Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 692.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ^^^ That's awesome, save those for the multi-cart so we can have them all to play around with...

• Awesome! Also parroting the question about if this will work with Naomi 1.... Now @Darksoft and @Apocalypse does this mean a multi cart should be looked at a little closer? I would have also tagged @brizzo, but he's got a shit ton of other stuff he needs to deliver first!

• @Arthrimus are you planning on listing these on your store? I'm of course waiting for the wireless SS fix, and hopefully, full button (coin and start) remapping too! I asked Frank to make me a few, but I don't mind buying from the source if you decide to sell, also, you're closer!

• I don't think he continued making them after that point, he went to a system where he provides a program that will sort the ROMs properly on your system, but actually hosting them, no more. The best would be if someone would use his program to created updated lists and then host them in an A-P friendly location...

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

I understand, you are a busy man. Just know, your products are the BEST, so if I can buy something you made, I will! That being said, I've purchased 3 HAS' so far, and if you were able to easily incorporate that feature into a future HAS version, I'd be happy to purchase a 4th! EDIT: And sorry, I didn't mean the extender (I'll buy yours of course!), rather the audio/video cables, but I will edit my post.

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

@RGB that looks awesome! I hope your next project will be that device that lets us adjust position (and maybe even size) on a CRT TV via the HAS out...

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Thanks guys, but I’m asking about my CRT setup, no OSSC in the loop. So you think a possible PCB problem?

• Quote from PascalP: “Any idea what the difference is between N64 v3 and X7? ” I can't speak to voltages, but the new X7 uses microSD cards, the older v3 used the bigger ones.

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Gents, I have a question, I just purchased a Rabio Lepus PCB and visually it looks OK, although the caps do look old. Here is my problem, it is displaying with a faded look on the screen. I tried to adjust the knob on the HAS and while it does fine on other PCBs, on this one it still looks faded (like contrast is too high). I'm using: PCB > HAS > SCART > RetroTink RGB2Comp > NTSC CRT with Component inputs I'll admit, this is a new set-up for me and I have not tested this on my OSSC to LCD TV yet…

• Quote from RGB: “Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “but many cabs that are not dedicated for these types of games only have one coin chute (p1) - that means if i want to play on 2 player cab with arcade sticks on adapters for p3 &4 i can only coin up player 1,3&4:) ” Makes sense, I'll add remappable coin then ” Any chance to be able to update the HAS as well (also older HAS' maybe with firmware update)?

• The 20% off Black Friday deal has started. If any A-P buddies are located in a country he won't mail to, I'd be happy to buy then ship your way to help out, just PM me! Also, he only switched to Amazon while he revamped his site. Now his new site is fully up and working: everdrive.me

• Well, I still don't have a (working) Guardians of the Hood, but this damn game uses weird buttons I can't get working correctly on my HAS. My version of Rampart is also odd, using start for rotate (the joystick version, not the trackball version). Finally, some TMNT versions and other 4 player games which is a chute to detriment character. This would allow someone to use the HAS and configure the coin button separately to allow them to pick the character they want versus having to burn two playe…

• Quote from RGB: “Totally doable, I ordered parts for a design I had in mind long time ago, but never got around to build and test it. Not sure if I want to implement it in my supergun, it's got no use for people who use upscalers and that's the majority as far as I've noticed. ” @RGB are you still planning on doing this? Maybe with your RECO you could implement this? I don't mind buying the Aliexpress one, but I MUCH rather buy something you make.

• Quote from RGB: “Which ones? There's not enough I/Os on the microcontroller, but maybe there's a workaround. ” Well, I ultimately prefer to be able to re-map all 8 inputs, (start, coin, buttons 1-6). If you can only do 6 max, then when I order, I will likely ask for (start, buttons 1-5) as my 6 total. It would be nice if you could at least do Start and Buttons 1-6, as coin is probably not really needed (at least on any PCB I own yet, except in 4 player games where coin corresponds with character…

• KOREAN: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878d

• I have three, I think Japan, Korea, and US (or whatever English equates to, not for use in Hong Kong etc). I can only find two right now. ENGLISH: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878darcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e200ced8a10d989e6d7dd878d

• Rotary Joysticks?

xtrasmiley - - General Arcade Tech Help

Yeah, Happy sells some black ones. Just look for Happ Rotary. Be aware that there is digital and optical rotary, so based on the game you need the correct type. MR is an awesome game, so good luck with getting it. I played on Genesis, one of the few games I can 1CC while completely shit-faced... EDIT: It looks like I may be getting old, Happ may not sell them any more, but it looks like the Happ one is still way cheaper than the SNK LS-30s on the secondary market. Here's a thread breaking down w…

• Quote from RGB: “I mentioned it in another thread - these are coming back this year ” This is awesome, but does your chip/program have enough room to include the Start and Coin buttons in the re-map. Some weird PCBs still require it!

• Quote from nnap: “ Quote from xtrasmiley: “I think $60 is a steal for this game, I paid $125 and it's pretty awesome! Yes, def clunky though! So if I burn to two and replace them, no worries about the battery, but again, I'm getting an error (co processor not ready), not a dead battery, so does that mean it will by pass the potentially bad chip as well? ” you get the 'co processor not ready' message when the encryption is gone. So normally when the battery is dead. ” So, then, why have a suicide…

• I think $60 is a steal for this game, I paid $125 and it's pretty awesome! Yes, def clunky though! So if I burn to two and replace them, no worries about the battery, but again, I'm getting an error (co processor not ready), not a dead battery, so does that mean it will by pass the potentially bad chip as well?