Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 896.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok, I got the replacement MB suggested in today, along with a new ram stick. These Mbs are tiny. Now just waiting of on the ex-board to arrive. T, did you get any further with your replacement board?

• Runik's in da place

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Tried to check your AGAR soft, looks like a very cool tool to have. But, the Windows zip gave me errors, might be my download got corrupted, will try later.

• Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from Derick2k: “ Ive been trying to see how I reach out to Marqs to see what it would cost for him to make a OSSC version that would do 240p 9X (upscales nicely to 2160p) I mean if he can make one even at double the cost of the current ossc I would buy 5 units right now. ” He talk about it here: And you can send him a e-mail, he always answer really quick. ” is this in the interview with Bob posted a couple days ago? The link isn’t working for me.

• Anyone in the nyc and surrounding areas have a pink one I can scan?? Or anyone in the Boston area, I’m planning a trip up north in the sometime within the next few weeks.

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “n Turkey, companies has K7 catalog generally. These codes are not in K7. Anyway i will update the infos after i talk with other companies. ” Gotcha, the K7 is part of the RAL classic color catalog with 200+ shades/colors in place since the 1920s, the RAL D2 is a newer color catalog which has about 1800+ shades/colors created about 20+ years ago. So its going to be harder/impossible to match the newer color to the old K7 catalog. I gue…

• Quote from hursit: “n Turkey, companies has K7 catalog generally. These codes are not in K7. Anyway i will update the infos after i talk with other companies. ” Gotcha, the K7 is part of the RAL classic color catalog with 200+ shades/colors in place since the 1920s, the RAL D2 is a newer color catalog which has about 1800+ shades/colors created about 20+ years ago. So its going to be harder/impossible to match the newer color to the old K7 catalog. I guess you would have to get a powdercoat plac…

• Quote from hursit: “Hello guys. There are some bad news about of the colors. Thanks to @Derick2k we have found the ral codes ( pink is missing) These color codes are in the D2 Ral Catalog. They dont have that catalog in TURKEY. It is expensive catalog. Anyway i have talked some company and they Said they can produce these colors but it has to be at least 1000kg each of colors. Thats very huge and very expensive. I will try to find out other companies ” What catalogs do you have? I will see if th…

• Did you boot the consumer board on its own to see it loads up/runs the way it’s supposed before converting it to use it on ex-board? did you do the swap as outlined on the guide? Is there any type of check between the mb and the interface board?

• Quote from hursit: “ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-180-80-30 ” Quote from hursit: “ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40 ” Yes, these are the colors that I posted above that match my cabs

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from rewrite: “@Derick2k I was asked to try and match them to Pantone. Not as easy here since none of my screens are calibrated for that sort of thing and it's kind of guesswork :/. ” Pantone Ok, let me check if this tool does that while I still have it. ” That's what I was sent links to! I don't know a damn thing about color matching. Just trying to eyeball against like three screens and hoping to hit the right one, ha. ” Well there should be a c…

• Quote from rewrite: “@Derick2k I was asked to try and match them to Pantone. Not as easy here since none of my screens are calibrated for that sort of thing and it's kind of guesswork :/. ” Pantone Ok, let me check if this tool does that while I still have it.

• I wonder if the EPIA-CN10000EG would also work as a replacement? Seems to have the same specs and looks to be in the same family of boards. Anywho, got offered a free non-working ex-board. So gonna dig into it once I get it to see if I can get it working. So definitely following this thread

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from rewrite: “maybe @Derick2k or @Arcade game who I know do have them might be able to assist? ” I can try to do a color match at one of my local bodyshops, @hursit what brand auto paints do you have access to /use so I can compare to what I get locally, I can definitely get you the yellow and green. ” We need powder coat code my friend. Not automotive ” Not a problem, just need to know what you have acces…

• Nice, I like the Arcana Heart series, have a few of the pcbs.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Carts are literally just IDE DOMs ” Hmm...are they even protected in any way? Have you been able to dump them? Gonna see if I get one these to mess around with it.

• So are the carts on these basically ide flash drives? I wonder if a multi drive image could be put together for these? Looking forward to how you make out with these. Always wanted to get one but never did because of the failure rate.

• Im just going to say that if you want to hook up console controls to your vewlix this is the way to go. These adapters boards makes the process so easy, and not need to make harnesses, etc...

• Did you find out which chip the monitor has? Does it take an alternate rgb input? Or are you hijacking the main input? Can you post some pics of the Pelco MB?

• Polishing a scratched monitor

Derick2k - - Monitor Help

Quote from Hatsune Mike: “I'll recommend getting a spare set of pads, because it's easy to eat through a lot when doing the antistatic layer. Ideally, we can find a better way to get all that off first. ” I wonder if there is a better way to remove that coating/layer, I have a couple of tubes that are basically pristine, with the exception of showing damage to the coating.

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from rewrite: “maybe @Derick2k or @Arcade game who I know do have them might be able to assist? ” I can try to do a color match at one of my local bodyshops, @hursit what brand auto paints do you have access to /use so I can compare to what I get locally, I can definitely get you the yellow and green. ” We need powder coat code my friend. Not automotive ” Not a problem, just need to know what you have access to/brands/etc...so I can get you the cod…