Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LCD troubleshooting / repairs

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

Well, color me surprised, it does work Hacked proto, Dupont Wires powered, will do clean add-on board and print it with OSHPark soon. I won't do it right now since I don't have an arcade cabinet yet, but it's good to know I can plan for it (PS: No contrast pot on the test, which explain the colors)

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

No problem, I will first try on a Raspberry through GPIO to see how chained HD44780 react, don't want to take too much risks.

• UD-USB Decoders

djpweb - - Temple of the Undamned

Just wanted to say Thank You to Undamned Using it with a Hori Fighting Edge PS4 right now and it's awesome ! (just got worried until I found the L1+L2 trick at boot on the latest firmware)

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

OK, thanks I will share the results once I receive my 2nd screen.

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

Is there a way to use 2 screens at the same time ? for example if I solder a second one over the first one's 16 connections ? Or simply using a 14 pins connector splitter. I would like to use one integrated on the CPS2 B-Board when I play in consolized form and a second one I can plug when in Arcade Cabinet.

• High pitch music (Resolved)

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

As a cautionary tale : even if there is no solder ball on the jumpers, even after cleaning carefuly with solder wick, TRIPLE CHECK ! there was tiny traces on 2 jumpers which kept them closed while I was sure they were open. Enjoy this noob mistake and tell your kids to know better. Can be closed...

• High pitch music (Resolved)

djpweb - - Capcom's CPS2

Hello, I've just finished installing my CPS2, install went smoothly, replace the PAL F of my rev 4 board with a G, soldered everything, checked continuity of jumpers and pins with a multimeter... and everything work except audio which comes with a very high pitch variation. Very easy to observe in SFAlpha3 : youtu.be/s6D60fsF-XA I've tried with both the PAL F and G (with the correct pin raised and soldered on each) without success. Any idea where I could look for issues ? (specific sets of jumpe…

• I think you should add "MVS" in the firmware archive, because the number of dumb people who flash it on AES is really high... and I'm one of them (I followed both thread because there is more info on the MVS one then forgot to go back to the AES one for the downloads)

• It's coming AES multi

djpweb - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Got it this week, printed a new cover (more in line with the traditionnal AES layout), updated it, and enjoying it a lot right now. Happy I didn't wait for the "other one" I would love to be able to choose a menu skin (one closer to the Unibios 4.0 popup interface), but honestly it's an awesome device. Thanks to everyone involved.