Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sega Megalo 410

OsirusANZ - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from OsirusANZ: “Quote from djsheep: “Paging @OsirusANZ who recently pimped one of these out. ” Haha yeah we spoke over Facebook when they picked them up. The 36in monitor I have in mine has seemed to disappear lucky I bought it when I did. ” Any pics? ” I’ve actually sold that cab now I’ll upload a pic later today. But the monitor that fit inside was a Phillips 356M6QJAB. Left around 5-10mm gap either side of the screen. Filled that 41” hole pretty good though.

• Sega Megalo 410

OsirusANZ - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from djsheep: “Paging @OsirusANZ who recently pimped one of these out. ” Haha yeah we spoke over Facebook when they picked them up. The 36in monitor I have in mine has seemed to disappear lucky I bought it when I did.

• New here from Australia

OsirusANZ - - Introduce Yourself!

Haha I’m so flat out at work now man it’s rediculous. I haven’t touched my cabs or tekken in a while

• 1. OsirusANZ 2. Northside brisbane (QLD) 3. I’m still learning myself aswell but I Have a Ute and can lift heavy shit lol 4. Not really after anything at this time got plans for other things. 5. I don’t got no social media/not allowed lol

• Hello, from East TN

Welcome buddy!! Can’t wait to see more collection videos on your channel.

• Hello from Albury NSW

Welcome pete Quote from djsheep: “Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Another Aussie! Why couldn't we all be in the same vicinity! ” We should do a big 'ol Aussie meet up somewhere, sometime... ” Yup this has to happen one day!

• Hi all being in and out of these forums for a while, bout time I introduced myself I being gaming since I can remember had most of the consoles since early 90’s and only recently in the last 2-3 years being collecting arcade machines. Love all candy cabs and rythmn games. Photo with all the astros and chopped universal was before I sold most of them to @djsheep lol. Being learning a heap off this forum and @mR_CaESaR this place will be home from now on. At the moment I still have my chopped univ…

• Yeah i was hyped for PS mini and what a let down. EB canceled my order for me in brisbane. i just transfered it to red dead and price matched. I dont know why i still buy from EB the level 3 cards good for bugger all unless you trade in or buy second hand.