Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are these ever going to be made again?

• Quote from rocket: “card reader... its ok to play with out one. ” Maximum Tune without a card reader is absolutely not worth playing. I'd recommend using winteriscoming's card reader emulator.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

connor - - Taito Type X

Quote from waynequn: “Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold[303107] Program doesn't work ” NESiCAxLive titles aren't supported until the service is discontinued.

• I think @Hatsune Mike knows alllllllllll about these.

• Quote from DocJamma: “Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from DocJamma: “I would like one also. ” yup, got you in the list for one already. First load of packages are on their way! ” Please let me know when I can pay and when it will ship. ” it'll be a while, some of us have been waiting since last year!

• Been waiting forever for these! Glad I'm on the third page!

• I use this crimper, I do not recommend it as they do not work great with AMP connectors. amazon.com/gp/product/B00OMM4Y…_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They may look like they're compatible with the connectors but it took me a few tries to figure out how to crimp AMP connectors with these without completely crushing the connector and the wire.

• They're actually pretty easy to make, no soldering needed. If you're buying a cheap crimping tool then that and the parts will cost about the same or a bit more than a kick harness from eBay but after that you'll be able to make them for any other cabinet you get as well as ones for games with weird wiring pinouts. Helped me out quite a bit when I had to hook up a Nesica card reader to my NNC.

• Quote from streetfighterken: “Quote from connor: “I wouldn't call a few hundred a ton of money. ” Convert them to USF4 and you'll sell them for $400 easy. "Significant amount of money" -- is that more appropriate? ” USF4 makes them worth that much? In that case I was wrong go buy up all the Type X3s cuz you could take that money and buy a JVSPAC2 and some good beer and play all the games just about the same as a Type X# lol.

• Quote from streetfighterken: “Quote from penrhos: “I just picked up a pair of X3's for $60 + shipping. Not that I actually wanted the games - at that price I got an arcade PC case with PSU, GT660, hard drive mounting plate and a JVS/fastio card - the dongle, original HDD & the PCB can go in the bin for all I care. I'm putting a M-ATX motherboard, i7-3770 cpu, 8Gb ram and a 250Gb SSD inside instead. I work in IT so have plenty of Windows 7 PRO COA's available so they make perfect MAME PC's (Just …

connor - - Taito Type X

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from sammargh: “If you're referring to my comments on fastio twisted ” I wasn't. I have no doubt that when used properly it is faster than JVS but being that this is PC hardware it's heavily dependent on the developer to implement it properly. I'm more talking about the people that shit on JVS and talk up Fast IO like it's the second coming without any actual numbers to back it up; like they spent a bunch of money swapping over their setup and need to convince …

connor - - Taito Type X

Quote from sk8er000: “Quote from connor: “If you don't have a Jammafier or FastIO wired cabinets you'll have to rewire your cabinets for FastIO as well which will leave you unable to use other systems than the TTX2. ” The fast I/O that I've recently bought in the forum along with the pcie has already the jamma connector so you don't necessarily have to use a jammafier or a dedicated cabinet ” Good point, I forgot that Vewlix cabinets can come with jamma connectors.

• Quote from Zebra: “I think that the only reason to still buy PCBs is if you are either a purist or a collector. If you don't mind it not being perfect then groovymame on a CRT is fine. There is no reason to spend any money on a bootleg. If you are a collector (or investor), bootlegs have no value at all. They are a lose lose thing. ” Cave CV1000 titles quickly get unplayable on mame due to missing and inaccurate slowdown among other issues.

connor - - Taito Type X

Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Oh yes I understand, I am doing these HW upgrades regardless of USFIV, the parts are very very very cheap. ” Unless you already have FastIO DMACs you'll have to buy Type X2s that already have them as they're rarely sold pulled from a system and cost more than a TTX2 itself. If you don't have a Jammafier or FastIO wired cabinets you'll have to rewire your cabinets for FastIO as well which will leave you unable to use other systems than the TTX2. Not really gonna be worth i…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Fluffy: “Of course, looking at the cost of the originals and that they're using mostly off-the-shelf hardware I'm surprised that there aren't many bootlegs? ” The sound ROMs would still need to be desoldered, reprogrammed, and soldered back down every time you converted a game. Bootlegs/repro's/something would make a lot more sense than a multi. SH3 CPU's got discontinued, and finding them in large quantities isn't terribly easy. ” What about these? j-core.org/roa…

• I'd do very bad things for a CV1000 multi, I'd even take candy from a baby.

• Fast I/O vs JVS

connor - - Taito Type X

Dunno where to post this but if you are dead set on FastIO there is a Type X2 with the FastIO DMAC in waiting for you: buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t651541348

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Check for broken and bent pins. ” Seems like there are two wires going to one of the board which may indicate there were two pins broken previously then repaired with this fix. I need to see if the wires are going through the holes and have continuity because I believe this may have something to do with it. Makes it hard to pull the board up and check the pins since those wires are in the way.

• I got a CPS2 multi kit from a friend yesterday which was working great before he sent it out, I received it and was having issues even getting the games to display but I reseated the multi kit and now the games display fine but it seems like wrong sound samples are playing for example the qsound screen on game startup. Before I reseated the A board a dozen more times I did have the games playing the correct audio it seemed but it was extremely distorted and garbled. It's a revision 6 board with …

• Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

connor - - Project Showcase

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from markedkiller78: “The issue, is changing games, nearly every jamma pcb is 15k, so unless you dedicate the cab to x360, it’s much simpler setting it to output 15k ” some MS9s are auto-switching which alleviates this issue. Though if you were going to dedicated a cab to Xbox 360 you'd be better off with a Net City or Vewlix since they can natively support the VGA output without the need for a scaler. ” My NAC is my vertical cabinet, I really do not want to ro…