Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 663.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from alexupton: “Curious if anyone has any good experience with Micro SD extension cables and the Darksoft MVS cart? This one does not work: amazon.com/gp/product/B072X27V…tle_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ” That looks exactly like mine, which does work edit: my extender is a lot shorter.

• It requires a JVS IO to work properly, the Capcom IO works with it.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

rtw - - Taito Type X

Quote from JoeAwesome: “As I was reading more about the Phoenix BIOS, there were posts about moving the jumpers or pulling the battery to reset the password. The former seemed fine, but removing the battery did not as there isn’t a dongle with this game. I was apprehensive to do that option. Still, I thank Niko for his advice to pull the jumper. I feel really delicate with this to make sure it’s not made into a paperweight. ” Nice progress, do you have a picture of the jumper you changed ? edit:…

rtw - - Taito Type X

remove the plastic

• Home Arcade System

rtw - - RGB's lab

Very interested in the extender

rtw - - Taito Type X

Quote from JoeAwesome: “It does this with and without a keyboard. On the official HDD, it goes from Quick splash screen of Taito, followed by POST screen for about a half minute, then to BIOS password screen. ” Is your battery good ? Original TTX will not even boot with a discharged battery. Sounds like this version of the X2 might use a different BIOS type. What kind of tools do we have to dump / write the BIOS on the TTX X2 ?

rtw - - Taito Type X

Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from Niko: “I'm not sure why you're being prompted for a BIOS password on boot. But likely not caused by the drive. ” Do you foresee it as an issue to run the multi in that case? I'll likely give it a shot with the TGM3 image posted later this week. ” Can we get a picture of the password prompt please ?

• What about the Canadian link ? It says they will ship to my country at least.

rtw - - Taito Type X

I just want it cloned for preservation, but agree fully that it should be changed to an SSD.

rtw - - Taito Type X

Please clone the disk

• Choppy/Glitchy Screen Problem

rtw - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

You need a working battery. The NVRAM keeps system state.

• Home Arcade System

rtw - - RGB's lab

I use these: eizoglobal.com/products/flexscan/ev2450/index.html They also have a VGA input ...

• So with the help of people here and there we are slowly whittling down the list of missing MCUs for the IREM M72. If you own any of the games listed below and you want to preserve them for eternity PM me bchopper, Irem", Battle Chopper (World) mh-c-pr-b.ic1, NO_DUMP nspirit, Ninja Spirit World nin_c-pr-.ic1, NO_DUMP imgfight, Image Fight (World, revision A) if_c-pr-a.ic1, NO_DUMP dbreedm72, "Dragon Breed World (M72 PCB version)" db_c-pr-b.ic1, NO_DUMP dkgensanm72, Daiku no Gensan (Japan, M72 PCB…

rtw - - Taito Type X

Quote from corey: “is that for a "special" usf4 x3. If so it is likely the maker doesn't handle the E0 packet for jvs. All six buttons and start makes E0. You are supposed to escape a E0 but if you don't it will think a new command us sent and error cuse it will have no idea what to do next ” 1P Start & 6 buttons: 0b10000011 -> 0x83 0b11110000 -> 0xf0 1P Start & 5 buttons: 0b10000011 -> 0x83 0b11100000 -> 0xe0

• Is this the same one that I was in the queue for earlier ? In that case I would still like 4

• Home Arcade System

rtw - - RGB's lab

Please do not tin wires that are going into screw terminals. cdn.thomasnet.com/ccp/00142951/263810.pdf

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

rtw - - Taito Type X

Has anyone been able to test this ?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

rtw - - Taito Type X

@Niko devised a better way to wait for drives and I have implemented this in my multi. Note: Please test this code and report any findings in this thread. Instructions: . Remove the drive from your TTX . Mount your drive on your PC using your favourite tools. . On the partition named: TTXMulti[C], navigate to the directory \WINDOWS\system32 . Rename the file Ttxshell.exe to OldTtxshell.exe . Copy in the new verstion of Ttxshell.exe . Unmount the drive and connect it to your TTX again Thank you @…

• I am trying to dump the ATI BIOS (GPU) on my original TTX. So far Rabit can see the card but cannot save BIOS. I have used an older version of ATIFlash which runs on XP but which does not see any cards ? Which tools do you use @penrhos ?

• New thread would be good, I want to do two things: . Dump the ATI BIOS (Which tools do we use) . Modify the BIOS to enable DVI output !