Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 256.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from psykom1: “I got a spare Puzzle Bobble cart without a shell lying around since I've converted the multi. Is it worth keeping around or could anybody use it for parts? It works perfectly, and I still have the shell stickers. ” Do you want to sell it? ” photos.app.goo.gl/gMTTURWbgaP1PL3v8 Sure do. It's a Bust a Move Again cart. PM me if interested, we can work something out.

• I got a spare Puzzle Bobble cart without a shell lying around since I've converted the multi. Is it worth keeping around or could anybody use it for parts? It works perfectly, and I still have the shell stickers.

• Arcade parts in a rollable box. Very nice! I liked that you used JL audio for your speakers. Looked em up. jlaudio.com/c2-400x-car-audio-…-c2-coaxial-systems-99612 I used Rockford fosgate in my Goldie with a small JL ported speaker. Screw using cheap paper cones when you can have rich sound out of some component speakers.

• Quote from Mrhide: “arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ee349a2a32f4986928ccf9ac5 ” This is gangster, but it works. Lord knows I've harvested a floppy cable or two in the last year. Enjoy that VF3. I wonder how much better it looks over the Dreamcast. The last time I played VF3, it was at the Luxor in Vegas right after I turned 21. They had this monster large projection screen cabinet. Enjoy that shit. VF3 is a killer game, and one of the best in the series next to part 2. The later releases 4 on jus…

• Quote from DenTarr: “First of all a huge Thank You to all involved in this AW to Naomi conversions and releases. Tested them over the holidays with some good results. Except GG Isuka. That one boots fine and all. You can start, select characters. But when the fight starts it freezes up. Can someone test/confirm? My Setup: Naomi2 with regionfree bios (set to JAP) in an Universal Cab. DIMM 4.02. Booting with Pi and Piforce. The Naomi side of things works pretty much 100%. Im mainly just curious if…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Fun Update Time. WORDS... ” Whatever it takes to make it work. We all appreciate the attention to detail that goes into these projects. Look forward to it. giphy.gif

• Sega PAL dumps

psykom1 - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from psykom1: “If I ever get a hold of a System-Y reasonably, you'll be the first to get a dump.Could I assume to find one on a G-Loc or do I need to locate a proper Galaxy Force board set??? ” I believe the 315-5325 is on all Y boards.But you can't dump it (it's secured) or brute force it in a conventional way (it's a registered device PAL16R4). However if you send me the chip I can reverse it and then test it. ” Excellent. I know of a couple G-Loc boards around th…

• Sega PAL dumps

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from psykom1: “Seeing the Y board hardware dumps gives me hope I can one day own a real Galaxy Force. Nice work. ” We now have the full PLD set for OutRun and X board hardware (except the 325-5279 used only on After Burner since on my board it was a 315-5304).On Y board I'm missing the 315-5325, mine is faulty. ” If I ever get a hold of a System-Y reasonably, you'll be the first to get a dump. Could I assume to find one on a G-Loc or do I need to locate a proper Gal…

• Sega PAL dumps

Quote from Apocalypse: “Some chips recompiled in different device type to avoid any hardware mod (even if they were minimal): OutRun hardware: IC26 top board, 315-5223A (CK2605) reversed in a GAL18V10: drive.google.com/open?id=1YoJeV1xzVA6wrd_uMXbNwPAHXc9juOrF X board hardware: IC18, 315-5280 (CK2605) reversed in a GAL16V8: drive.google.com/open?id=1ewW2pxBXgYx4KR2Yj_H_EBHYZdBQLJjr Y board hardware: IC49 top board, 315-5316 (PAL16L8) reversed in a GAL16V8: drive.google.com/open?id=1Lj4ueRWxYQ3Ka…

• Quote from djsheep: “Just a quick message to check in to make sure everyone’s doing ok with these fires. I know a few of you are in rural areas. Please send a line if there is anything anyone here can possibly help you out with if you’re affected. Take care. ” I was just thinking of the same thing. Seeing the piles of dead cooked animals, fried houses, and scorched earth the past couple of days on the news really is disheartening. Following the fire maps, it's nuts to see how much of the contine…

