Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

don - - Temple of the Undamned

Hi, When will be the cased version be available again?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

don - - Taito Type X

Any help on getting atrfate’s front end with the multi? Great work guys!!

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from don: “HAS 3.0 with OSSC on 50” lcd tv, the result is really great. Look really sharp with scanline and the audio so great too. ” I fully approve of this setup! Fantastic picture too! ” THX !! And going to test some sega model 3 board when I have time. Really want to see how it show with OSSC and of course the greatest HAS to make home arcade setup easy !!

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

HAS 3.0 with OSSC on 50” lcd tv, the result is really great. Look really sharp with scanline and the audio so great too.

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Never thought about this, do you know what's the connector type and what is the pinout for Player 3/4? ” will take some pic and try to find the pinout diagram after the board arrive. Thx

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Will there be a 3-4 player harness for sega system 32 arcade board ?

don - - Taito Type X

Try download the KOFIII again, I have this problem with SF4 and KOFIII too, turn out I use a bad ftp software and the files are not complete.

• Ok, I will check it out. Thx a lot.

• Quote from corey: “Quote from don: “I saw a user call coreyg88 ( is he corey?) ” lollolololololololol yea thats me i was trolling DEX with that video. its actually of the real nesica menu. he was spouting his was more original but had a hissy because atrfate said his colours were off. Edit: i should mention their is ZERO chance of that being shared for reasons i cant even say with out given away what would happen if i did. ” LOL, I see, what artfate made is really good and the colour look good t…

don - - Taito Type X

I think using windows is better, cause I always find some hidden file like ds_store when transfer file from mac to windows. Those file may break something...~ And Corey how can I update from your frontend image file to niko 1.3 multi? thx a lot.~~

• The NXL theme is working great, and thx Corey to bring it to nikomulti. I saw a user call coreyg88 ( is he corey?) at another forum that make some change for the theme and its look so close to the real thing, is it possible to use it with the AM? The animated nesica card look awesome!!

don - - Taito Type X

I use a mac to download it before,I just download it again with a windows machine and its working now. I think it's really related to some corrupted file while download. Or relate to a mac....... not sure cause I use mac to try 3 times before using windows to do the job.

don - - Taito Type X

Anyone with problem with the Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3 like me? Its will drop out right before the Capcom logo show up, and kick me back to the multi selection screen. Strange.~ other games work fine.

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Quote from ShootTheCore: “I have a JVS board on its way, and I'm interested in connecting it through the HAS. What adapter / converter do you recommend I use? ” Sega I/O also work, I think most JVS to Jamma I/O work.

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

My MVS is ready for darksoft mvs multi . Just finish to test with taito type x2 multi and the jvs I/O work great with HAS. But after a few in and out of the Jamma connector, the edge of it is already broken, so I strongly recommend the use of a Jamma extension harness to connect the HAS. Will test a sega model 3 setup later.

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

it's an easy fix with some spacer and longer connect pin of the broad for v4 right? Cause I want to have 4 Saturn adapter setup too....

don - - Taito Type X

stupid question, should I put the game with some kind of loader files that I find for running the game on normal PC , or can I find any clean dump to put in the multi ? And please PM if anyone know where I can find games to enjoy~~~~ Just got SF4 thats come with the type X2 board right now~~~

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Quote from deibit: “Jamma connector is always 28x2, personally I only buy fully populated harnesses with thick and double power wires. You don't really need a fully populated harness, but the partly populated harnesses are sometimes a lottery (missing video ground for example). So you will be on the safe side if everything is wired where it should. ” Got it

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

Quote from enoofu: “RGB sells Harness check the first page ” he don't stock that harness anymore

• Home Arcade System

don - - RGB's lab

A stupid question, What Jamma harness should I buy? I find some mention 28 pin and some 56 pin, what's best for the HAS? Thx