Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just found this thread now. I'd be down for one of these bad boys. Is there a list I can be added to somewhere?

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from c0nn0r: “What are the chances of us running the updated Shinobi that M2 recently made for SEGA Arcade Ages on Switch on System-16 hardware? I know that the Fantasy Zone 2 ROM needed changes to the system-16 motherboard to get is running, but that Bloxeed anc Fantasy Zone ripped from from PS2 worked. Anyone have details on the updated Shinobi? youtube.com/watch?v=l2h_uSiS2fM ” What is so different with that new version of Shinobi? Looks like they went the emulat…

• What are the chances of us running the updated Shinobi that M2 recently made for SEGA Arcade Ages on Switch on System-16 hardware? I know that the Fantasy Zone 2 ROM needed changes to the system-16 motherboard to get is running, but that Bloxeed anc Fantasy Zone ripped from from PS2 worked. Anyone have details on the updated Shinobi? youtube.com/watch?v=l2h_uSiS2fM

• This is the news we've all been waiting for. My S16B is ready. Cheers to everyone involved.

• Dang! I wish I knew this before buying some used i8751s from ebay to fix an original Moonwalker. Very good to know for the future.

• Quote from Asure: “This is 100% tested and working, and both our sets have the same effect, and should allow the board to boot. - The security module can be removed. - The daughterboard is for multiple player inputs, yes. - These romboards are a good place to steal jumpers from. I've done it a few times myself. Are all the jumpers verified? - Did you check this romboard on another system32 mainboard yet? (Or try a working romboard on this motherboard?) ” I'll be picking up a dead Golden Axe RODA…

• Hey gang, I have a desuicided Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker PCB here that I bought as non-working, and am making the attempt to fix this bad-boy myself. There are three separate issues: (1) Missing foreground sprites (bad IC-17 - Sony CXK5814 chip) (2) PCM audio from the rebranded Ricoh RF5C68 smt chip (rebranded as ASSP 5C68A) is garbled (3) Board fails half of the V.D.P. test. I’m not sure what this is, nor can I see any adverse effects on the graphics (aside from the missing foreground sprites…

• Please add me to the list as well. Now to find a S24 board. Already have a 24khz monitor

• Sega Mini Cab Conversions

c0nn0r - - Project Showcase

Holy smokes man! Incredible work. I ran into one of these cabinets a few months ago and had no idea about them. Very nice to see them restored, and extended so nicely. Kudos!

• Another damn Canadian

c0nn0r - - Introduce Yourself!

Hey gang, Finally getting around to introducing myself after being a lurking member for a while. I grew-up in the 80's and spent quite a bit of time getting to know and love computers and video games in that dearest of golden eras. First computer was a Timex Sinclair, then a C64, then a Mac Plus. My older brother had an Atari 2600, but I began my console life with a SEGA Master System with Alien Syndrome and Kenseiden. These days I gravitate towards classic games because I can't stand the online…

• Quote from jassin000: “Hmmm, Shadow Dancer, Moonwalker and Alien Storm... Would be cheaper to just buy/convert those three boards assuming a donor would be required for a multi anyway. ” True enough. I have looked into temporarily converting my Moonwalker into a Shadow Dancer, and it looks doable. Not sure if it's possible to convert the Moonwalker to an Alien Storm however. I'm not super keen on that game anyways, only really want to do the Shadow Dancer - I should just buy one.

• Please add me to the list! My heart is pounding after discovering this thread. I have a de-suicided Shinobi waiting for this multi kit. Also very much looking forward to the System-24 multi. Just need to find a S24 board first! I've been needing something to show off my medium res monitor Very nice to hear of this project just shortly after (mostly) fixing my System 18 Moonwalker board. Any chance we will see a multi for S18 despite is having very few good games? Cheers and kudos!