Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naomi 2 HDMI

fluxcore - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Nice! (whispers: atomiswave)

• You should be able to run the board without the daughterboard, will just be missing parts of the graphics, but should be sufficient to allow for poking at other chips which would be covered by it.

• lol! You're just lucky it isn't all No.8 wire... For anyone playing along: MFD Micro FaraD WV Working Volts

• From left to right, fan screws, cover screws, vga screws, shield screws hth

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

fluxcore - - Project Showcase

I successfully used this on a Super Turbo with daughterboard, using a PIC12F675.

• Few years back I got one of those gamecube style replacements and a replacement controller pcb from nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=5803.0 Seems fine

• Use a Genesis model 1 psu _b

• Hello from Auckland, NZ!

fluxcore - - Introduce Yourself!

Gidday from Hamilton The HAS is a fantastic supergun, it's absolutely worth the wait Good choices on the games, too. Of course, you can always get a CPS2Multi when you decide to go further!

• The data voltage levels to the gdrom are 5v on the va0, it's not as simple as just a voltage regulator to allow proper compatibiity of the gdemu. Translators for each of the data lines would be needed.

• Yeah, factory something-or-other

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

fluxcore - - Capcom's CPS2

That one actually looks like a bolt/nut arrangement. Can probably just use a socket or small pliers and undo it, I did the latter on a board just this past weekend. You need to stop the other end from swivelling though, it's not a captive bolt. The other screws are all security torx

• CPS2 Work RAM NG

fluxcore - - General Arcade Tech Help

With some tech support from the mighty Leo, who let me know the HM658128 chips on the A-board are the Work RAMs (HM514260 are graphics related), I've fixed the board! I saw some weird signals on a couple of LS245s in row 10, replaced them to no avail. Poking around the area a bunch more, I noticed lack of continuity between pin 18 of rom 9A and the 10B LS245's pin 8 - there was some corrosion in between the socket and the RA9 resistor array that was almost impossible to see. Patched the trace on…

• CPS2 Work RAM NG

Quote from Darksoft: “I'll see if I can check the schematics of the a board but if I understand right, this happens with a regular b board, right? You need to check not only the rams but also the logic driving it which are usually 74ls which tend to fail with the time. ” Yep, 100% a b-board failure, a-board has been tested working with a different b-board, and the faulty b-board is also faulty on another a-board. It would be interesting if the work ram is actually on the a-board though, at least…

• CPS2 Work RAM NG

I've got a CPS2 b-board which has developed a fault, boot up RAM test screen shows some garbage and 'WORK RAM NG', gets no further than that text. I can't seem to find any mention online on just what comprises the work ram in the CPS2 system though - only mentions I see are of the 6264s being the object RAM. There don't look to be any other discrete chips which could be RAM though. Anyone got any technical knowledge which may help? I'm guessing it might be some 74 logic chips failing, or maybe s…

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

fluxcore - - Project Showcase

Got around to putting a couple of these 12F675s in a puzzle fighter (pcb 3 rev) and a ssf2t (pcb 6 rev), both worked great. I had previously ordered a couple of arduino nanos to do this, but the PIC solution is much nicer imo. Although I did have to dig out an old mac laptop to program the PIC since apparently my pickit2 doesn't work on win10.

• Quote from djsheep: “Just because your credit card doesn't work, doesn't mean you should be tempted by bootleggers. The team at PS-IO are super friendly and if you e-mailed them, I know they'd get to it in time and figure out a way for you to pay. ” I did, actually. Their response was incredibly slow (several weeks), and basically said "sucks to be you". Support must have been better back before they had multiple batches of pre-orders queued up. I've tried to pay multiple times (retry every few …

• Considering PSIO's payment system won't process my credit card for some reason, I'm almost tempted by this clone... suddenly I understand people who are buying cloned GDEmu just that little bit more :p

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from deibit: “Model-2 ” wouldn't that be model 1 given the oval power button? ” The guts don't necessarily match the shell. Late "model 1" looking consoles can actually have "model 2" innards. The model 1/model2 distinction is not really very meaningful except for the aesthetics of the shell. gdemu.wordpress.com/details/saturn-details/ Check the model number of the CD assembly against the list on the page. Looks like it needs a phoebe to me though. My setup is …

• Home Arcade System

fluxcore - - RGB's lab

What's the pitch of the kick harness connector? I have a bunch of different boards I'll need to make harnesses for and want to be prepared for when an HAS shows up

• Keen - give me an incentive to pick up a mobo