Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I get a solid green screen, and I found out why I had a friend solder the wires because I don’t know how and couldn’t bare to try. And he jacked the pad up where the key writing wiring goes for the clock the wire isn’t even soldered to it because the pad is done, all the others are soldered. So pretty much thinking I’m just going to have to purchase another darksoft Kit ‍♂️ +400 bucks wasted time to save up for another kit.

• belay that I found it

• Are these sold out I didn’t see them on your website anymore?

• So this is amazing and will be purchasing one of these since one of my screws broke on my darksoft fiberglass and I couldn’t find a replacement screw without spending an arm and a leg. And this will be going in my cabinet as the darksoft version cannot. But I am waiting so see what’s going to be happening with the cps2 casing??? Will be standing by and this will help me decide whether I need repaint and mod my own or buy this.

• <p> </p> Quote from xodaraP: “ @ThankMeNever what power supply are you using? ” my Stock blast city psu it’s not -5v which is why I got the negatron.

• What’s is this spitfire I keep hearing about? My negatron is one that was recommended to buy when I Bought my adapter they said to get one from dimensions engineering.

• I also did a cpu board test from the diagnostic test menu and it came up test ok.

• The sound light is on and the volume is up on the settings, how would I go about testing the sound Roms? I starting to think that they might be the issue.

• So I have this KI board that I can’t get the sound to play. I thought maybe it was something wrong with the negatron so I tested it on my MK2 board and the sound worked fine. When I start up my KI board I don’t get a ding but a constant loud staticky buzz. I tried sound test and don’t get anything still the buzz throughout the whole time the game is running. Game starts up and plays fine. I attached a video of what I’m seeing and hearing does anyone think it may be the sound Roms or maybe need t…

• This video doesn’t have the negatron hooked to the adapter but when it is connects it still has the same sound.

• So I have this KI board that I can’t get the sound to play. I thought maybe it was something wrong with the negatron so I tested it on my MK2 board and the sound worked fine. When I start up my KI board I don’t get a ding but a constant loud staticky buzz. I tried sound test and don’t get anything still the buzz throughout the whole time the game is running. Game starts up and plays fine. I attached a video of what I’m seeing and hearing does anyone think it may be the sound Roms or maybe need t…

• Cool I'll definitely hit you up because I like the neatness of your wiring, I got in my other one I ordered prior in. Another question I have is if anyone else when you play your game does it sound loud or is it eh mine is eh it's definitely not as loud as my other games when I play it and I have the volume cranked up as high as it will go on my blast city and I have the volume on max in the settings.

• [URL=http://s371.photobucket.c…563.jpg.html]IMG_3563.jpgu[/url] so this is what I just got in the mail, I just bought some wiring that somebody made that said it will switch it to be able to use mono audio I haven't received it in the mail yet. So When I used the adapter I still hear no sound which is what I think you were saying about that harness that connects between the two boards. I don't like the wiring itself of the wiring I bought just because I'm kind of a neat freak on how wiring looks…

• Curious I just bought one on eBay because I'm buying Primal Rage 2.3. I want to play it on my Blast City I hear it will play but not have any sound what exactly will I need to do to get sound for my Game, I'mm still so new to all this so I have no clue about all the bits and pieces and wiring lol

• Quote from XeD: “That kick harness only have enough for player 1. He will need a new kick harness or pin the one he has for player 2. Another option is to just get a cps2 kick harness and route it through the hole next to the power switch. ” I just bought a cps2 kick harness from windygames and a official extra button looms as well as a 1p and 2p harnesses from AGS, a blast city cp from eBay and about to order new buttons and ball tops and maybe new joysticks is the movement supposed to be so lo…

• I just bought a Sega Blast City and it was configured to play Pandora 4...it wasn't wired very properly as the second player isn't fully set up and the first player wires aren't connected to the proper buttons. I want to set this cab to play my CPS2 boards. So I'd rather just buy all new wiring set up so I can figure it it myself, hopefully looking for wired setups already put together. I don't know anything about crimping etc. if anybody knows where I might be able to buy these the info would b…

• Good Day All!!!

ThankMeNever - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from Derick2k: “You can try stripping the black paint on the sides to see if the cab has the original artwork under there, you might be surprise. ” Good Idea, I'm going to test a small part tomorrow to see if there is something underneath the darkness lol

• Good Day All!!!

Thanks guys, I only paid 300 for the cabinet, I wanted something not so expensive to start off, it doesn't seem to be in bad condition just needs to some work which I don't think will be too bad. Actual artwork, cp, I ordered a new marquee that will actually fit. I'm not really handy but with the research I've done since being in the forum, I think i'll be pretty good. It's a dynamo 25 inch monitor. I was thinking of at some point in time maybe making it also playing cps3 or I just may get a can…

• Good Day All!!!

Thanks all, I'm navy. Yea I'm loving it can't wait to fix it up and get some more games. Not as easy as I would've hoped it would be wish I would've started at least collecting the boards a long time ago lol

• Good Day All!!!

My name is Jessie, I live in San Diego I'm military and I'm new to the Arcade Cabinet collecting, I just bought my first cabinet yesterday Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter it's in pretty good condition but I'm going to do some work to it to get it where I want it. Just looking to get info make connections and expand my library.