Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

BlinG - - Project Showcase

If the CPS1 cutout is still gonna happen I would be interested in a Hyper Fighting case

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Quote from Escarioth: “I'm rather silent theses days, don't worry i'm still working hard. Just had to re-think everything. TMNT and Battletoads cases are near completion on screen. had some problems to think of something good looking And colors to use for cases that could end up with nice prices. But i had some stuff up my mind troubling me. i'll have to do some changes for probably most of the cases about company logos and all. yep, i prefer not poking the big tigers. So the first ones who made…

• There could be graphics issues or battery acid explosion etc. What game is it? If it’s a desirable game I would gamble it, but if it’s some crappy game like marvel vs capcom...nah

• I think the only option is to paint it.

• Nanao MS-2930 Plays Blind

BlinG - - Monitor Help

Changed out the flyback with one of those chinese flybacks floating around, but there was no difference. Still no raster or high voltage going to the screen.

BlinG - - Monitor Help

No I can hear the chassis power up with that CRT whine so there is no HV shutdown. I cranked the screen pot all the way up and still got nothing. I do not believe I have a meter that can measure what you're asking. However after much google research, I do actually think it's a flyback issue...

BlinG - - Monitor Help

So I was just playing Alpha 3 for about a good couple of hours then the screen just went blank. I powered it off and back on again and the screen is still blank. Put my hand on the screen and felt no static at all. Go to the back and notice that I DO have neck glow. I am kind of wondering where to start with troubleshooting, since usually when this happens...I don't get any type of neck glow.

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

I don't really need one, but I would like to have one for future use later down the road. +1 for me

• CPS-3 Error

BlinG - - Capcom's CPS-III

Quote from Spaayse: “Hi, I swapped the simms around and now it’s stuck at the “now erasing the prior memory” screen. Edit: Now I’m getting error 53 again. Is it possible that the simms are corrupted? Is there any way to fix it if they are? ” The "3" in 53 indicates that it's simm slot 3. However, since you swapped simms around and still got the error, it could be something to do with the actual simm slot or something completely different. CPS3 motherboards are very complicated, and when somethin…

• Pretty much anything Brook is pretty decent. I've never tried their wireless dongle but their wired usb sticks are really good with I believe only a couple frames of lag. brookaccessory.com/product/

• Quote from Kavas: “ If no one has any objections, I will be grabbing this kit. arcadepartsandrepair.com/store…6sg-monitor-cap-kit-105c/ Also will buy the filter cap. Anything else I should look into? Only thing that has me worried is one of the reviews the person states some of the caps on the chassis are "out of spec". Not sure what that means, but it means I am less likely to want to put together my own cap kit. ” He uses good quality caps, but you really have to look at the cap values of the …

• Battery on motherboard

BlinG - - Capcom's CPS-III

I am not 100% positive, but I think removing that battery won't do any damage.

• Damn those Aeros are rough. I sort of expected it for a 450 price tag though. Good luck with the scrub down. Use lots of Simple Green!

• That usually means you’re using the wrong boot CD. If you’re running custom sh2 you’ll need to use custom sh2 boot disc.

• The error you're getting about not enough simms is your problem. You will need x4 128mb and x2 64mb simms for Darksoft cart to work regardless of what game you're trying to load. If you're 100% sure you have enough memory, then remove the simms and clean them with 91% isopropyl and a qtip

• Quote from imfuraisoth: “How long does it usually take for something to get to the US via aliexpress? I know it's coming from China but still feels super slow. I think I've been waiting for almost a month now. ” 1 - 2 months is normal for AliExpress. It might even take longer if it gets stuck in customs.

• Awesome news. Look forward to pricing

• Blind Blast City - MS-2931

BlinG - - Monitor Help

Quote from amplibax: “How much does a repair from Sharp typically cost for an MS2930/31? ” Below is what the invoice was for a 2930 service repair and recap. gHdemaP.jpg

• Quote from hoagtech: “I bought 2 Blast city cabs. I am confident that the panel above will have the correct hookups and kicks. My question was will I need more kick harnesses or wires for the 3 button model I will be receiving. I would like to know if I need to order them separately. signal-2019-10-25-120359.jpg ” Unless the 10 pin amp connector is behind your finger in the pic, it's not the correct way to wire kicks for Blast Cities. Yes, it'll work...but the proper way to do it is to wire your…

• Quote from hoagtech: “I just bought the 2P control panel new on this forum for $150. A user made a comment that it comes with the "extra wires & Kick Harness for 6 buttons" 20190625-000046.jpg I ordered the 6 buttons for one of the Blast that has 4 buttons wired into it. Do you think the 4 button Blastwill have the necessary wire and kicks to run all 6 buttons or what will I need exactly to run all 6 buttons? ” That looks like it wires directly into the arcade PCB, bypassing the 10 pin amp conne…