Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• done, thanks!

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from legolas119: “Is it correct? Someone said the Menu version is Oct 18 2019... but in my console there is "8" ” Yes, It's correct. As I wrote here --> Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions ” thanks!

• I guys, i have a question: is it available a box cover for this fantastic card? I want to put it in my shockbox thanks!

• I update both menu and firmware simultaneoulsey, everything is OK. I read: Firmware version: 0x44E Firmware Build: 0xa160 Top File Build: 0x35bb Menu version: Oct 8 2019 Is it correct? Someone said the Menu version is Oct 18 2019... but in my console there is "8"

• Quote from LHantz: “You can simultaneously update the Firmware and the Menu. Put Firmware into update folder (2 files) and Menu into update/menu folder (5 files) Power on, should take about 30 secs to update Check 'Version' should read Firmware version: 0x44E Firmware Build: 0xa160 Top File Build: 0x35bb Menu version: Oct 18 2019. ” ah really? Does it work fine if i update both simultaneously?

• Hi, thank you for the new updates! In order to update both menu and firmware, i would follow these step: #1 remove MVS card #2 clear NVRAM #3 copy the flash and top files simultaneously to "update" folder of the SD card #4 put SD card back into the MVS, powered MVS on and waited until the update was finished #5 removed MVS card #6 cleared NVRAM #7 copy the "menu" folder (with files inside) in to "update" folder of the SD card #8 put SD card back into the MVS, powered MVS on and waited until the …

• Quote from Darksoft: “@beast1x5 @legolas119 which version exactly of the game? ” ?? I'm sorry I haven't understood... I said in my post that I read in the new version of the istruction manual that "Protection of games FF2, KOF98 and SSK is not supported yet. Use patched versions for now." Is this issue present ONLY if i use them in AES mode? I just tried them in MVS mode and they works correctly (i'm using the last "reduced" SmokeMonster set, without bootleg, hacked version and so on).

• Quote from PascalP: “@legolas119 I think your ‘missing’ rom is the menu, there are 160 folders on the SD including the menu and ‘only’ 159 of them Re actual games ” ah ok

• Quote from Darksoft: “@legolas119 there is no need to delete the buff file anymore. Backup ram must only be deleted in the last step.l and its recommended that you update all firmware files at once. ” OK, i followed now this procedure and this is the final configuration of my cart: i.postimg.cc/CxNztbws/IMG-7519.jpg Is it correct, am i right? I don't know which is the missing rom, 159 of 160? I have the last complete SmokeMonster set.. #1 removed SD card #2 cleared NVRAM (probably not necessary?…

• Hi, i need to update both firmware and menu. If i want to be sure that all the procedure will be completed succesfully, is this the right way? #1 removed SD card #2 cleared NVRAM #3 deleted BUFF file on the SD card #4 copied flash.img file to update folder of the SD card #5 put SD card back into the MVS, powered MVS on and waited until the update was finished #6 removed SD card #7 cleared NVRAM #8 deleted BUFF file on the SD card #9 copied top file (and cpld file if it is present) to update fold…

• Quote from jassin000: “1) Every time you "cold boot" the MVS it will check the file system, that is normal. 2) That seems strange, what brand microSD card are you using (are you sure its legit and not some eBay special China made bootleg)? Maybe buy a Samsung Evo+ (one of the best microSDs you can get) and format/load it with the latest SM ROM Pack (Beta 3.1 I believe). Z 3) I've seen this error as well, I wouldn't say it happens often (or if it's even happened to me since updating to this lates…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Did you delete the BUFF file? ” sure. But when the console frezees (see my #3), the BUFF file is 0KB... it's strange...

• Hi i have updated to the latest menu. But i have some problems. It seems that the update is correct. But: 1) every time i turn on the console, there is the pop up "Checking games" for 5/8 seconds. Is it normal? 2) sometimes, when i turn on the console, after the "checking games" pop up, it appears another pop up with a message like this "filesystem not found". And when the menù appears, it is only possible to see the 3 games preloaded. So i need to reboot again the console 3) I noticed that very…

• it's coreect now thanks

• i tried all files simultaneously. The firmware update is OK, i have: firmware revision, firmware build and top file build like in the screenshot in the #1 post. The menu folder is disappeared too, but the Menu build Date is Mar 24 2019 and Menu build time: 11:24: 13 I tried to update again the menu folder after deleting BUFF file and clean te nvram, but nothing changed... I don't have the same date time as in the 1st post.. I noticed now that evey time i turn on the console, the "NEO GEO gold lo…

• ok i will try with all the file simultaneously. I will delete nvram and BUFF file befor and after the update and i will check if everything is ok

• Quote from Darksoft: “While we finish the sound problem on NEO-AES, I've updated the 1st post of this thread with the latest firmware and top file. The changes are: * Fixed Red Deadlock Screen when running games like * Fixed ANOTHER bug when updating several slots concurrently. ” Thanks! Is this procedure still valid? #1 removed SD card #2 cleared NVRAM #3 deleted BUFF file on the SD card #4 copied flash.img file to update folder of the SD card #5 put SD card back into the MVS, powered MVS on an…

• ok thanks i will wait the correct rom by SmokeMonster

• i have compared the previuous "base rom pack" from SmokeMonster with the new one. I noticed that "kof99" rom ins't present anymore in the new one. Which is the standard version of kof99 rom? In the new pack there are: kof99e, kof99h, kof99p And i see that the "monitor test" folder is missing: can i add it from the previous SmokeMonster pack or it isn't necessary anymore? thank you!