Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• X-Men free play

Gonzo - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

I think one circuit (YouTube channel) sells a board for free play. I saw it on his channel.

• Need help with a NAVJ2 PCB

Gonzo - - Namco System 246/256

Ok thanks. It came with the kit I bought. Tekken Tag 2. Plus another board and the manual. I misplaced the manual and some cables to the other board. I tested on a super gun, saw it worked and stored it. I put it all in one place. But a friend of mine is a fan of tekken and decided to take it out and play it. There I found out I misplaced the stuff. 3 days searching. My kids must have thrown it out on some cleaning by mistake. It was in my closet stored about 3 years also. I bought it around 201…

Thanks for the help

Sure I'll take a pin out.

Hello, does anybody have a Tekken Tag 2 manual that they could sell me or lend me. I had one but it mysterious vanished. I bought it with a kit I bought (can't remember where, probably here?) I came with TT2 unlimited system, the NAVJ1 8523961000 pcb, and 8523960201 pcb. Plus the manual and some cables. When I bought it I just connected it to make sure it work and put it away. That was like 3 years ago. I would like to play it. Thanks for any help.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Gonzo - - Taito Type X

That happened to me on one game. I transferred it and didn't show up on the SSD. I turned off my anti-virus and transfer it and it showed up and played. It was the free version of Avast on a Windows 7. Just in case this might help.

• Initial D 27" LCD install

Gonzo - - Project Showcase

More fotos

• Initial D 27" LCD install

Took out my original monitor and installed a Wells-Gardner 27" LCD. Here are some fotos I took on putting it back together. I had to do a little modifications on the LCD mounts. I cutted the lips and slotted a 8/32 hole across so I could have room to move the LCD left to right or vise-versa when I install the window bracket and speaker grills. I also have to move the speakers a couple inches back because the LCD mounts where covering there holes.

• Capcom Big Blue

Suzzo Happ black iron edge guards

• Quote from ThisGuy: “Quote from Gonzo: “@freddiefiasco what kind of cab do you got. I mean wangan 1,2 or three. Because the one I got is 2 but it's the same for 1. The manual I have only shows 1 fuse and the cab only got one fuse ” both my cabs have slots for 2 fuses but only have the 1 on left side wired to be used ” mines too, but on the right hand side. I'm going to trace where these wires go just in case. And going to check the voltage that goes in and out the PCB just in case.

• I uploaded the this if it helps.

• @freddiefiasco what kind of cab do you got. I mean wangan 1,2 or three. Because the one I got is 2 but it's the same for 1. The manual I have only shows 1 fuse and the cab only got one fuse

• I have the manual for the cab. The one on the internet is for Wangan 3 I will try to upload it this week. Need to take to office Depot or something so they could scan. My PC is broken.

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from ThisGuy: “Both cabs steering boards look identical but the numbers are slightly different. The one that works sometimes is v315 str pcb. The one that never works is v257 str pcb. ” I had this issue in the past.Both the v315 and v257 work the same. v257 came with WMMT1/2. v315 originally comes with WMMT3/DX/DX+. The issue I found on mine was due to a faulty fuse connected to the PCB in the cab. These fuses are in a pair. Once i replaced them, error code e20 w…

• There's a post around here can't remember it but it's by winteriscoming and Macbeth or something, screwed up his name sry. I got the same problem I just turned off the power to steering and lived without it. Got no time to repair mines. It's playable but without the force-feed back.

• CPS 2 Feet

Gonzo - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from undamned: “I have loads of original metal ones. Would be nice to get rid of multiple sets. I'd do $5 a set if selling a bunch. Don't want to mess with selling 1 here, 2 there. -ud ” Pm sent

• CPS 2 Feet

Gonzo - - Capcom's CPS2

Does anybody know where I can buy these. Or anybody can 3D print these for me(I will pay for them). Thanks

• TPG Test Pattern Generator

Gonzo - - Monitor Help

Sorry for the noob question I found it. It's the focus knob on the flyback right?

Gonzo - - Monitor Help

Thanks for the info. My monitor had the retrace lines like the photo. I fix that( turned the screen pot down a bit). Now it's a little blurry. Any info on that would be helpful.

Gonzo - - Monitor Help

Can any body create a thread on how to optimize or fix a CRT with a TPG. And yes I saw this (wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/How_to_…or_Colours_and_Brightness) but I wanna know if there is something more.