Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hell0 friends

BMXer3s - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @]YaZ[ ! Good to see you on here man!

• Quote from Wraith: “Fingers crossed hope it works out. Are you one of the French guys that came to DTN? ” This dude won the Gutter Trash tourney in the UK.

• Totally forgot about this game haha. Say "NO" to drugs!!!

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from Cat: “Does the Start and Select buttons on the XBox360 now become the 1 Player and Coin Buttons ? Is this how it works ? ” Yes it should be. That's how the layout is on my 360 TE fightstick.

• Hey everyone

Welcome Aaron! aka @MunchiAZ!

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “ for the mini din will this cable work? I would be connecting it to a GSCART switch. retro-access.com/products/fort…ds?variant=18593264926771 ” That cable will work perfectly. I use the same cable for my setup with a SCART to component adapter.

• Quote from LawdVayduh: “I tested out the Brook Neo Geo adapter with a PS3 controller. It worked great in my limited testing. I didnt even realize that you initally plug your controller into it with USB and then you can disconnect the usb and use the PS3 controller wireless! Instructions say you can reassign buttons as well, but I didnt test that out. ” Does it work with 6-button games despite being a Neo Geo adapter?

• Quote from SabreAZ: “out of curiosity, does the brook neogeo to ps4 adapters work? Since undamned's db15s are out of the limelight for a bit, im curious if they will work? ” That's actually a great question. Would like to hear if anyone has done any testing on this.

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from BMXer3s: “I’m actually using a scart to component adapter and I’m currently using this one and it works very well- ” You are my new best friend! I fully support/approve/endorse this gear/setup, great job. ” The picture it outputs is absolutely stunning. I was very impressed.

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from BMXer3s: “Finally got the HAS! ” That's a nicccce thick 8pin mini cable you got!Does it goto/end in Euro SCART? Did you buy it/find it online someplace?! PLZ share ” Here’s where I got the scart cable- retro-access.com/products/fort…-rgb-scart-cable-for-mods I’m actually using a scart to component adapter and I’m currently using this one and it works very well- rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F273178172012

• Just got the HAS v4. This thing is just plain phenomenal. ELHR3131.jpg IMG-0553.jpg IMG-0555.jpg IMG-0559.jpg

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Finally got the HAS! Thank you RGB for an awesome product. It was worth the wait! IMG-0555.jpg IMG-0559.jpg

• The finished product looks amazing!

• Yo!

Welcome @Zitz! I used to race BMX for a long time. Used to have a Kastan and a Free Agent back in the day. Now currently have an Anarchy and a Speedco cruiser hanging up collecting dust LOL. I also am a Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike nut. Hence the name BMXer3s haha.

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from F34R: “Mine arrived via Fed Ex. Super fast shipping!! I should have it up and running sometime today. Super excited! ” Awesome, that's really fast! Make sure you read the HAS instruction manual before you start messing with it @msamiullah When did you submit your pre-order? I'm in the middle of the first batch (Jan-Feb pre-orders). ” Awesome to hear. I believe I was one of the last ones to pre order for that batch so I’m sure I got a little bit more time to wait. All …

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from shorjewken: “I'm sorry I'm asking questions again, for those that got an e-mail back in June, have there been follow-up emails to those? The reason i ask is that it seems like the following batch is getting e-mails which makes me think I was forgotten. Totally understand all the thrash here but I want to make sure. Thanks. ” If you got an email back in June, that's the batch that is currently getting ready for shipping as we speak. It's right around the corner. Plus, a few posts earli…

• Home Arcade System

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “His full name is RedGreenBlue. ” How about RoyGBiv? LOL

• CPS2 I/O Interface

BMXer3s - - RGB's lab

@RGB I emailed you not long ago and had a gut feeling something was going on with life. No rush! Hope you feel better man!

• Another thing you might want to pay attention to is the revisions of the cps2 boards. Your SF Alpha is a rev 4, and your Zero 3 is a rev 7. You'll notice this looking at the middle near far right of the cps2 boards. Right where it says "CAPCOM" then a series of numbers. The end where it shows 93646B-4 on Alpha and 93646B-7 on Zero 3. Want to point that out in case you do take the battery out of the SF Alpha and want to do an Undamned Infinikey where you can keep original game code and never have…

• Genesis version I thought was the best port. But yea, my only gripe on the arcade was the slowdown. I enjoyed Double Dragon II a lot more.