Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 312.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from plasia: “Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is across all different Gundam anime and was absolutely huge popularity-wise. Please note: This is a 2v2 game, the arcade mode can be fun but that's not where the greatness is. You need to play it 4p, which means 4x System 2x6 (or 256…

• So just to expand upon this from the 2 games mentioned, what in your opinion @plasia is the best 246/256 Gundam game? perhaps you could rank them (maybe you already have elsewhere?)

• don't have a cab but i've ran one straight off an adjustable power supply, I think I wound it up to 24V actually as I thought thats what the Time Crisis recoil guns used.

• Yeap arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…&postID=179902#post179902 based on a ESP32 by looks of it

• NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

tiff_lee - - Taito Type X

Yeah will do, I've not got round to reading up on the multi and all that jazz. Am I fine just to read the drive within windows?

• NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

tiff_lee - - Taito Type X

I do believe I have one of these... bought from YAJ ages ago Sticker on the drive says ver 1.12, I haven't got round to doing anything with it so lord knows what's on the actual drive

• Oh as if by fate arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…&postID=178694#post178694 one of these jasenscustoms.com/products/capcom-cps3-acrylic-case

• No problem mate, Hursit also does a metal CPS3 case if that interests you arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…-cps-3-custom-metal-case/

• Do you mean something like this? highflow.nl/behuizingen/cps3-acrylic-case.html

• Quote from culexus: “The RGB signal is feed trough a GBS8200 with all the mods I know of and is running an ESP8266 with GBScontrol then feed into a Benq BL702A. This gives me a nice picture and is a good way to save some $ compared to an OSSC or going for SONY BVM.. ” Looking good, can you elaborate more on GBS8200 mods and the ESP8266 side of things?

• Quote from jimmyjames: “I got a custom 1 player panel from him. 8 buttons plus start and I had two extra buttons added on the left as I have pc, ps4 and Xbox hooked up inside the cabinet. ” Stop teasing, lets see it!

• Quote from jimmyjames: “Just wanted to say my Namco Noir panel is great. I have to install it but the work is good. Panel is heavy and good quality. Good stuff. ” Alberto does Noir panels now? any pictures

• Nanao ms-2931 buzz (fixed!)

tiff_lee - - Monitor Help

Quote from Derick2k: “Yup, uncletom's write up is pretty good. but like i said, you want to stiffen up the yoke structure. The windings are resonating causing the buzz. So you want to basically solidify it. Lacquer is thinner and evaporates quicker/dries faster than varnish so it will most likely take more coats to to solidify over varnish, since varnish has more solids but is harder to apply. Back in the day, and Im sorta dating myself here, we actually used a preheated varnish mix to dip trans…

Quote from nem: “Quote from tiff_lee: “i'm guessing the sealant is used to bond the yoke to the back of the tube? ” The yoke isn't bonded to the tube. The sealant is used so you can fill all the small crevices of the yoke. ” Oh I see, as another means to stop the buzzing noise

Quote from nem: “Here's uncletom's writeup from way back: albyhus2.se/_eget/monitors/MS-2930-S/ Skip to the Yoke part. The spray he used is this: taerosol.com/202-plastic-spray-2/ Then he used regular acrylic sealant on top. Silicone sealant works just as well. ” That's a great write up thanks for providing the links. So looks like the PRF202 is a plastic lacquer, i'm guessing the sealant is used to bond the yoke to the back of the tube?

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “I purchased new drop in speakers from alberto1225 on the neo-geo forum. He probably still has some. They were $30 plus $12 shipping. You have to slightly modify the speaker box. There was picture instructions he provided too. ” The same @alberto1225 on here?...

• Can we not just merge this thread with this one? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ker-replacement/&pageNo=3 it's the exact same topic but the other has far more information in it

• These speakers were from my Sony soundbar (which is a current product) but searching online I didn't find much for the speakers themselves xdZEFdM.jpg RU6vPTU.jpg O1R39Ol.jpg JrCu1qH.jpg The cone size was about the same but mounting was slightly different. Also came across another Sony one on ebay, different part number to the one @ebzero89 linked but actually looks like a better alternative ebay.com.au/itm/1-859-199-11-S…ksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• If you're willing to open up the monitor wire a small relay or something similar in parallel with your power button and have your raspberry pi turn it on. Momentary pulse to cycle the relay simulating a button press.

• Quote from ebzero89: “the specific size you need is 1.7 inches x 4 inches (45 mm x 100mm). There is apparently some small wiggle room as referenced by the sony speakers @tiff_lee mentioned as they are 5cm x 10cm. I have also found a company that makes a 2 x 3.5 inch model and a 2.25 x 4 inch in the correct shape. I dont have links to those as I have heard about them through a 3rd party vendor. If you try the visatons let me know how it goes! ” I got some pictures somewhere i'll get them uploaded…