Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Cereth - - Namco ES1 / ES3

iirc its a counter, not a time thing. As for the update, I think I should be able to get it if its just data, but more likely one'll be a dongle. March 2020 sounds about like what I heard enough time for Tekken 8 to get spread. I didn't get a chance to mess with my R2 cab too much, the person I was talking to also just doesn't deal with Tekken so we're not sure. I've got too many projects on my plate, I might just wait until March then

Yeah, that's the whole point of the security. Its designed to be not straightforward, you can't just clone things

I think you can clone it this way, but any more past that not sure. I'm waiting on some support from a friend since the Round 2 cabs got here. I didn't forget! I'll figure something out.

• Yep it’ll be more ready on all fronts a bit down the line!

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from animesuperj: “Using PayPal, people could cover the fees if they send normal ” PayPal now makes sellers eat the fees on a refund or dispute. So if someone paid the fees, then asked for a refund, they'd get $463.75 back, and the seller would have to eat the $13.75. For 40 cabinets that's asking whoever is the middleman to be on the hook for $1650. ” I’ve been trying to think about how to handle this myself. I’d like to think I can back transactions with my rep but n…

• Yeah, I’ll go over some good payment policies and work something out. I’d like to be able to guarantee people’s money as well as protect myself at each phase of the project, so we’ll get some good documentation in place. I don’t want anyone uncomfortable at any stage, and make sure all funds are properly managed. I talked to @hursit briefly, we’ll make sure that is done. The logic makes sense that it would in fact be easier for me to handle initially. On my end I’m charged something like $14 for…

• I do keep saying I’d prefer not to take the money myself since I’m already pretty heavily managing a lot of people’s money and orders already. However, I’m going to look into the transfer costs of sending larger amounts of money to you, converting currency etc and see if it’s worth actually collecting everything and sending it to you in a single lump payment. In that case I’ll do what I can to assist. Please talk to me about this before saying anymore about payments, I’m not comfortable working …

I'll see I guess what's willing to be dumped? Would be nice to get people with real kits updated

I’ll check my test menu stuff when Round 2 comes in next week

I’m not sure what your build is since it’s been a while but I know the stuff I’ve been offered more recently are offline versions, both Tekken 7 FR Round 2 and Pokken

Glad to hear it was figured out. I'll remove the routers from my request list from the distro.

• Thanks, this is all really helpful! I’ll be trying a variety of things for sure. I’ll probably have to get another motherboard for a friend anyway so getting a second to try out isn’t out of the realm of possibility either

• Adjusting the audio on the board didn't make the noise go away. Hopefully it's the caps!

• I have not, but that was suggested to me. I just hadn't heard from anyone yet who could tell me if the audio was normal or not for the conversion. Any details on that? I'm still pretty novice at board repair

• I have some of the conversion carts for CAVE games, finally getting around to testing things. Now that I have legit and PGM ESPGaluda side-by-side, the only difference I really noticed is that audio on the PGM cart is pretty uh, noisy. It doesn't sound as good. Is that something with the conversion or something with the motherboard? I have one or two legit carts I haven't tried yet, that's the next thing I'd do. From a collector standpoint I'd prefer to keep the legit boards but from a business …

• Just don't go the Disney way and call it the Marvel Minnie Cute...customs seized guaranteed

• Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Take a page from marketing - find or hire a good looking, long hair, feminine (girly girl), skinny, 20 something years old girl..MUST be a girl, write a review script..put her in front of the camera going over the cab/script, create a gmail account, put the video on YouTube with the email account for ordering details.. ” One might like to blow this off as a joke. Please consider my advice as well though: don’t.

• I have little/no experience shipping overseas, someone else here might be a better person for that tbh

• These can probably be palleted pretty easily, if anyone here has experience with that, how many fit to a pallet safely? I assume at least 2. That should help reduce shipping, means 4 going to the same place should only cost around $600. It'd probably be good to do a batch or a few batches from LA to East Coast or centralized places that people can pick up from. Cutes are small enough to be easy to pick up. Just some thoughts to save costs on the other end.

• We'll discuss some payment terms and get those details up. My main objective being honest is to make this happen, so if anything I will probably see about only taking enough to make sure expenses are paid. I don't really want any money for this if it makes the difference of it happening and not happening. Our first step would probably be to make sure @hursit has his production costs covered, then making sure transport costs are covered. Keep in touch! I'm savagely busy catching up from last mont…