Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Class 4 SD card?

PascalP - - Capcom's CPS2

Old post of mine, but cards do make a difference! Difference in SD cards / loading times didn’t have a Samsung card at hand when I did the above test, but they are my go to cards as well now

• Class 4 SD card?

Samsung Evo or Sandisk Ultra work just fine

• @SmokeMonster are these the latest roll up packs? If so can you update the link in the start post? archive.org/download/everdrive-packs

• @SmokeMonster are these the latest roll up packs? If so can you update the link in the start post? archive.org/download/everdrive-packs

• Quote from buffi: “Out of curiosity, what does the auto-reset feature do exactly. Is it still possible to use the cart without connecting this point, and resetting manually when switching games? ” Yes exactly how you describe it

• Form Organization and layout.

PascalP - - Forum News

Buy maybe there should be then

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

PascalP - - Taito Type X

Quote from JoeAwesome: “Thanks. Went with the Samsung 1tb QVO since it has a really nice price: amazon.com/dp/B07L3D19MY/ref=t…2QY9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 Though the 1tb EVO isn't too bad either: amazon.com/dp/B078DPCY3T/?coli…ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1 ” Doesn’t matter at all, TTX2 only has SATA300 anyway. So even the cheapest SSD out there would perform just as well

• Quote from scopion73: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from scopion73: “Hello, I am new in the forum, just bought a DarkSoft MVS Multi Cartridge to replace a NEOSD that is giving me a lot of crashes with bigger games on my MV-1FZ MVS console (i tried on 2 consolizations). The cart will arrive tomorrow but i wished to ask DarkSoft if he is planning to support Neo Geo CD images for his card, cause of the good audio of CD and if his card emulates a memory card or if i need to add NeoBiosMasta VMC. Thank…

• Quote from scopion73: “Hello, I am new in the forum, just bought a DarkSoft MVS Multi Cartridge to replace a NEOSD that is giving me a lot of crashes with bigger games on my MV-1FZ MVS console (i tried on 2 consolizations). The cart will arrive tomorrow but i wished to ask DarkSoft if he is planning to support Neo Geo CD images for his card, cause of the good audio of CD and if his card emulates a memory card or if i need to add NeoBiosMasta VMC. Thanks for the answers, in each case i really hop…

• Home Arcade System

PascalP - - RGB's lab

Quote from ZoomBoy: “What do you guys recommend to wrap the power cables? I've seen some fabric-like stuff in photos. Not looking to do it in electric tape if possible ” I use this stuff for my sleeving needs and use heat shrink tube at the ends: cable-sleeving.com/

• Fast IO questions, connectors

PascalP - - Taito Type X

Quote from samplehunters: “Friend, all the info is on the 1st page of this thread. Have a look at this picture. Fast-I-O-Taito-Type-X2-X3-Jvs-Arcade-copy.jpg ” Correct, I also mention that in the 3rd post of this thread

PascalP - - Taito Type X

I have 12v connected on pin 1 and 5v connected on pin 2. ground on pin 3 and 4 initially I put 12v on pin 2 as well which burnt my IO... My guess is the dual 12v is for the original Vewlix IO and not the ‘universal’ IO board

• Troubleshooting Tips

Yeah must be the cable then? Shorted? I have been running with the long cable since I have the kit and not a single issue

• Troubleshooting Tips

Quote from wyo_vr4: “I bought an unused CPS2 multi from a friend. Got everything installed including the key writing. Upon boot, the multi flashes a game, it starts briefly then resets and starts flashing again. I was using the longer cable to connect the LCD. Swapped it for the short cable and everything works perfectly. Retried the long cable and it's still faulty. Just wanted to post to say if anyone experiences such resets it may be a bad cable. ” could be your voltage is on the low end? how…

PascalP - - Taito Type X

You mean to power connector for the Fast IO board?

• Haha, not sure of all, but stuff like SF4 has a setting in the test menu to choose English or Japanese. I think most games I tried have this, not sure on the newer Nesica stuff though...

• Most?

• So just found out about this, anyone familiar with it? castlemaniagames.com/search?q=…6608a53&mc_eid=34e84c50f5

• UD-USB Decoders

PascalP - - Temple of the Undamned

And the UD is gone

• UD-USB Decoders

PascalP - - Temple of the Undamned

I have a UD-USB decoder left spare, new never used. Anyone looking just hit me up with a PM and pay retail price ($40) + shipping... EU preferred due to shipping costs I would say... €13 for EU with tracking for most countries €25 for worldwide with tracking