Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Games with Issues

GameOver - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

How can I get red blood on Samurai Shodown 5 MVS? Soft dip via the menu doesn't change anything. If I run the AES version and do the cheat A+B+C+D, the difficulty is lowered to 1. Strange.

• Quote from Darksoft: “A special surprise that will be announced on due time together with AES version. ” I am eager to see what it is about (!!!).

• Quote from jassin000: “I don't think it's a lack of explanation on Darksoft's part, but a lack of understanding what's involved on your end. Ask and we'll try to help you out as a community as best we can. ” Of course it's my fault. But the more copies of the Multi will be spread, the more people can misinterpret basic rules for computer scientists. Remember too that language can be an additional problem. Thank you for your time.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Sbeehive: “@Darksoft So I made a bit of a rookie mistake and figured it out. It was actually the NVRAM... I cleared it from the proper menu (which was not what I was doing before) and everything is golden now. Sorry about that! So it was indeed the NVRAM. I also realized this was happening to games outside of the Multi-Cart as my real copy of Garou did the same exact thing (which makes sense). I attached a picture of what was happening for reference. ” Thanks for…

• Jamma test: 5.00V Or maybe I have to buy another MVS slot.

• Sorry I do not had time to answer until now. So, I formated the Sandisk microSD card on a PC and put the image you done on it, exactly the same issues with some games: ASOII, Garou, Pulstar (FF3 is ok). Logical in a sense, because I already use the new menu before. Today I buy another card, a Samsung this time, and it is really better, ASOII and Pulstar are working fine! I tried some games randomly and it's ok. BUT still the same problem with Garou, wrong controls. @Sp33dFr34k, thank you again f…

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Here it is @GameOver! mega.nz/#!DO4iyShB!T8nx2uXXDeB…bR6UiW7UW0yBdEtlRxbGmov3A ” You are a gentleman.

• Wetransfer is perfect for this king of stuff! Don't worry, take your time.

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “If you'd like I could make you an image to rule things out. Are you using a 16GB card? ” A 16 GB card, yes. Thank you, I will see where to put the firmware if this is the problem.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Aghhhh you're using a MAC. Those computers give a lot of trouble with hidden files and other kinds of stuff. See here: Best bios to use with the multigame cart? Problems with Unibios 2.3? Basically you need to run: dot_clean /Volumes/sdcardvolumenamehere Which gets rid of the stupid hidden ._ folders MacOSX creates ” Everything was done on a pc, format and menu installation, and same issues again. So, maybe I will buy another slot later.

• Quote from xodaraP: “ @SmokeMonster @Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w - have you considered changing the rollup pack into an image instead of bare files? I see no advantage to bare files as you can't add individual games to the card it needs to be reformatted when you want to do so. If you were to make an image (preferably .img for compatibility) then you can use Win32DiskImager on Windows or Etcher on Mac and you would remove a lot of the issues you're having now with microsd cards because the physical da…

• Quote from Darksoft: “Probably you dont have the latest MENU and firmware. Here is a pic of my sd card (menu 04-01): 0qEUHbU1dz7mDxs8illGEOfISeQ102c8-9GNFtHvmmN1M2DoKLTxfa8n58gq2cKUko8NnzrBlGFsEgwwrWtkuDzsnWX1WamZpTGccqZX2tqCKeAuRqvg1nm_XAciIZFcNdnisk4vAKPH8iE8NC4z0zhQ3QVWcPn9Db-rnQPLeZLwi1grozGi7D-rqopnwQV93TI6qqWLUoW6Ildf_GY97SOU2qCT1-kphnhRHEFGAGcuzXfmZV0t2Bx3aVPvxcBxANI351LQXUs7lkgxwVODf6_1L5-CRCKXjcxgX1OL57-afobLbmVZvoRVxJThU0_4HQYhmJlFO7xzzIBRyNKSFtG4mki5ew0c-byMHvuAMznQghC6RVVm3S2AhX1H3Fx…

• Quote from aha2940: “ Try copying the roms to the SD card using the standard Windows Explorer, not 3rd-party utilities. ” It is just a random exemple of a screen shot with instruction found on the web. I think it is simpler than just words.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from GameOver: “Quote from Darksoft: “@GameOver you have a mv1fs. Try lowering the power from 5.00V down to 4.7V that should fix all your problems. ” So, I tested the card on another cab, a Blast City (jamma 5,00V).Same problem of controls on Garou and FF3. Same problem of boot on Pulstar.So I decided to lower the voltage to 4,7 on this cab but still, same errors. To remember: MVH MV1FS Bios Jap No dip switch enabled Trace R193 cut and tested 16 Gb Sandisk Micro SD HC…

• Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “sorry if its ad dumb question, but have you tested with a multimeter if the trace is really cut? Just to be 100% sure... ” Okay, I tested the trace with a multimeter and yes, it is cutted!

• Bien le bonjour Frédo, Ikaruga rules! Jasmin

• Quote from Darksoft: “@GameOver you have a mv1fs. Try lowering the power from 5.00V down to 4.7V that should fix all your problems. ” So, I tested the card on another cab, a Blast City (jamma 5,00V). Same problem of controls on Garou and FF3. Same problem of boot on Pulstar. So I decided to lower the voltage to 4,7 on this cab but still, same errors. To remember: MVH MV1FS Bios Jap No dip switch enabled Trace R193 cutted

• Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “Quote from GameOver: “To be clear I am not a professional into electronic stuff, be pedagogue please ” no problem, i'm a chemist - on my multimeter the function i used has a symbol that looks like the wifi symbol on a computer - now when there is a connection between both probes it should beep.arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…10bc577db70af71b757cf0246 put the probes on the blue dots and if it beeps the line is still working ” I can test it even if the card ins't powered…

• Quote from deibit: “I lost controls as well in my setup when I used 6 in 1 and a jamma extension, the same setup worked when connected directly to the supergun. It got it fixed temporary by lowering the voltage (before trace cut). Then eventually it got fixed when I switched the jamma extension to a better quality one (eventually I also did the trace cut mod). ” To be clear: I do not have controls JUST on FF3 and Garou. I do not have tested all games by lack of time but 50 at least works 100%!

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Someone else had this same problem. I can't remember how he fixed it. I don't think it was the multi that was the problem though. I think it was his setup. ” Let me know if never memory comes back