Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 582.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I like this one the best - twistedquarter.com/index.php?m…ath=521_526&products_id=4

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from ZoomBoy: “Quote from Wraith: “Quote from ZoomBoy: “Can anyone point me to a reputable dealer in North America (either a web shop or Ebay link) for a certified Power Supply for the HAS? I purchased what was supposed to be a Meanwell PSU on Ebay and found out I got sent something completely different than advertised ” rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F360127247409MWP606 works perfectly and fits RGB’s 3D printed terminal cover ” Of course they don't ship to Canada lol. ” I thin…

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “So the MV1F can get stereo as long as I switch that jumper to stereo on the HAS if what @Frank_fjs stated is correct. Just wanted to make sure. ” There's no stereo jumper, there's a switch. Please read the instruction manual, just in case.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “Not sure if this could be changed, but I feel the MWP 606 plastic enclosure that covers the exposed terminals could be slightly improved. I got one with my HAS and it works great (currently installed it on my Egret2 MWP 606). You can't insert a crimped 3.5 connection where the FG (field ground) is since no notch was cut. Anyway to improve this? @RGB ” Do you mean that your cover isn't correctly printed? I verified all covers (I had to use an external service, I don't…

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Sync pin 20 to 12 switch was my idea, I suggested it to @Frank_fjs for the adapter I asked him to design, just saying... ” Thanks! Do you think it would make sense to design a PCB for the OSSC that routes the HSync/VSync from the OSSC's HD-15 input to Scart input? Soldering two cables is easy enough, but it could be made even easier, faster and tidier. Edit: ^ The above is in progress

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

3.5mm jack on the HAS is an audio output, don't try to feed it stereo audio! The same goes for the 3.5mm jack on the 8MD to HD-15 adapter, it's the audio output.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Alright, another one. 8pin mini DIN to DVI-I adapter for use with the Datapath Vision RGB-E1S. 33cca7fe3d5255a9643774518180b9c3.png oshpark.com/shared_projects/lQQiSP06

• MINI DIN 8 to SCART Adapter

RGB - - Project Sentinel

Haven't ordered it yet, need to double check the connections, but I'll definitely show some pics when ready.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I get many questions about the video cables, whether XYZ user should use a Scart or HD-15. This, combined with the recent project by @Frank_fjs that tackles the problem by using an 8pin mini DIN to Scart adapter, gave me an idea to give my own take at it. My adapter version re-purposes the Scart shell instead of replacing it with a 3D printed one, you just need to cut the shell. 84e6a49c5ce267dbad2e1e07839d082c.pngb7cc0cbb53a9a9f2ca60f5c1c5d7fbf4.png This one's got a switch to select CSync outpu…

• MINI DIN 8 to SCART Adapter

RGB - - Project Sentinel

I really like this idea. I used to offer such adapters many years ago, but they were a real pain to put together: 19451326930_949eed9bd7_w.jpg21062535069_934f354e3e_n.jpg After seeing this thread I decided to give my own take at it and go the Viletim's way and just re-use the original Scart shell. It should be handy for people who don't have access to a 3D printer to print the case or just want to save money. 84e6a49c5ce267dbad2e1e07839d082c.pngb7cc0cbb53a9a9f2ca60f5c1c5d7fbf4.png This one's got…

• Quote from buffi: “I was just planning to use an ATMEGA. What I could do is to instead toggle between Output (low) and Input (Hi-Z) Which I suppose should emulate an open collector? ” That's exactly how it's done. btw, new RECO will be available in December

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@FakeNoose PM me or send email.

• Very cool, the remapping and rapid-fire configuration is 100% the same as in the HAS.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I'm still sitting on many HAS units and accessories, I haven't completed dealing with the March/April pre-orders. The problem is with the pre-order system I decided to use. I should've expected that people wouldn't wait that long or they would pre-order "just in case". So what happens is, people don't respond now, have tons of questions I don't have time to respond to or are slow to pay. The amount of HAS units and accessories is limited, so I can't just contact another batch of people while sti…

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/ twistedquarter.com/index.php?m…roduct_info&products_id=4 ebay.com/itm/POWER-SUPPLY-SWIT…41b431:g:v6sAAOSw-itXrND-

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@Cat, seriously, read the instruction manual and FAQ, it's all there, no shortcuts here, otherwise you will damage something.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@jassin000, you know I like you, but this is going in the wrong direction. Why not start a thread about your frustration with the HD-15/VGA, this one's had enough of it to be honest.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from faithful: “Ok, I'am confused now.The HD15 connector (that is the same that is commonly found in VGA cables) in the HAS output which signal? Is not the same signal that comes out from the onboard A/V port (RGBs)? I apologize in advance for my ignorance... ” It's the same signal that goes via the onboard AV port (8pin mini DIN), so RGBS.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “What I'm constantly attacking is people using the "VGA" (AV3) connector of the OSSC... This is a work around for Taito F3, it IS NOT THE INTENDED USE OF THIS PORT! 240p content should be processed thru AV1 (SCART port) 75ohm sync raw/unprocessed, with the only exception being "when that won't work" (which in all of my testing, is only the F3). ” And I'm constantly telling you you're a bit paranoid over this Like I said earlier, it's perfectly fine to use it with many PCBs …

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I meant that using the HD-15 adapter is the easiest way to connect the HAS to a PVM/BVM, because it allows to use an off-the-shelf VGA->BNC cable.