Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One thing i noticed is that CE can get glitchy. There was one time when everything went black except for the sprites, and then the speed went up to INSANE levels!!!!! Anyone who’s played Hyper Fighting SNES 10 Star mode knows what I’m talking about. After that the game just glitched and locked ups

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

UltraSean - - Project Showcase

I’ll take one as well

• I’ll take one as well.

• Quote from nem: “Too bad there's no lock-on technology for VS2 / VH2. ” It would have been the perfect CPS3 game.

• It’s all good. I was able to get it from the full MAME pack. It’s actually a bit confusing. Vampire Savior is the “main” game, then two sequels came out at the same time. Vampire Savior 2 and Vampire Hunter 2. They are completely seperate games, although similar.

• Am I missing something or is the roll up pack missing vampire savior 2?

• Lost Data pad

UltraSean - - Capcom's CPS2

Yes it should work. I ended up lifting a pad and was able to fix things by running the single wire strand to the ARM chip leg.

• Take off the infinikey. Double check the key writing wire job. Make sure the SD card was extracted using 7-zip.

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

UltraSean - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Oh, you can get the AV board separate! Thanks for the heads up! Question though... I stream from my cabinet. I built a jamma passthrough to steal the video signal from the cabinet to go to one of those CGA converter boards, then to a capture card/monitor/projector. Would installing the AV board let me have video output to my cabinet AND to an hdmi device at the same time!? <3<3<3 ” I am also curious about this question

• Just ordered one now. Thanks!

• Portable 25” Arcade Rig

Quote from ReplicaX: “Aww EVO. Promoting crappy Arcade1up cabs and trashing arcade monitors. It's not like EVO can afford 1000s of Dynamo cabs or something. I mean, those are BIG money. ” luckily no one plays on Dynamo (FGC-wise, anyway) anymore lol. I think reusing old Monitors is probably the best way to go about keeping the authenticity of the old games whilst kinda keeping up with the times. Also, according to the burn in I saw, a lot of those monitors likely came from slot machines

Quote from psykom1: “I saw setups like these at Combobreaker. Some were more done-up than others. Like yours... MlcHK-Pnp7Kh4CfqysPCOE6w919tE6fbhjGgb-2QBFTEtV07abvAvtGH92k1fs3TdG01FqCHM6r9zcd772UiqkQuoqy06KAlDpJW6sQC2JWulASf-UAo-Z9TL_mfH1eq3pisjUYuejNZrOzd1M9Si9Sjl-lMtN_Lxu1TP4txqgW69vuwd2SVz4zDsthDunTef_fJKv4dBt96aIg7nsXpVoWERYrUJwdWr5SxLQkJHuvw5otIy1PhbIxXWw6wssp1C_MQ5jKnaBzjZH1s6FI2Koo6ZsFp7oTTRJOZrWhLjvokqcwEupMgvWkGEWnKqcUo_UP2pBgH__OiCY3rhWfHFTnXj_OULT4CvVLqBTt9LtD48TTJAEuQAZu3SNJZuyw94-Zd…

After playing ST on something like this for EVO, I decided to build my own custom setup. Its essentially all arcade guts condensed down to a portable package, with a 25” K7000 monitor and the undamned usb adaptors for control. There are switches on the back to allow Street Fighter: the Movie to be playable, and it has kick harness’s setup for namco, midway, and Capcom and is essentially plug and play. It’s also portable. It also may or may not be a fire hazard lol.

• I have a Sega Spiderman that dropped and stopped working. I looked the board over and deduced that the traces got damaged on the fall and is what is causing it not to work. Is there anyone knowledgeable that can tell me the correct way to fix the traces? I can solder but I’m no means a master at it. See photos for reference.

• Hi from Singapore!

UltraSean - - Introduce Yourself!

Hey Michael! If you don’t alreasy know about Versus city in Bishan, you should check it out. Also if you are interested in playing Super Turbo, all the best players go to NEX mall out of serangoon mrt.

• CPS2 A board query

Is there a consolize kit available right now anywhere?

• CPS2 A board query

One I can’t actually get to work, and the other ones volume is always at SUPER FREAKING LOUD at start up.

• CPS2 A board query

Ok so I have a bunch of CPS2 working U.S. A boards. I would like to consolize one or two. Anyone have ideas about what can be done with the rest? Also is a guide to troubleshooting the one I can’t get to work? I’m just looking for some ideas on what to do with them.

• UD-USB Decoders

UltraSean - - Temple of the Undamned

Quick dumb question. I’ve given up on finding a UDCPS2 and have decided to go the normal supergun route. I noticed most of them have the DB15 connectors. If I was to buy the super gun and 2 of the UDDB15 connectors, is that all I need that way others can use their own sticks? And is input lag affected in any way?

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

UltraSean - - Capcom's CPS-III

Has anyone else received their sims from the second batch yet?