Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 828.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS1 issues

rewrite - - General Arcade Tech Help

If you have any other CPS1 games at all, swap the A boards. Then you'll know where to start.

• Make sure the pins are straight. In both connectors. One of them being just a little off can make these feel impossible to put together.

• Check the voltages out of the PSU and then toss a game on there as well!

• You shouldn't be turning the flyback all the way up. The screen pot is not a substitute for a brightness adjustment. Use the guide here, set the flyback's pot properly and don't touch it again. wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/How_to_…or_Colours_and_Brightness Going to sound foolish here, but the wording in that last post suggests you haven't been testing with an image going to the screen...?

• If the ringing just went away, I have no idea...

• Use a paper towel tube over your ear and the transistor to isolate the sound, see if the ringing sound is coming from the transistor I uploaded a picture of. Or if you can isolate the sound and find it's another transistor, let us know which.

• I was asked to try and flesh out Hursit's thoughts in English. There seemed to be some confusion stemming from his 80% comment. The cabinet that has already been completed is 80% accurate. But moving forward the goal is for the cabinets that will be sold to be 1:1 aside from monitor-related stuff (bezel, mounting points, etc). Additionally the middleman thing may or may not be the future of this project. Both in terms of payment and/or shipment. That'll be reviewed again when a 100% cab design h…

• Where is that quote from?

• Quote from animesuperj: “Using PayPal, people could cover the fees if they send normal ” PayPal now makes sellers eat the fees on a refund or dispute. So if someone paid the fees, then asked for a refund, they'd get $463.75 back, and the seller would have to eat the $13.75. For 40 cabinets that's asking whoever is the middleman to be on the hook for $1650.

• Quote from hursit: “1- I cant find out the real colors. People have to help me about of that. You guys have to find RAL code of the colors. Then i will test it ” I feel like reaching out to Ronnie would be good for this. He's probably had more Cutes go through his hands than anyone else? I know there are folks on this forum with original cabs, but they don't seem to be piping up. Have you tried on ArcadeOtaku? Quote from hursit: “2- You guys have to find out TATE mode for the 19" WG ” Same as ab…

• Quote from hursit: “When he complete the money he will sent to me %30 of payment. Then i will start. I dont know how many days takes to get all payment, but in this meanwhile i will start to redraw cabinet. I dont want waste time. Yes ronnie told me he can borrow his cabinet. If he cant @Solmin will help us. But i have to see how many people seriously make payment. Because there is some shitty paper works in Turkey to bring to Cute here. ” I don't want to come off wrong, but I would be much more…

• Quote from FluxChiller: “Anything you would recommend to screen/pick a guy? ” Ask around and see who else knows them, or has had them do work. KLOV would be a good place for that. Chances are high /someone/ on there has dealt with whoever you're looking at.

• Quote from FluxChiller: “Nanao MS9-29SU ” 0pE.jpg

• It's not abnormal for the HOT to go after a recap. I don't see anything obviously wrong with the yoke. Which MS9 is that, and I could probably look up the part location and part number for you.

• Are you planning on this being straight away, or is there some leeway in the pre-order period? I know Cereth said he's busy for at least a few weeks, and I know you'd mentioned Ronnie may be able to sort you with a cab to borrow, plus color matching and 19" tate still need research. If it all works out to mean production starts after the holidays you may end up with far more orders.

• Welcome Nick! Where-abouts in CA? There are a ton of us here on the site.

• Quote from FluxChiller: “red/grey wire that goes up to the copper bands ” The copper band thing is the yoke, and those are yoke wires. One set is for horizontal, the other is vertical (I couldn't tell you which is which, the other set is the brown/yellow, or brown/white with the same style connector). Anyway, my money is on your HOT has gone out.

• Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

rewrite - - General Arcade Tech Help

The console release is the arcade release with additional characters/features. It's a direct step up.

• @FluxChiller I for one definitely misunderstood you. Glad things are figured out, and I still find it funny you found my pic of all people's. Sad about not getting one though