Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 268.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you need there's a post with all my capacitors list. I'll have to add other lists soon

• Quote from Darksoft: “1st post has been updated with new Menu and FW, that eliminates among other things the problems with: * Eliminated REDScreen in all consoles tested for games like Pulstar and KOF98. * Removed double reset * Fixed wrong region in some games ” Since sometimes it works better with a method rather than the other, do you suggest to update FW + Menu together (last time this one worked and not the other) or update the FW, claring ram and then the MENU?

• That's great! I've already tested your previous conversions to Moonwalker and ninja spirits, can't wait to see the progress! I don't think that you lack beta testers but if you need one more I'm here

• I have the first version with external clock and I bought the last version of the bennvenn one because of the tearing with wario world II

• I got the same issue with the mcwill screen in the same game, from my tests it's not as present on the bennvenn one. I discovered a weird issue in the video intro of MIB using the bennvenn screen when playing this intro every frame bounces up and down, in this case the mcwill screen runs fine

• Added: -SNK CDZ (Thanks to @SmokeMonster)

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from sk8er000: “I've added: -System 11 (thanks to @PascalP and @SmokeMonster) -System 12 (thanks to @PascalP and @SmokeMonster) Next one will be CDZ since i need to recap mine too XD ” very nice, in my topic with the System 11/12 stuff there are also images of the overview, perhaps you can add those as well? ” You're absolutely right I had to do that but since I wrote the list on my lunch break I forgot that, I'll add it immediately, unfortunately some capacitor refere…

• I've added: -System 11 (thanks to @PascalP and @SmokeMonster) -System 12 (thanks to @PascalP and @SmokeMonster) Next one will be CDZ since i need to recap mine too XD

• Quote from rewrite: “We have one thread for this sort of thing already. Any chance between the two of you you can pick one and we stick to one master thread? Things get confusing when you have to check three threads to figure out where you found a piece of information. Cap Kit Projects for Monitor Chassis/PSU's/PCB's ” I don't mind to merge the other lists in this one or vice versa, for me it's easier to find what I need in a drive folder at one link with using the same style for every list rath…

• KONAMI - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Thanks to @Frank_fjs) just added. I'll add the ones posted by @SmokeMonster ASAP

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Here's the capacitor list for TMNT: - C2 - 220uF 16V electrolytic - C3 - 0.1uF 100V polyester - C4 - 10uF 16V electrolytic - C5 - 100uF 16V electrolytic - C6 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C7 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C8 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C9 - 470pF 50V ceramic - C10 - 10uF 16V electrolytic - C11 - 470pF 50V ceramic - C12 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C13 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C14 - 30pF 50V ceramic - C15 - 4.7uF 16V tantalum - C16 - 0.1uF 100V polyester - C17 - 0.1uF 100V polyester -…

• As requested from @Derick2k and @AlxUnderBase I'm going to publish here some of my capacitor list. I'll be glad if someone want to contribute just send me the list and I'll add the list (along with the credits), the more we have the better is . I usually add the Mouser item number when I add the capacitor to the cart and double check the lists when I perform the recap. I have a lot of lists under revision or still written on papaer, I'll write down every update when I'll add something DISCLAIMER…

• I've bought the McWill LCD replacement as soon as it was announced (I have his GG and Lynx mod too). It's a really nice mod but recently I've bought and installed the BenVenn version on a second GBC and I have to say that this one is slightly better. It has better scrolling and dimmerable brightness. On the other side the McWill version has the optional VGA output (that's really cool on the other version expecially on the Lynx where a the moment there's no other way to play on the big screen) bu…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I'll provide a new MCU for $10 and a new gal for $5 plus shipping or just send me your old ones and just pay shipping. ” PM sent

• I understand this point.. I'm ok to program by myself the ROMs and the gal and not the MCU. The only thing is that I'd prefer to have a new MCU rather than sending mine and receive it back since is more expensive to send 2 times between the US and Europe than buying a new one. Just out of curiosity, is there someone in Europe trustworthy enough to reprogram the MCU of the European multis? Thank for your continuous improvements @Apocalypse

• Quote from Apocalypse: “This has been kept secret for a while (more than a year due to several things) but the multi now supports 13 games! Pound For Pound has been added to the list. Controls are hacked to use joysticks instead of trackballs. Dipswitch setting for this game is 0111. Jumper J3 on the top board also has to be moved from position A to B (instructions edited in first post). @Mitsurugi-w will start shipping new kits with it included. For those having a V2 kit (black colour) all ROMs…

• It should work now

• I hope that @Apocalypse will be fine if I upload here his work again, if not I'll remove it immediately Moonwalker NO MCU

• Maybe it's because everyone is still on vacation, I'm sure a lot of other people will be glad to see this conversion! This morning I've tried your conversion! Initially I had some issues (NOT related to your work). It sounds strange to me but the B1 rom that is used for audio was generating some garbage on the background (mostly black pixels) due to some ossidation on the pins (it took me 3 hours to figure out the issue ). I still have some black pixels that show for a second when the shōji is o…