Wondering about this, don't know if you saw it! ” It is possible, but would require modification of the code to support it. I'll look into it. ” Thank you so much. The ultimate preference would be to be able to map all buttons to any button.

• Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Yes, I had my Gunforce converted into R-Type Leo. I had a technician do the job for me using files provided by Apocalypse. Works flawlessly. I am eager to find another cheap Gunforce to convert it into Blade Master ” Why keep doing conversions? Just buy the Multi-M92 and have all the games!

• Quote from djsheep: “かわいいですね ” Fair enough, but from the promo pic, it looks barely big enough for a man to play on, does it work OK sitting?

• This is a very cool thread, but can you guys tell me why there is such big demand for a child size arcade machine?

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Awesome work @Arthrimus! So, question. Can you make button remapping work for start and coin as well? Regardless if you're able to do this, awesome work still! ” Wondering about this, don't know if you saw it!

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

xtrasmiley - - Project Showcase

Yes sorry, I was thinking CP2 multi for some reason, of course you haven't seen the CPS1 multi yet... b/c if you have I would be VERY jealous! Great work on the cases! I can't buy one right now, but I hope down the road the demand allows a second run!

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “The Saturn controllers can map COIN in a few ways. Either the L shoulder button, or the R shoulder button, or L + R + START alongside any 3 x faces buttons + START. ” Yeah, not sure if I care about COIN too much, it's the damn start button that is weird I think, although I was wrong about GotH, as it doesn't use start it uses pins 25 and 26, which I'm not sure why doesn't work with my HAS, but the GotH board I have is very badly damaged so it could also be that. gamesdatab…

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

xtrasmiley - - Project Showcase

Quote from Escarioth: “also ! like ive said , don't forget that i can garantee that DS multi cps1 will fits in. Think of this case as an original cps1 case. ” Do you mean you can't guarantee it will fit, as in it does NOT fit?

• Easy to do in 2 steps: Step 1: Sell Gunforce Step 2: Buy Gunforce 2 Sorry man, I'm sure it can be done, but GF1 has a much smaller board, so it will be a lot of work, not sure it's worth it. Also a reason GF1 will probably not be a good donor for the upcoming multi M92.

• Awesome work @Arthrimus! So, question. Can you make button remapping work for start and coin as well? The reason I ask this is b/c the HAS also only does normal button remapping and this doesn't help in weird games that use start (or coin I suppose) as an action button, such as Guardians of the Hood or Rampart (two player joystick version), etc. I have asked @Frank_fjs to sell me two Saturn adaptors (if he has time/extras) and would like to see if these two would have the ability to do this. I'd…

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Quote from the Goat: “Has anybody been able to use the new wireless Retro-bit Sega Saturn controller with RGB's Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter? The LED on the receiver lights up. But I cannot get it to pair with the controller. ” Same question with the other S2NG converters (I think Frank makes them?). This might be a perfect wireless solution! I've seen on the YTubes that the controllers also mix and match between the Genesis plug, so you can use a Saturn controller on a Genesis and vice…

• Bump for an update!!!!

• Quote from jassin000: “I doubt we'll see an OSSC 2 until the current OSSC FPGA chip reaches EoL. People have been slow to adopt 4k sets as well, and that no doubt plays a part in demand for resolution solutions higher than 1080p. ” I agree EOL for the current chip and lower prices for the next one. I’m just ready!

• Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from jassin000: “OSSC's FPGA maxes out/ends at 1600x1200 5x 240p modes only, but good news your 4K TV can make nice use of that. ” Ive been trying to see how I reach out to Marqs to see what it would cost for him to make a OSSC version that would do 240p 9X (upscales nicely to 2160p) I mean if he can make one even at double the cost of the current ossc I would buy 5 units right now. ” I personally think it's long time for an OSSC 2, that incorporates some new features…

• Setup Time Crisis 3

xtrasmiley - - Namco System 246/256

Quote from ekorz: “Maybe end of the era for original stuff. But the knock offs are pretty good: arcadespareparts.com/arcade_parts/shooting_parts.html “NAMED” instead of “NAMCO”. A bit cheap on the wiring and hose if you get the full gun. ” That link has original ones too, only $480 USD!!! On sale now for $280! LOL There is a guy on KLOV selling the slide (blue and pink) NOS with NAMCO on it, that's what I did, I will buy the "NAMED" gun, and swap the slides for NAMCO ones.

• I think all the attention on the PGM has driven prices up. It's a great system for sure, but new attention, new collectors! Well, welcome to the hobby I say! I'll try to track my carts down for some photos for you.

• So I need to find my 3 carts to take pics for you, but you said you are trying to find them at a reasonable price, what would that be exactly? This game is pretty awesome, but seems to be creeping up in price (probably b/c it's so fun). You mention $500 USD in your video, that's crazy, and can't possibly be the going price can it?

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Quote from Cat: “I am connect my HAS with a VGA Cable to the OSSC using the HAS Video Port Everything works but just that I get no sound Does the VGA Cable from the HAS to the OSSC carry Audio signals transmissions ? My OSSC is connected to my LCD Monitor with a HDMI Cable I was wondering if the HDMI Cable carries Audio signals transmissions ? How do I get Audio with my currently Setup ? Thanks ” As others have said, VGA does NOT carry audio, use the 3.5 jack. HDMI DOES carry audio out, but of c…

• Restoring a 720 Degrees

xtrasmiley - - User's Repair Logs

OK, well if you need a third... forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=459048

• Restoring a 720 Degrees

xtrasmiley - - User's Repair Logs

Do you need joystick? I might know where you can get a repro.