Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 291.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sega PAL dumps

Hammy - - General Arcade Tech Help

Excellent work as usual! I guess that galaxy force PCB is sorted now More good news for sega dumps system C got it's final PAL cracked in the last few days: jammarcade.net/wiki/index.php?title=SEGA_System_C

• Sad news one of the best arcade crackers lost Thanks for the guide! World rally is bad enough, this without instructions would be very hard to work out.

• It's a slice of toast If you have boards with chips looking like that i would swap them out ASAP. Chips will explode if there's a short inside (usually due to overvoltage or latch-up) See the 'golden tee 98' post for another bad example... Lucky there's 9 or 10 scrap football champs here for the chips. If it's 100% toast we can move the original parts etc onto a football champ when the convert is understood.

• The reason @'frsj8112 's pcb is the one to reverse from is the graphic banking chip is blown and needs removing anyway. Checking the lines will be simple when it's out of the board. Found the pics! Nasty

• Dude, that section is done.... With the above you will not get much, just the game running with a red screen. Just chill it's the graphics chip setup that's the problem. The games use different pins as rom banking, chip is used on many games in other arrangements. It's messy BTW

• Do you have the pics still of the chipset? Bet that will cause a stir

• Nice one, this has been in the works for a long time The repair log for this one will be brutal, and that's before working out the dead connections...

• Proto's are in, Footprint fits motherboard ok... So it's Build start... Nice to work with brand new boards after all the 1987 shite, such a breeze to solder Good luck...

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “@Hammy and I discussed this potential conversion quite a bit last year but I don't think we'll get much further until someone with an original Dead Connection PCB can trace out that logic IC for us. Thinking about it now, maybe the address routing is similar to other games that use larger program ROMs, I'll have to check some of my other F-System boards. There don't seem to be many potential conversions on the F1/F2 hardware but this seems like the highest potential …

• @cpsystem3 has the other PCB at the moment and is based in the US, best to send it there if he is ok with that?

• Some more....This should keep you all tied over till it's ready To run tinkle pit on the 'short board' with a quick wire hack : Source Code (21 lines)Video running: youtube.com/watch?v=ZleILcyXzfY&feature=youtu.be

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from Hammy: “Ok, sleep time now ” brother ... hope your NYE will be awesome this year ! let's hear good things after 1st of January ! 1 for me please ! ” Yes next year will be a lot better than this year Another 3d model, this time complete with parts....

• A massive thanks to @caius for helping getting this thing finished and getting the schematics translated to PCB correctly. Without him this would still be on 0.3 version and stuck in schematics format A test run is on order, hopefully she works! Ok, sleep time now

• Anyone trying to sell a dangar bootleg for 5K is a scammer. See the other items. All boards 3x real value and by the sounds of it the listings are wrong too! Apocalypse is correct, don't feed the dogs.

• Good news! A helping hand has appeared and the namco board is now on it's 3rd and final revision. I was working on it that hard yesterday the heat sink fell off my processor - the fan was going that fast LOL Lucky the work was saved The parts list is close to final = only the main connector left to add and a few mistakes to fix / error checking. The jat stuff has been dropped due to not worth the cost in roms and nobody can understand them... Of cause jap versions can be substituted in the space…

• Yeah £100 max i'd say. Thats what standard parodius conversion with real rom boards go for... Next time you see one keep it on the D-lo and just bid. When auctions are posted in forums more people are likely to bid.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Bootleg Sexy Parodius? page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o362817245 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…98954dbebb96ff6e6bfd2f4b7 definitely not an original Konami Sub Board/ROMs but it looks like it's replicating the ESC protection setup rather than having patched it out. ” Did anyone here get it?

• That's something! Would be interesting to get a dump from it. There's also some single layer bootlegs running FPGA's but they have graphics issues. (there was a soccer one on ebay for a long time overpriced...) Another thing, the originals have a pin header what i think is for programming the chip.... This bootleg has it too! I tested the same 'number' chip with another game and it did not run, the konami custom will be programmed data for each game like CPS1 i think. Maybe it's possible to get …

• Quote from MetalliC: “Quote from Hammy: “and a real atomiswave fan would be enjoying a new game for his driving setup. 3 year ago. ” enjoy how ? you can not play original dumps on Atomiswave. original AW dumps are totally useless in term of practical use.the only possible way to play teh games for free - convert it to NAOMI and use CF or Net boot. ” If the chinese can make a cart, and brizzo can make a cart i'm sure it's not that impossible. Let's be honest it's a lot easier to run on real AW ha…

• I have got to echo nem's (and others) frustration with these (and other withheld shit) The wait, the bullshit etc and now this hacked up release it's a joke really, they should of been upped the day they were dumped. Quote from Brizzo: “Kind of a shame people are experiencing them as conversions, they play no where near how they do on the AW. ” This, but that's what you get for withholding. Hacks are different but the unhacked versions are what really need to be out there. Instead crappy hack ve…