Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 301.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kiwi33: “After looking at the images, it seems like I have a V11. Also does anyone know what the red lever does in the bottom right of that one? ” That clears the SRAM.

• Quote from Kiwi33: “(Hidden Content) ” I am slightly concerned about the size of the gap between the connectors, though the marks show that the pins should be centred in the connection. No bypass capacitors seem to be fitted. Quote: “Also, am I missing a wire that should be there? ” Originally people converted other game cartridges into Ketsui & Co, and they put a voltage regulator onto the board with manual wiring so they can use 3.3V parts. The Lydz board contains the voltage converter already…

• Double check the bottom board, which provides sound samples and sprite data. As Neo-Alec says, check for loose wires if the board is modded for 3.3v memory. Have a good look at soldering quality.

• Quote from 6t8k: “That we don't get the bug in MAME certainly has to do with inaccurate emulation. Some comments in the 68k code don't exactly raise confidence in it, also the boss explosions don't glitch out in WL on MAME as they do on real hardware. But then again, WL obviously doesn't hang on the original WL hardware. Maybe arcademodbios has changed something in the WL code? Speaking of which, do we have an update on the AMB dual cart @twistedsymphony? ” So, when you've got odd bugs like this…

• It always feels a bit wrong to me when people make simple plates with a few holes with a 3D printer... wouldn't a laser cut piece be a lot cheaper and faster to produce? (Though to be clear: It does look very good!)

• Quote from Spaayse: “@Fluffy Can you add me to that list? Thanks! ” Of course. How many?

• GONE ------------------------------------------------------ Well, not completely. I've got a handful left, but they are reserved for some people who wait for their next pay check. Everyone after this point will be put onto the list for when I'm ordering again, which will most likely be some time next year. Please make sure you say how many you want, to give me an estimate how many I need to order. You're always free to take fewer or none. I do have three extra CHAR boards if anyone wants one (tw…

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cb723bdf7d7d3b8488c4ea5a9

• The script uses binary hashes to identify files, so if a Rom is found it should be correct. (Unless someone creates an intentional hash collision, of course )

• sprites are the Axxx and Bxxx Roms on the bottom board. As you get square sprites i suspect the Bxxx Roms first, which contain the mask data. You should inspect the bus Pins as well, both on the cart and the connector. Have a look on the pgm conversion thread for circuit diagrams which pins connect to which Rom type. I am on my phone, otherwise i'd post a copy here.

• Quote from bartre: “wait, is it 9 + the bin file for the related game from the PGM program files zip file from the initial post? if that's the case, how which rom do I need for switching in DDP? ” From the first post: ddp3_p1_dual.bin This is the black/white version, and you'll get a menu at boot. ketsui_p1_trap.bin This has the unmodified version in bank 0, and the trap version in bank 1. You can use this version and just not populate the jumper 2, or pick one of the other versions. Otherwise y…

• By the way, can anyone with a vacuum-form table make fitting boxes?

• Quote from Derick2k: “I can give it a try, need to look into getting their castable resin, etc.. ” Doesn't "castable resin" in this context mean metal-casting/foundry use? Can't you duplicate normal prints just like you duplicate other objects? The only thing I would look at is if you can model sprue or vent holes directly onto the object.

• Quote from Derick2k: “I would be happy help out and cut the plexis, I have a formlabs resin printer so parts to make are expensive, so maybe TS wants to do the 3D printed parts? And I can do the acrylic. ” You could make one high quality print, then make a silicone mould to make further copies.

• Quote from arcadeqc: “So far, I’ve burned ESPgaluda and Ketsui and I noticed that the system menu isn’t accessible. How can one change softdips for game settings? ” You should be able to hold the test button on the motherboard for ~1s and it pops up.

• Quote from brizzo: “The current plan is all pre-orders will be assembled and shipped next week ” Just wondering: Are you assembling yourself or are you getting boards assembled somewhere?

• Just a quick note: ~20 sets left at this point in time. Once these are gone I will probably wait until next year before ordering more.

• A colleague asked me about adding games to a Pandora "3D games" box, no idea if it is "original" or a "clone" (...as they are pretty much all an ARM SoC running the same emulators). It has the name "AUS" molded into the case. The manual mentions a hardcoded games database "2D_game_list_v0.1.xlsx" to detect emulated games, but the only hit for that name seems to be a Korean blog. (And I guess this message in the future...) I cracked it open and had a look at the SD-card, but that just seems to us…

• IGS PGM STEREO MOD

Fluffy - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Well... if you have stereo you can maybe do Surround. With more voices and some control over phase shift you should be able to do Pro Logic... But I agree, without patches (or homebrew) there is little point to it. (Edit: Though I guess if you want to run sound through your own amplifier instead of going through the JAMMA connector it doesn't hurt to get the stereo signal...)