Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yo, i'm still in for one

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Catzoo - - Temple of the Undamned

Great work undamned ! Def something i need in my toolbox when it's available

• Damn i missed that thread. I'll be under the line, i'm in for one

• I'm not an expert in any way, but i would first check everything related to power : maybe caps from the board, but also your cab PSU. Something that doesn't work at some point and just come back to life is weird, or you'll know soon enough that it's dead. However, my first guess would be a voltage drop or spike that your board didn't like. You can probably do something weird like playing the game a lot and record values of your voltmeter with your phone or something, and see if there's weirdness…

• Amazing work, i'm SO glad to see something non destructive, this needs to happen with as many games and system as possible. If you sell one or need more testing, i'll jump right in !

• Awesome work ! I would LOVE to have Trap15's arrange at home, but i really don't want anymore destructive convert. That seems like a perfect way to do it ! Congrats @Fluffy !

• UD-USB Decoders

I'm in for two if there's direct sales too

• I don't own one no, but i'll try to find a programmed rom and try to switch to see what will happen

• I don't mind doing some rework or SMD, it's just that as the card is already faulty somehow, i will never know it i mess something up if it's not working (while swapping eprom could be easier to diagnose) Sadly i don't own a burner right now so i need to find something to burn on theses to try this diag on my card ? I just can't put an empty rom ? That's good practice for me, as i own two old convert card too (Ketsui and Galuda), and i'm sure theses aren't properly done from what i understood on…

• It's good to know how it behave (going to test menu if something's wrong), but i guess this makes every diagnostics nearly impossible. I'll check if i can have a 27C322 with game data on it, as i really don't want to harvest ones of the card i own right now (Bee storm and Demon Front are kinda getting expensive, i'd rather not mess with them), so i'll try to find a programmed one or a cheaper game to mess up with it. It's a good idea, thanks. Do you know if this specific model is compatible with…

• Still looking for help on this one. If someone wants me try stuff with it (considering what's going on on the pgm conversion topic), i'm all in

• UD-USB Decoders

I'd also like one or two of the USB version, feel free to poke me whenever it's available

• Home Arcade System

Catzoo - - RGB's lab

Quote from twistedsymphony: “There are literally hundreds of power supply caps available: thingiverse.com/tag:power_supply_cover/page:6 the reason being is that DIY and other budget 3D printers use a similar style PSU so lots of people have printed end caps to keep the wires from being exposed. ” I'm always amazed by what you can find on thingiverse o_O If anyone finds an already MWP-606 (which i guess most people will use here as it's a highly recommended one and i can't agree more for what i'v…

• Home Arcade System

Catzoo - - RGB's lab

Quote from archimage: “don't forget to make vents for cooling, I don't think it's safer when totally closed like this ” Agree, it's cold at home and after a few hours the same PSU was hot, just sitting on the table. I want to do an eclosure too, but i guess this might need some kind of active cooling and air extraction (or i'll wait for someone to sell a nice home made 3d printed front cover)

• Thanks ! It's as bad as it looks, but i didn't know this was a common issue or even something intentional. It's not great because i always have to plug the edge 2 or 3 times because it's always misaligned, i was afraid that it might get worse and will be hard if not impossible to get back. Anyway, that's good to know, maybe i'll let it this way ?

• Today i've tried to fix my Fixeight board. Despite having a broken jamma edge that i still need to take care of (will take any advice, for now my best plan is to fix it to some wood or plexi and use a jamma extender to avoid any further load on this already fragile piece) 20180902-164306.jpg The problem was obvious : horizontal lines across the screen, all the time. Lines.png After visual inspection (everything looks fine), i've started pushing gently on components, and bingo, the problem was fr…

• Home Arcade System

Catzoo - - RGB's lab

I can't stop playing with it. Had to rush out a DB15 stick with an old Dreamcast case, it's absolutely amazing. Everything plays great, and connected to an XRGB the quality is insane. It's actually way better than, for say, Genesis or Super Famicom that are plagued with jailbars or parasite, here it's just pure and clean. I love it, thanks Mike, you're lovely and your product is killer. IMG-4667.jpg Also, for thoses wondering, it's going through the PS2 adapter. I have a RetroGamingCable PSX Csy…

• Taito Type X Multi?

Catzoo - - Taito Type X

Great, another reason to come back to Zoetermeer

• Hello, I'm having some troubles with one of my PGM carts, Knight of Valor Super Heroes. I just got it from a seller claiming that it was working. I'm not new to PGM and it's weirdness (hello darkness my old DDPDOJ friend), and i own 3 revision of the motherboard, but i will only talk about the working one, because the other two have weird behaviour too that deserve their own topic. On my "Working" motherboard (runs DDP Bee Storm, Demon Front, and conversion games), KOV SH won't boot, at all. The…

• Sega Mini Cab Conversions

Catzoo - - Project Showcase

Wow. I have to admit, i'm not a fan of "converting cabs", but this is a work of art, what an amazing job !