Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Folks that have done this swap: do you think the 31.5" AOC Q3279VWFD8 would work well for this? It's a bit smaller but there's a great deal on it.

• Quote from Aurich: “Vewlix glass has an anti-glare texture over it, you cannot clean it off. But you probably have actual dust too, just open it up and clean it and find out. You can't be shy about taking things apart if you're contemplating a monitor swap anyways. ” I took mine apart; when looking at the panel in the cabinet, there are 'waves' of dust that looks like burn or dust. My panel's "glass" had black tape around it, which wasn't what I was expecting. I thought there would be a free-flo…

• Great advice, thanks! Totally forgot about AS and I'm close enough to pick stuff up locally. I shot Ultimarc an email so I'll see what they say.

• Woo! Thanks again for your help. I don't have the JVS IO; I told KC I wasn't going to need it so he took it out and I saved the $. I don't have the 2P panel yet (I could use a link on where to buy one, or schematics to have one made). I'm not going to put my current PC's guts in the cab until I build my new PC, so I'd like to maybe use a PS4 in the meantime until I do that. It seems like the Brook board is a bit more console compatible than the Zero Delay boards. I will be degunking this cab for…

• With much help from everyone here, I picked up an L from KC. I could use some help putting a shopping cart together. My plans: Run MAME (I'm using my old PC) and maybe maybe maybe run a PS4/PS3. Purchase 2P Panel Replace monitor (once the bracket is made and available for purchase) Do I need a stepdown transformer? I don't know where to purchase the 2P panel from, and I need to buy a PCB (or multiple) to connect the two sticks to the PC via USB. There's the Zero Delay USB encoder (I need two?) a…

• Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “Quote from waiwainl: “@Hadouken Arcade now that you had a successful external installation. Will you open up an order list? I am ready to move forward and I know more people (local to me) who are interested. ” Thanks for the interest. Yes, I'm working on getting the drawing cleaned up for manufacturing. I'm behind writing up a compatibility check because some vewlix with modern display won't work with this. I'm also seeking which shipping method would work better sin…