Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from miisalo: “Quote from wataru330: “Quote from miisalo: “Get them while you can. Might be that I'm not even going to make more. Still few pcbs left but thats all. ” Is the jamma adapter version still a possibility? ” Where did you live? I sent one proto version to Mitsurugi-w, not sure if he sent it to anyone? It's ugly piece of hardware, but it works. It has extra jamma piece that is in the picture between the board and supergun and then it has relay module that provides power to the se…

• Quote from miisalo: “Get them while you can. Might be that I'm not even going to make more. Still few pcbs left but thats all. ” Is the jamma adapter version still a possibility?

• Status on the protected ST-V games

wataru330 - - Sega ST-V

Bump! Really interested in how these are coming along, thanks.

• Will this multi work w/ legit games being loaded in the other slots, of a multi slot machine? For example-in my 4 slot, if I have a 161-in-1, and 3 legit SNK carts all at the same time...things go haywire. Multi-cart crashes, only 2 or 3 games are seen/slots recognized when hitting select button, ect. My dream is a 7 slot, lol. 4 'virtual' slots, and 3 legit favorites, qued up at once.

• Tapatalk?

wataru330 - - Forum Support & Help

Tapatalk is the only way I can do the neo boards on my phone...but it's getting to be wack. Ads *in* threads now; like, impersonating actual posts. Ugh. These a-p forums, are ace on my phone-as is. Strong choice.

• I've been away-I'll hit the PO mañana. I did receive the shipping confirmation email: thanks for the fast turn around!!

• I am interested in one unit, please!

• I quit shmups, pcefx, something awful, and RDST. I swore I'd pare down to ONE forum. n-g.com. But these projects, the people that bring them to life, and the members that have joined...have brought me along. I might not post so much; however, I'm reading everything. Nice to see so many familiar handles here. As ever, w330