Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just dropped you a PM

• Yes I had issues with it not booting sent him a PM and he sent me a new firmware file which fixed it.

• Thanks for checking djsheep much appreciated. Quote from djsheep: “List of games I've tested has been updated in my post (a few above this one) -- I threw another 100GB of stuff at it — Everything newly tested worked except for the following two games: Luigi's Mansion (NTSC - error screen) @PascalP Viewtiful Joe - Red Hot Rumble (PAL - doesn't load, black screen) NOTE: The PAL version of Star Wars - Rogue Leader - Rogue Squadron II works just fine @swisstoni Hope this is helpful... ”

• Djsheep please can you try Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 for me US or EU version. Many thanks. Quote from djsheep: “Got mine today, and done some quick basic testing on two consoles: Orange Spice Japanese (NTSC-J) GameCube DOL-001 (Digital AV Port) Silver Australian (PAL) Gamecube DOL-101 (no Digital AV Port) Firstly, the device is excellent, well built, well packed with quick delivery. Installation was quick and took no brain power at all. Thanks to @Sp33dFr34k for suggesting to re-install the met…

• Is theyre any version of Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader that works its one of the best games on the system gutted if it doesnt work.

• Does anyone have a link to the compatability game list for this ODE? Quote from kuze: “ Quote from swisstoni: “Oh ok I expected it to work with all games so whats the advantage of having this instead of just swiss? Quote from kuze: “It won't work with streaming audio games since the regular WKF/WASP don't support it. It's been said that the Swiss author may be able to add streaming audio support via a Swiss update at some point. For the few games it affects (e.g. my favorite Eternal Darkness) yo…

• Oh ok I expected it to work with all games so whats the advantage of having this instead of just swiss? Quote from kuze: “It won't work with streaming audio games since the regular WKF/WASP don't support it. It's been said that the Swiss author may be able to add streaming audio support via a Swiss update at some point. For the few games it affects (e.g. my favorite Eternal Darkness) you may want to keep a stock GC around. ”

• So will this play games that are troublesome with swiss like Star Wars Rebel Assault and games with CDDA audio?

• I wouldnt hold your breath im still waiting for my pre order from July 2017 and ive been told I wont receive it until the end of 2018!! Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from plasia: “ - 7/JUNE/2018 – The latest PCB samples have arrived and from the ten (10) samples we received, we have a 100% success rate. The final order has now been placed and we are waiting on them to arrive (which should be 4-5 weeks from now). Once they have arrived, assembly will begin of PSIO Cartridges and shipment will s…

• Quote from waiwainl: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I absolutely love this thing, it works very well. Also like the fact you can still use your drive, unlike the gdemu, rhea/phoebe etc. For sure worth the money if you're fast enough to grab one ” Happy to hear you love it. Still waiting my June 2017 order ” same here

• Pre ordered mine last June recently got an email saying I wont receive until the end of 2018! Quote from winteriscoming: “The PSIO site indicates they're not even through the pre-order group from last year that was months ahead of mine (September), but it looks like buyers at this point will be getting fancy packaging. They appear to have been amassing many groups of pre-orders just to build up stock. Hopefully I'll get mine some time this year... ”

• Ive tried these on the CPS2 multi (running original firmware) and just get a flash failed message my other games all work fine what am I doing wrong?

• Thanks guys it was a slightly bent pin on Jamma connecter all working again now.

• * My Astro City has developed a fault the player 1 joystick goes in all directions but not right the player 2 joystick works fine. Ive checked under the control panel all connections seem good including the ground cables and the single cables to the joysticks, can anyone recommend anything else I could check? * Post Reply reply.png * * share_button.png

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

swisstoni - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

I know as soon as I got my Taito F3 board I couldnt wait to get a video uploaded I missed the MVS order this time otherwise I would of done one, hopefully someone uploads a video soon. Quote from ZuPoint: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from swisstoni: “Thought I would see if theres an unboxing/review of this cart on Youtube yet couldnt find one. ” Only about 25% of the pre-orders have shipped and only maybe 5 or so people in Europe have received them. I don't know about the rest of the worl…

Thought I would see if theres an unboxing/review of this cart on Youtube yet couldnt find one.

• My Astro City monitor (MS8 with an MS9 chassis) was perfectly working decided to rotate it to vertical but got the issue as shown in the video below, picture comes on for a second goes off then turns black I do have sound just no picture, ive had the monitir and chassis out of the cab all cables have been unplugged and re-connected, would appreciate if anyone could please help? Many Thanks. youtube.com/watch?v=ACUedfzkTPg

• I wouldnt hold your breath I paid for mine in July and its still not been sent.

• Quote from Mobiusstriptech: “Quote from jassin000: “Its using a built-in System card, loading both Hucard ROMs as well as the CD Boot ROMs and CD game data. Why I don't like it; I don't want to use custom System card/hacked system cards, I'm only looking for a ODE here. I have all three system cards and a Everdrive already, don't need this functionality at all and is in fact preventing the use of original system cards. It supplies RGB amplification and output. Why I don't like it; My console is …

Just ordered and entered my user name in the comments box. Interest was declared on page 7 August 23rd 2016. Looking forward to doing a youtube video on this one.