Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You know, my Moonwalker was fine/still on working battery (it had been carefully swapped over the years). But I ordered the "de-suicide" kit for it anyway, so I'll run the decrypted and hope I can use the regular CPU for this multi someday.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

jassin000 - - Project Showcase

I paid in full! CPS1 sexyness here I come.

• Quote from Kavas: “Wait why did he do that? ” Chinese clones would be my guess.

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Does somebody have the Rhea/Phoebe firmware files as Deunan took them offline? ” No! In fact now I'm afraid I might not have the last/latest version installed.

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “This, combined with the recent project by @Frank_fjs that tackles the problem by using an 8pin mini DIN to Scart adapter, gave me an idea to give my own take at it. ” Sync pin 20 to 12 switch was my idea, I suggested it to @Frank_fjs for the adapter I asked him to design, just saying... b5uXw2M.jpg The main reason why I did, I was so sick of everyone asking for HD15 hats to use with a OSSC (now they have ZERO reason)! This will also aid in the mod becoming part of any future OSS…

• Above ^ @Aurich that's what I was really saying... Some of the stick encoders have some lag in them, even if Undamned has zero its introducing lag to a system that otherwise (if direct wire DB15 supergun standard) has none.

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

Quote from kryssss: “Is there anyone on this forum who has tried connection with HAS + Retrotink x2 + OSSC ? ” No why the fuck would they Quote from the Goat: “HAS outputs RGBS OSSC inputs RGBS ” Where does a Retrotink x2 fit into this? Quote from kryssss: “- 8 pin mini DIN to component cables ? or - 8 pin mini DIN to composite/s-video ? ” 8 pin mini DIN to (Euro) SCART HAS 8 pin mini din out > SCART cable > OSSC SCART in (AV1) Normally I recommend sending the audio from the HAS separately (via …

• Quote from Kavas: “I see Jassin using the vewlix style setup, just wondering how it feels. ” Like total shit! That VXL shot? Yea it was more or less a "cuz they said I couldn't do it with real hardware" shot... It was unplayable/bad with Sanwa sticks/buttons at best. Why do you think I want to buy some of the limited sticks (I want this version)? A89absQ.jpg I have since upgraded just my Vewlix Diamond (white) with @Hadouken Arcade 's custom joystick adapter. The LS-32 with a high tension spring…

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

I don't do it... but I guess you could go composite/s-video out > Retrotink 2x > component cable out > OSSC component input > HDMI output. I have no use for composite/s-video. Also none of this is HAS related, as HAS outputs RGBs NOT composite/s-video.

• Quote from midwaydj: “Those MK fight sticks are perfect. I am planning to to rewire mine for db15 so no usb decoder or undamned adapters are needed. ” I want to do the same! Nothing against Undamned, I love his products but I think if you are already dealing with lag from a LCD panel... Why risking adding anymore? It's simply not worth it, esp when it can be so easily avoided with a new harness. I'm not just talking about Undamned adapters too, the PCB inside the stick can add to this (end-to-en…

• Quote from Aurich: “I'm not telling you to shut up, I'm saying maybe we shouldn't engage in it all over again. ” Even if you are, you're still cool in my book man (yea I can be a dick sometimes, its OK to call me out once in a while).

• Quote from SVM: “I've tested the latest firmware and menu with my MV1FZS and didn't run into problems, too. ” I'm going to give this a shot over the weekend and report back as well. My testing projects are piling up! I need to really spend some time with the S16 multi beta as well. Pokemon Sword and Shield dropped and I'm still not finished with LM3... Oh and I got my GBA Consolizer kit from Game-Tech today too. AHHHHHHH VIDEO GAME PROJECTS!

• Quote from Aurich: “Oh look, a conversation about CRTs with jassin, this will be informative and full of useful and new information, and is definitely worth derailing the entire thread to engage over. ” Heh, I hear ya... But in this case my opinions are actually relevant to the subject of the thread, so no I'm not derailing it with "useful and new information". Also worth pointing out, it would be both "useful and new information" if you didn't already know these things... Being that @UMKShock i…

• Quote from GuileWinQuote: “These games weren't made for modern displays ” You are thinking about this backwards... It's not the games that "weren't made for modern displays" its the modern displays that were not made to properly handle these games. OSSC only adds 1~2ms of lag, its really a fantastic scaler the best I've ever used in fact. Yes he should drop it if CRT is what he really wants... but I love how you CRT guys rave about 'em like they have no negatives whatsoever. How about the fact t…

• If you use a CRT you don't need the OSSC. OSSC is a digital output scaler best suited for LCD/OLED displays. CRTs will have the greatest tolerance of the wacky low sync produced by Midway Units, but Sony Wegas are known to be problematic. Only free sync/wide range sync (50-240hz) supporting LCD will sync/lock a Midway PCB. The alternative is adding the iScan DVDO for it's frame buffer feature to support any/all capture cards and monitors (60hz lock) but this comes at the price of lag.

• I'm down with the MK... But only 1 and 2, always thought 3 and U3 sucked and everything after that is just unplayable.

Not much of a difference so I'd take either depending on what the most popular choice is/was.

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

Quote from kryssss: “But for a smaller screen (for example, between 19 and 24 inches - the size of an arcade cabinet screen is usually 24 inches), do you have another suggestion ? ” High End freesync BenQ or Asus PC gaming monitors.

Because only the A-board is mounted, and the case fits that... The multi B-board can be as large as the entire A-board. I'd say its a good chance it will fit, however be aware that at this point we simply don't know for sure. If that is a problem, wait! I will purchase a case, and I'm early in line for the multi once its released... If any problems exist I will be sure to let everyone know, and also what modifications need to be made so it will fit.