Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 365.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Indeed, very nice, congrats!

• Home Arcade System

K405 - - RGB's lab

Quote from The Spaniard: “Quote from RGB: “Quote from K405: “But would you consider offering parts as a DIY kit? I'd be happy building my own, guess I could sacrifice my existing HAS if I wanted to, but maybe you could consider offering just parts, so you don't spent time on building them yourself. Just an idea. ” A DIY version of HAS PCB is out of question, I get tons of different questions and barely have time to support people with their setup problems, cabling etc. as it is.Some kind of kit …

• Home Arcade System

K405 - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from K405: “But would you consider offering parts as a DIY kit? I'd be happy building my own, guess I could sacrifice my existing HAS if I wanted to, but maybe you could consider offering just parts, so you don't spent time on building them yourself. Just an idea. ” A DIY version of HAS PCB is out of question, I get tons of different questions and barely have time to support people with their setup problems, cabling etc. as it is.Some kind of kit where you just need your o…

• Home Arcade System

K405 - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “@modology, @The Spaniard - I built a few superguns like that in the past - Supergun showcase! I wish I could build more of those, but it's just too time consuming and expensive this way. I came up with HAS as a less expensive solution that I could offer to more than just 4-5 people per year. The biggest obstacle for me is the JAMMA harness. I hate building those, and I'm not satisfied with the pre-made Chinese ones, I couldn't offer them with my device. ” I replace the power wir…

• Quote from jassin000: “Haha @Derick2k can confirm I was highly tempted to shove a "Taito Game Station" area rug/doormat into my backpack and make a run for it... Who knows what the punishment for petty theft even is in Japan... I'm going to assume death. ” You'd be kidnapped into a blinded black car, driven to a wharehouse.. and then you'd be forced to give up the top of your pinky 'voluntarily'

• Might the size difference be because you have used zip instead of 7zip?

• Quote from mpatou: “Thanks a lot, I'm currently downloading it (more than 3 hours left). In the 1.1 manual, it's said that we can use a script to convert mame romsets, is this available? ” PM'd you.

• You should be receiving a graphical glitch unit today but yeah easiest would be if @Darksoft uses his design as reference

• Calling @deibit can you open up your cart and verify @jassin000 's findings?

• Quote from jassin000: “So I have the "missing pixels" glitch when using the final cart with both of my 1FZ's... This is troubling because when using the beta cart both 1FZ's were fine. Ok so now I've tested with a Sandisk 16gb Ultra and a Samsung Evo 32GB, still have the pixel glitch. All other cart functions are working identically to the beta. ” You, me and @waiwainl are in the same boat.. Bear_Group_Hug.jpg

• Namco System 1 Multi?

K405 - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

I own the vert version, I understood from Mike protection is preventing missing games from running, don't think/know if there's any difference between vert an horz versions other then EPROM(s). Full support multi would be awesome.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from kruuth: “Is there a way to get the list of what is included and from what romset? ” I'd also love to see a list of what's included in the roll up pack; it would make it easier to keep track of things. Quote from kruuth: “Could someone post a torrent link maybe? ” This has been discussed before and it was decided against because they don't want people distributing older versions of the packs once updates come out. ” There used to be downloadable torrent fil…

• Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

K405 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I thought the same thing in the beginning about button 5, but for me all buttons are mostly unresponsive in that screen. Sometimes, and only sometimes they work and I can select button 1/2/3 to boot the corresponding games. Mostly it will just autoboot the game in slot 1. ” You have to press the button before the guy finishes walking out. Once he is out there the buttons won't work. ” @Sp33dFr34k are there any converters in between the joystick po…

• Original cart versus multivms snaps from my videos. youtube.com/watch?v=A8xqbZt-KYc neogeo_ok.png youtube.com/watch?v=ZXtfyTmIjlo&t neogeo_nok.png

• Quote from xodaraP: “@waiwainl @K405 Can you confirm which motherboard revision you are using? Interested to know if you're both using the same. @waiwainl can you take photo of your motherboard so I can highlight the RAM for you and that'll also tell us the brands ” I have a slot-1 (MV-1FZ) and slot-2 (MV-2F) both give the same result. @waiwainl has slot-1 (MV-1B) and slot-2 (MV-2F)

• Quote from Darksoft: “I see. @waiwainl I think in your case looks more like a production problem. The other people having issues with graphic glitches moving (not static like yours), this version of menu can help. @Sp33dFr34k, @Milspex , @K405, @PascalP can you please confirm if this version of menu improves anything? Thanks. ” I have the same issue as @waiwainl or 'better', @waiwainl has the same static pixel issues as me, cause I received the multi before he did. The updated menu did improve s…

• Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

K405 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

This lets u set clustersize too: easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-free.html

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Synergy: “@PascalPHow do i do that? I'm a NeoGeo noob when it comes to these things @DarksoftOh damn, probably that's it. I pulled the SD cart out too quickly before letting it copy the whole ROM pack. Too impatient....... ” probably there is not even a folder called roms/menuI've seen before these patterns when that was the case. ” Yup, confirmed.

• Yes, unfortunately no change, same result.