Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 708.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from sk8er000: “If you plan to play on a LCD also the XRGB mini does a quite good job with a proper setting ” Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not trying to add more hardware, unless I REALLY have to! I'm hoping for new versions of the XRGB mini or OSSC to help deal with some of this shit, as well as a built in TATE mode rotate, but it's just a dream right now!

• Hope you feel better man, this can wait, health is far more important.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Me too, but I can't find a way to display this on anything yet... Don't have any medium rez monitor and no idea what else to display it on! ” Buy one of those cheap Gonbes GBS8200 converters then play on any 31kHz monitor. ” Shouldn’t the OSSC have the same capability?

• Quote from Kyosuke75: “I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first... ” Me too, but I can't find a way to display this on anything yet... Don't have any medium rez monitor and no idea what else to display it on!

• I would never have done the oven thing!!!! It's fine to let it dry, maybe outside in the sun, then use compressed air, then let it dry again. Why the oven?!!!

• Awesome! Now that you have the panel, any chance you want to sell the converted trackball package?

• Bravo, it looks great. You should consider making the bezel two colors, maybe purple on the outside, yellow on the inside, but it looks good as is too.

• UD-USB Decoders

xtrasmiley - - Temple of the Undamned

My man, I'd like to purchase 2 USB (full enclosed) versions direct from you if able. Also, another kit to desuicide a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. I prefer direct rather than Paradise if that's possible.

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

xtrasmiley - - Temple of the Undamned

Bumping this up. @undamned were you able to make these for sale yet? Do you need another system to test?

• Rabio Lepus Help

xtrasmiley - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from RGB: “I wonder if there is some common fault with this PCB, or is it the supergun compatibility issue, because I googled and found pictures that look washed out, too - worthpoint.com/worthopedia/rab…lepus-jamma-pcb-161492357 (notice the black edges of the monitor). Do I understand it correctly that it's the same on the cab and you just "fix" it by darkening the monitor? ” Correct @RGB even on my JAMMA cab, it is too bright and I darken the monitor to make it look correct. Quote from S…

• Rabio Lepus Help

You can see in the image above, the background should be black like the edge of the monitor, but instead it is grey. Any ideas?

• Rabio Lepus Help

arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…82b5452c8de575c01784e4757arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…82b5452c8de575c01784e4757

• Rabio Lepus Help

OK, so I took off ALL socketed chips and ribbon cables. Cleaned everything and plugged it back up... and nothing. 5.2v Nothing. 5.1v Nothing. 5.0v Nothing. 4.9v WORKS GREAT!! 4.95v Nothing. 4.85 WORKS GREAT 4.8v Nothing. WTH? This is the first game that has been THIS picky about power and underpowered at that. Is this normal or does this indicate a problem I should be looking for? Also, with the HAS, the screen is still very washed out. On my JAMMA cabinet, I'm able to adjust the monitor to make…

• Rabio Lepus Help

D'oh, autocorrect b/c I don't know how to spell potentiometer LOL! OK, I'll try upping the juice after I re-seat everything. I assumed (probably incorrectly) that the old looking caps are a culprit, but we shall see. I will have to buy some nice tools and start learning nem!

• Rabio Lepus Help

Thanks! Any idea about the two photometers and what they do?

• Rabio Lepus Help

So I bought this PCB and I trust that the seller sent it working, as he sent me a youtube of it, however it's dead now, so either he's really being dishonest (not likely b/c of the video and his really good eBay feedback), or something happened during shipping, or maybe the caps are just old and it was time? So first, I plugged into HAS v4 with proper 5v power to a CRT TV. Game worked, but image was very faded. It looked like the contrast was up too high. I adjusted the HAS color knob, to no ava…

• ^^^ That's awesome, save those for the multi-cart so we can have them all to play around with...

• Awesome! Also parroting the question about if this will work with Naomi 1.... Now @Darksoft and @Apocalypse does this mean a multi cart should be looked at a little closer? I would have also tagged @brizzo, but he's got a shit ton of other stuff he needs to deliver first!

• @Arthrimus are you planning on listing these on your store? I'm of course waiting for the wireless SS fix, and hopefully, full button (coin and start) remapping too! I asked Frank to make me a few, but I don't mind buying from the source if you decide to sell, also, you're closer!

• I don't think he continued making them after that point, he went to a system where he provides a program that will sort the ROMs properly on your system, but actually hosting them, no more. The best would be if someone would use his program to created updated lists and then host them in an A-P friendly location...