Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 439.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now: paradisearcadeshop.com/home/el…undamned-db15-usb-decoder I have a few international orders I need to ship, but other than that, I think we are pretty well caught up after the drought - EDIT - Paradise currently handles the manufacturing of the screw terminal version…

• UD-USB Decoders

USB Decoder has a power controller for its own +5V USB output, so supergun +5V will never be hard-wired to your PC USB +5V. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from opt2not: “Quick sanity check question: I have a couple older decoders I bought off you at Evo about 5 years ago. I haven’t upgraded the firmware in all this time. Can I go straight to upgrading to the latest firmware, or do I need to gradually update through firmware revisions to get the most up-to-date? ” No worries, just jump to latest -ud

• Hi from shmups land

undamned - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from Mrhide: “so which shmups do you NOT have ? ” Fixed -ud

• Hi from shmups land

undamned - - Introduce Yourself!

Daaaaaave.

• I've had plenty of boards where dead battery was only part of the problem. I always think about the scenario where the board was running, developed some issue (graphics corruption, etc.) and operator sticks it on shelf. Of course eventually the battery will die, but it wasn't necessarily the cause for it being taken out of service. For that reason, for pricing on dead boards, I try to keep in mind how much something is worth as a spare case and a handful of EPROMs. I'm ok with a $50 lotto ticket…

• Home Arcade System

undamned - - RGB's lab

Quote from brentradio: “Twitter is the lowest form of the internet ever invented” That's basically how I feel about Facebook, lol. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Still going through old PMs, so if you've already sent me one and haven't heard back, don't worry -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Paradise blew through 150 pieces today, so if they run out before next week, don't worry, I'm sending them more -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

I'm going through pages of old PMs (mailbox now below 90%!), so if you've sent me a message, I will get to you eventually (don't worry, there are plenty of decoders for everyone ). Paradise should have them up on their website later this week or maybe next week. International buyers can send me a PM for direct sales. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from lupinko: “I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware since I got them from Undamned earlier this year. Any suggestions? ” I can't recall if there was anything special about the SCV 360 stick or not. Do the decoder LEDs do anything? -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from SabreAZ: “have you guys updated the firmware to the latest? Rhetorical question, but I figure I'd ask anyway ” Listen to Sabre! This is good first step for anyone. Decoders may be old stock and not updated to latest firmware, even if purchased new. Quote from buddorz: “I still haven't gotten my XBONE controllers to work, but they're the newer variant that supports bluetooth as well, I'm pretty sure. ” I think when I got XBONE working it was with the first controller version, so I have…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Cat: “Dear Undamed Sir, May I please kindly ask if there will be support for the XBox One or PS4 - PowerA Fusion Wired Fightpads ? thank you and kind regards Sir ” Most XBONE/PS4 controllers are supported. I have never heard of PowerA Fusion controller, so I don't know if compatible. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings. When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise Arcade Shop. International buyers can also buy from Paradise, but if shipping calculator seems too high, you can buy directly from me (when they are ready). -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

I hate giving updates until the cat's actually in the bag, but replacement batch for the lost DB15s is shipping from my assembler now. Going FedEx this time. Will we see a double fail? Stay tuned. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Wall-Garants: “happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me. unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying. With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars. ” Yikes, that's $155 USD. If online shipping calculator is notably high, Parad…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from redsupra: “Hello! I've just recently acquired a 19xx and was looking to install an infinikey but when I looked for the gamecode in the list, 19XE isn't an option. ... Is this version of 19xx supported by the infinikey or is this going to be one that I have to maintain the battery for? ” Hey, sounds like you found a new one! Yeah, like xodaraP said, we have some dudes that can get it submitted to mame. @idc, could you generate a key from these files? -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from viperman3: “If anyone interested, Paradise Arcade Shop has Undamned USB Decoder Plus in stock. ” To be clear, it's the screw terminal version, not DB-15. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from tom5151: “Quick question for @undamned It looks like 1 of my UD-USB is not working anymore I have solid RED / GREEN light indicator as soon as I plug it to my supergun. Maybe I plugged it wrongly and sent bad voltage at some point Do you think I can do something to save it ? I've tried to re-flash it, but as soon as I plug it to my computer (even without power it up through my supergun), I can see the solid RED/GREEN led indicator. ” Usually, both LEDs on at the same time is supposed …

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from Derick2k: “Thanks, Im gonna probably need like 10-15 of these easy. Do you also happen to have a batteryless solution for the Pang/Super Pang pcbs? ” Yep! InfiniKey-Kabuki -ud