Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh, hello! from New York

Stac2000 - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome fellow New Yorker! This forum has been extremely helpful and a great resource - especially for beginners like us.

• STV motherboard case

Stac2000 - - Sega ST-V

definitely interested in a second version with a solid top

• Thanks. I sent a PM to Mitsu. I am dying to play this thing. Frustrating - I actually bought the multi a year ago from Paradise Arcade and it has been in the box the whole time. At least I have the F3 and STV to keep me satisfied for now.

• I just fixed the broken pin by installing a new one I recently received from Mitsu. This was easy enough to do.However, I am having bars/blocks in the image which seem to be worse than before I fixed the pin. Board seems well seated and will not go any farther. I have attached some pics from different games. Suggestions?

• Quote from Stac2000: “I am having the very same issue with the graphics, except I do have a broken pin, please see attached pic. Notice one of the pins in the middle of the pic is broken. Suggestions? ” Some additional info: By graphics issues I mean mostly bars similar to recent posts. I just recently installed the kit. I did have a sound issue that I resolved by fixing the jumpers. At least two looked open but were actually shorted so I made cuts and saw a big improvement there. Then I reforma…

• I am having the very same issue with the graphics, except I do have a broken pin, please see attached pic. Notice one of the pins in the middle of the pic is broken. Suggestions?

• Home Arcade System

Stac2000 - - RGB's lab

I tried again removing the sync jumper for TTL but still no change. Thanks to all for your help on this.

• Home Arcade System

Stac2000 - - RGB's lab

Ok, thanks. I will contact Retro Access, it seems like they have a good return policy.

• Home Arcade System

Stac2000 - - RGB's lab

Quote from Hagure: “Quote from jassin000: “Yup totally PnP to a xRGB mini, same pinout just grab a shielded 8-pin mini din cable. If you want to use a OSSC you'll need a 8-pin mini din to Euro SCART cable. ” I'm assuming we'd need a cable like this then to do HAS → OSSC? retro-access.com/collections/x…ulticore-for-switch-boxes ” I recently purchased the cable shown above from Retro Access, however I cannot get any image, the OSSC just shows No Sync. Has anyone else had any luck using this cable …

• MV-1FZ Hopefully can get something for the 161 in 1 otherwise an overpriced paperweight.

• Home Arcade System

Stac2000 - - RGB's lab

Missed out last time around. PM sent.

• I would like to get in line for the next batch of labels. Thanks.

• Yes, that did the trick! - board powers up now. The fan seem to be dead - is that critical to fix if I am only running the bard for short periods of time? Thanks again to all

• Quote from ekorz: “F3 has odd sync, what's your video/monitor situation? Are you going right into an LCD? (Can you hear anything?) ” I do not hear anything. For now I am going into a cheapo vga converter to an lcd. A temp solution which has given me video with the CPS2, STV and neo geo mv1fz.

• Ok, I did have an ATX power supply hooked up previously. Hoping that was the issue I then tried an arcade supply but no change. The processor in IC13 is warm to the touch including the large heat sink near the Jamma edge. Any suggestions?

• I recently got a F3 mobo (with Puzzle Bobble 3 - advertised as working - seller had 100% feedback fyi) off Ebay and also just got a Retroelectronik supergun for testing (hope I can be quick on the draw when the new batch of HAS are ready - just missed out on the last one). I also just acquired an STV mobo and was testing that this morning and was able to get some games working so I know the basic setup I have works, at least for testing. However, when I tried hooking up the supergun to the mobo …

• Preorder interest check

Stac2000 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

+1 MVS

• Is that a custom label? Where can I get one of those?

• ok, will do, thanks

• Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “Is there any definitive list on which CPS2 games came on Rev. 7 boards with gpal? ” Don't think there can ever be a definitive list. Capcom modded older rev boards as newer games were being published. At best, it is a good estimation. But if it helps you out any, I tried giving a MSH rev4 board the Darksoft multi makeover. Couldn't get it to work right (wrong audio cues playing). I managed to pick up a dead MvSF board and it was a rev7 board with th…