Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 317.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Got my measurements from Szabo’s. He can also do cut decals so looks like I should be set!

• Mini Capcom Mini Cute

nam9 - - Project Showcase

Capcom Mini Cuter

• What about other import/export arrangements? You can’t buy 2nd hand goods, but does customs allow goods through under service/repair declaration? You could take a Cute body in beat up shape to sand blast and repair?

• Thanks @psykom1, I was on their Messenger chat, but they only looked to have full sheets, not lettering? I'll check...

• Hey, I’m looking at options for Neo Geo side art. Who is currently offering decent quality work? I’m only interested in the white lettering - not a full side panel. Just to complicate issues... I may be after the MVS 2-slot Mini lettering... I found this offering from Arcade Art Pro: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Looks just like what I’m after, but I think the sizing is too large for my cab... In the pic below, the cab is 17” wide across Neo•Geo... arcade-projects.com/…

• Plenty empty shells on eBay too - depending on your needs...

• Quote from nam9: “And here is an update to the schematic to include H+V sync combiner on the unused gates on IC2 Yes, yes, fix v1 before adding features. (Credit philmurr, UKVAC) Sync_cleaner.JPG ” @rsignal

• Great to see people are still improving this design @rsignal. If you'd like to go for broke, do you think it would be possible to add the option to accept either CSync or H/VSync input to your model?

• You’re right there @mdk. It stands out as the single most elaborate piece on the entire cab... all the other metal work could be formed with a break and spot welded. Makes me think that this hinge section is actually off the shelf rather than in house?

• This is Alex and Krikzz having their back and forth in Twitter.

• Hey. The cab I’m working on uses this sliding hinge to attach the control panel. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Anyone know what this fitting is called? Essentially, if I can find a strip of the male fitting I could make alternate control panels to swap out.. Cheers!

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

nam9 - - Taito Type X

@twistedsymphony depends what you are running. I will get a black screen on TGM with a non Taito card, but other games will boot and play. Tested with 9600, Pro and XT (see earlier posts). Only XT failed to boot. Worth noting though that all above run worse than the 9600SE... If @Mickysmoke picks up a 9600SE it should be functional until we get a BIOS reflash sorted.

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

nam9 - - Taito Type X

Quote from Mickysmoke: “Nice1 @nam9. Was looking at a few different 9600 SE on ebay, was hoping to get them running and use for a muti hd. Can the ttx+ work on any monitor ” The TTX will output 15 & 31kHz via the VGA and DVI ports respectively.

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

nam9 - - Taito Type X

@Mickysmoke The stock SE looks like this: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 It is assumed to have a custom BIOS. It should be trivial to extract said bios and flash a stock card, but haven’t got round to trying. May also be possible to flash another RV350 based card with the same or modified BIOS. @twistedsymphony and @rtw may also be onboard with experimenting here...

• IGS PGM STEREO MOD

nam9 - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Look up the data sheet for UPD6379 I used a Neo Geo amp minus the effects channel. This will also 5v mod your PGM... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Link to previous discussion

• Well, sorry to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, but take a look at this: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Yes. It is they. All present and accounted for, in a very safe place at the bottom of a drawer full of resistors. But wait! The reason I came across these? I was... hunting... for a... set of case screws for my Naomi TBC.

• Quote from NGAES: “Nice job but little bit odd button setup methinks. ” I'm still not sure if this is a 3 to 4 button conversion, or if the panel was cut with the button placement template applied back to front... If you look at the control panel of the 'stock' Big Red, it looks to have the same layout... B2,3&4 are not in a straight line: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Maybe I got the offcut panel Quote from psykom1: “The bottom foot rests make this look like a hybrid …

• Got to work on the control panel this week. Really happy with how it turned out! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 Progress shots: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…5a072deb5aa1d09172f7f72f5 New CPO from Arcadeoverlays, and new hardware from ArcadeWorldUK. Arcadeoverlays really came through in helping to fit their Neo Geo artwork to my rather non-standard panel. F…

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

nam9 - - Taito Type X

How did I miss this? I’ll give it a shot!

• Nice find @lufeig Let us know how you get on!