Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there all

HanmaBaki - - Introduce Yourself!

I'm currently in negotiations for a CPS3 2nd Impact. Just the former local arcade owners are checking if they have it and probably until the end of the week I will know for sure if I'm getting the board locally or via the internet. If I get it locally then I will probably send it to get the superBios. The sad thing is that they told me not long ago they threw two CPS3 3rd Strike boards in the garbage because they were dead (the suicide battery). I'm crossing fingers for the 2nd Impact to be avai…

• Hi there all

HanmaBaki - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, So, I'm on the hunt for a CPS3 motherboard with a SuperBios so I don't have to change the suicide batter every few years. The thing is I don't have anything to begin with. I asked the local arcades that were running up until a few years but it seems they don't have CPS3 boards anymore. One actually had two boards until recently, but since they both were dead already they tossed them to the garbage. Sadly, a true story. And I just recently knew that the CPS3 boards could be revived with t…