• Quote from acblunden2: “Nice work @psykom1. You even followed my recommendation to use the jumper caps and header pins. Word! ” Yeah, that's kinda the only way to really do it right. Just use the right chemicals, and heat to get er all cleaned up, and soldered on. It'll work for decades. Plus I want to be prepared for the multi. Do I need to solder more for the potential multi is the big question??? There's a great thread here we had about Jumpers for games. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…umper-…

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Probably due to the fact you used double sized EPROMs for H1/L1.R-Type Leo uses the exact same rom sizes for H0/L0 (256k) and H1/L1 (128k) and you have to move J15 to 512. BTW, you're welcome, enjoy your new game. ” IN SUMMARY: Using a Major Title 2 US arcade PCB as a donor... PCB LOCATION - EPROM USED - ITH ROM USED H0 - 27C020 - ITH-H0-D.BIN H1 - 27C020 - ITH-H1-B.BIN L1 - 27C020 - ITH-L1-D.BIN L0 - 27C020 - ITH-L0-B.BIN C0 - 27C040 - ITH_IC23.ROM C1 - 27C040 - ITH_IC24…

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Please check: IC26 => C0 IC25 => C1 IC24 => C2 IC23 => C3 IC34 => 000 IC35 => 010 IC36 => 020 IC37 => 030 ” These are correct now. I had IC34-37 reversed. Flipping jumper J15 back to 512 gets me a "H1 L1 NG" After digging through all the dip switches: SW1 00000010 Attract Mode Audio + Normal Difficulty + Normal 1UP Play SW2 00001111 FreePlay Flipping jumper J15 back to OT BOOTs the game. giphy.gif arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ee349a2a32f4986928ccf9ac5 I'll write a summa…

• I'm getting CLOSE!!! So the new year is here and I'm kicking off this year with finishing off this damn M92 conversion to In the Hunt. I've been burning, and erasing, over, and over... I know I'm so damn close I can taste the finish line here. A little eyeballing my work would be great. Looking at the known-good working romset I built this chart... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ee349a2a32f4986928ccf9ac5 * In the Hunt * M92 MT2 PCB Socket * EPROM TYPE - SETTINGS * ITH_IC9.ROM * IC8 * 27C4001 - 2…

• Ok so need a bit more halp here. Source Code (25 lines)So In the Hunt has different IC numbers compared to the Major Title 2 PCB. I've already burned and seated H0, L0, H1, L1, and SH0, and SL0 using a World rom set. All the jumpers have been set. So all I've got left is the below... IC 8 - 12 IC 42 - 45 Where I run into issues is in the required roms need sockets for IC34-IC37, IC9, and IC23-IC26 Please check my work, is this correct??? My 27C040s should arrive any day now. Thanks! * ITH World …

• This NARC Bootleg tho...

psykom1 - - Midway Systems

Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “I just saw this on eBay. Tried to google this bootleg but haven't found any info and landed on this thread. I have yet to buy a bootleg board. This thing looks ridiculous! Guess the original was too though, eh? Will keep Narc on ye olde wish list. ” It's unique for sure. I can't say I've ever seen one like it ever. It's worth documenting at minimum. The seller just dropped it to 99 bucks with 60 something shipping. I'm super tempted to buy it for the lulz.

• My Top3000 works in Win10 without issues. The cable that came with it was pure trash IMO.

• Quote from ghantz: “Than I connect this converter between mk2 board and jamma of my blast? ” Just like this... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ee349a2a32f4986928ccf9ac5

• You are correct. You NEED a -5V converter in your cabinet to make this happen. The Blast will not output -5V. I bought this guy's adapter to solve my Blast City power problem. Works perfectly with anything I need -5V on. ebay.com/itm/JAMMA-ADAPTER-NEG…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

• This NARC Bootleg tho...

psykom1 - - Midway Systems

ebay.com/itm/NARC-Williams-Arc…948650:g:Xe8AAOSwclhd74mn Saw this interesting NARC Bootleg triple stack + Rom sidecar board. These were based off of one-off hardware correct??? What a crazy looking Bootleg. Anybody else run across these? Is it legit or complete trash? I know the Z-Unit looks like this... NARC-1988-Williams-Arcade-Original-PCB.jpg