Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 388.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tokyo shopping spots

corey - - General Arcade Tech Help

Nah no Osaka this time around. Do want to go there but planning didn't work this time around. Thinking of doing Japan for Xmas next year and take the kids so will likely plan to fly in to Tokyo and out of Osaka. Thanks for the suggestions as well.

• Tokyo shopping spots

corey - - General Arcade Tech Help

Hey guys. Heading out to Japan tomorrow. Second trip to Tokyo so will be doing more shopping this time. Besides MAK is there any other places to hit up for arcade stuff.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

corey - - Taito Type X

Quote from streetfighterken: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “I don't remember off the top of my head. it was one of the SF games, they're the only games I've loaded up so far. 3rd strike, SSF4 and USF4. one of those. ” If it's anything like the X3, all 6 buttons + Start will reboot the system (confirmed on USF4). I've also had (1) example of extreme button mashing crash the X3. ” is that for a "special" usf4 x3. If so it is likely the maker doesn't handle the E0 packet for jvs. All six buttons and…

• You may be better reaching out to the makers of the program for support. This forum isn't really the place for this kinda thing

• Type X3 - USF4 stuck in low res

corey - - Taito Type X

If it had to take a stab. This will have a rfid emu on the drive resulting in the dips to not be listened to and forced in 640 mode

• I can't remember the connector but I use the same kick harness cable for a Sega io. Just had to shave the guides of the side to fit between the extra pins

• i may have what you're looking for. shoot me a PM

• Specification of the Taito Type x4?

corey - - Taito Type X

The sensor is a retail product and rest of the io is handled by Taito's new USB io board

• Shoot me the modal number and I'll see what I can find

• Replace a Rear Projection CRT Screen

corey - - Monitor Help

its not super hard on most units. the trouble is finding a replacement. most of the time its a simple pop the front of and remove the old and put the new in. Kinda like changing a fly screen on a window. Just with a pinch of death by electricity.

• Hello from CANBERRA Australia

corey - - Introduce Yourself!

How did you get you cab home safely with all them roundabouts Jokes aside welcome and enjoy your stay

corey - - Taito Type X

Quote from sammargh: “Ooh pretty! Also please don’t advocate flipping boots, it’s discouraging. This is why x3 remains a no-no here. The TGM3 x2 image pops up regularly on ebay. ” hm no x3 you say. I see you didn't mention x4. Guess I should make a multi for that then

corey - - Taito Type X

Some games support 16:9 based on dip settings. Nxl games are all wide screen capable but results vary. Eg side bars which the bar graphics are sometime dynamic. Eg based on the character you are playing. These are also editable so you can add your own move list to them.

• subscribe to a forum

corey - - Forum Support & Help

Bumping this. From what I can see this option is available in the latest version of the forum software. Not sure when it was added but if the possibility of it be added to this forum that would be great

corey - - Taito Type X

Quote from atrfate: “some other games noteable for this kind of thing are all the dual io games, like blazblue CS 2 Kof 13 ” BB CS uses basically a similar method to how Niko reads out the controls for JVS in his JVS to KB lib. Basically the game reads the FIO controls and then translates them via bit shifting in a big IF table What it translate in to is the same "keycodes" JVS uses. The game then reads from this DST memory region for controls. This method would only add a very minimal over head…

• NESICAxLive2 on TTX2?

corey - - Taito Type X

Quote from glocknyne: “This is something I want to do. I don't have a Fast I/O card at the moment. But when I do, what port on my motherboard do I need to have so I can connect a fast I/O into it? Thanks. ” you will need to parts for fast IO One is the IO board it self that will connect to the controls for your cab. The other is a PCIE card that you will connect the IO board to. You will also need the drivers for your specific version of windows. Ask the right person and they may be able to help…

• NESICAxLive2 on TTX2?

corey - - Taito Type X

No the games won't run on ttx2 hardware. Blazblue for nxl2 which also has a version on ttx 2 will have issues running on the ttx2 hardware.

corey - - Taito Type X

That is correct. There a 3 games on nesica that actually use jvs which taito use the nescia client to pipe the fast io controls to a library similar to jconfig when it then outputs to jvs for the game "kinda"

corey - - Taito Type X

Here is a high level overview on how Fast IO works. Part 1 Game pushes a read request to the DMAC driver. DMAC polls the IO board for inputs DMAC pushes a D/QWORD to memory. Poll rate from game is about 1000hz. It was a very long time ago i looked at its poll rate so i could be wrong with this Part 2 Game reads memory region used in part 1 Part 1 and 2 are completely independent of each other. so yes the game can read the inputs super fast as it is a simple memory read and binary decode but wher…

• Quote from zetsurin: “ 4. Currently looking for a lot of things, but right now a Namco Noir cab! Also, Namco System 256 card reader boards/harnesses (eg. S-CONV PCB). ” Any particular reason you are chasing these card readers.