Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from FakeNoose: “@Darksoft any plans for an updated or 'pro' version within the next year? I don't want to take the plunge with buying one if a new design is on the way. ” The hardware is finalized, but the software can always be updated with new features and bug fixes if needed. So you should buy one now and be happy. Please don't wait to be happy. .

• Yes, Ribbit is the game I speak of...

• Quote from seikenflyer: “How do you use that? Thank you. ” Quote from Darksoft: “its an extension for microsd cards. One end goes to where the microsd should go and the other end has a microsd slot. ” Yep, it's just an extension so I can easily remove the SD card without having to touch the multi-cart and risk damaging it. Works great for the CPSII, ST-V, and NEO GEO multi-kits.

• Home Arcade System

brentradio - - RGB's lab

Mortal Kombat II is a JAMMA standard board, meaning you can test it in any arcade cab that has the JAMMA standard wiring. I would try to find someone local and see if they will let you test it.

• And no one seems to know that this kit has Frogger 2!!!! What the hell, I didn't even know there WAS a Frogger 2. Yes, great kit and cheap too.

• Home Arcade System

brentradio - - RGB's lab

Quote from opt2not: “You’re in the shop right now, broskii. ” You know, that would be a cool name for a beer. Give me a Broskii Brewskii. You probably wouldn't be able to say it after you had a couple...

• I just checked mine and the roms are not labeled so I can't help you... C2Multi.JPG

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

brentradio - - Apocalypse's Projects

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Real Labels have a foil embedded in them to help block UV light and so far I've yet to find a satisfactory option. The few places I've found that have labels for sale in the proper material have ended up being too big to fit on an EPROM or too small to cover the windows for the games I'm interested in. currently I use black electrical tape as that seems to do a decent job of blocking UV, but like you I'd love to have a proper option. ” Couldn't you just cut a small p…

• Home Arcade System

brentradio - - RGB's lab

Quote from undamned: “Quote from brentradio: “Twitter is the lowest form of the internet ever invented ” That's basically how I feel about Facebook, lol.-ud ” Yeah, Facebook is a close second.

• Home Arcade System

brentradio - - RGB's lab

Quote from St4rwalker: “This looks absolutely brilliant anyone got the email address from him? I dont habe twitter account. Cant wait to buy the has end of jan. Possible? Cheers ” I'd buy one of each version, but Twitter is the lowest form of the internet ever invented and I refuse to use it.

• Quote from djsheep: “Also, FYI I've never had to power off when it flashes, I have the auto-reset firmware installed. ” I was thinking the same thing but didn't post it.

• Home Arcade System

brentradio - - RGB's lab

Quote from St4rwalker: “But, i really want to know if there exists power supplies w/o hazardous open contacts and 220V AC? Are there alternatives with a case protecting from electric shocks? ie. only lines outsides are 5V or 12V etc. Thank you! ” You could always build a nice box around it or even have a 3D one printed. Stay safe, looks cool, works great. That's what I would do.

• List Updated! biggrin.png System E to JAMMA adapter: @mastercello @lorenzo2mars (for Jean-Mix) @Mitsurugi-w => got one! (but need one more) @zizer @Derick2k @Nodoyuna @Alpha1 * 3 Ryantiger99 (email) @CoolFox @brentradio @Astro X @frsj8112 System E multi kit: @mastercello @lorenzo2mars (for Jean-Mix) @Mitsurugi-w @zizer @Derick2k @Nodoyuna Ryantiger99 (email) @CoolFox @brentradio @Astro X @frsj8112 @glstar

• Quote from Darksoft: “The current FW doesnt support loading NEOCD Images. ” So what you're really saying is the future FW will support loading NEOCD Images. Right?

• Don't let it get to you too much. I'm sure you will be able to get it going with the help of this forum. Which brand of SD card are you using? I would try using a SanDisk 64MB card. Those seem to work best. See here: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…tibility-thread/&pageNo=1 Are you using the lasted Firmware and Menu versions? Does your AES work fine with an AES cart?

• Quote from acblunden2: “...if a RJ45-to-USB cable plugged into a Arthrimus's EZ MC Cthulhu boards is then plugged into a PC and is recognized in a PC->Contrl Panel->USB Gamepad, would work just fine for MAME applications. ” And here I was wondering why I was so confused reading this thread.

• Quote from frsj8112: “I need these too ” Added to the list!

• List Updated! biggrin.png System E to JAMMA adapter: @mastercello @lorenzo2mars (for Jean-Mix) @Mitsurugi-w => got one! (but need one more) @zizer @Derick2k @Nodoyuna @Alpha1 * 3 Ryantiger99 (email) @CoolFox @brentradio @Astro X @frsj8112 System E multi kit: @mastercello @lorenzo2mars (for Jean-Mix) @Mitsurugi-w @zizer @Derick2k @Nodoyuna Ryantiger99 (email) @CoolFox @brentradio @Astro X @frsj8112

• I plan on posting about it when I get it finished. Stay tuned.

• Quote from Smurph: “Is that a custom CRT bartop? ” Nope, it's a real full size Dynamo HS-2 cab with the pull out cut corner control panel board. I did install the "lazy susan" myself. I've done some other mods to it that I'm almost done with. .