Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All the cheap T10 led bulbs you see on ebay will just be a small SMD board with a resistor inside the plastic housing on one of the legs. You could either swap the resistor or the reduced brilliance (6V vs 12V) may not be an issue, have to wait and see.

• Sega Megalo 410

tiff_lee - - General Arcade Tech Help

nah that's the Italian guy using the MW612ST. I was gonna message you saying I bought one but decided to hold off till I tested it otherwise its kinda moot and you'd only waste time looking into it. BenQ MX819ST, estimated delivery is 2 weeks from the US to Aus, eurgh. We'll see how it is when it turns up. What's also interesting is that my two megalo's actually have different mirror mounting arrangements. The gutted one I bought had a broken mirror, there was various shards of mirror inside it …

• Are you set on incandescent bulbs? you could just put a T10 warm white LED in there for that warm glow from the coin slot

• Someone on here (from South America I think) did a similar repair and it worked out ok, fingers crossed for you

• Sega Megalo 410

It is what is commonly known as the Blast City I/O board, so in terms of wiring and functionality the readily available blast city manual will have the wiring diagram (given the lack of megalo 410 documentation). I've gone with a cheaper short throw now only USD$200 with near enough the same brightness and contrast ratio. Only downside is that is has a fixed lens (hence it being much cheaper) but I don't see that being an issue just not as easy to setup. The Trapezoid mirror isn't a major issue …

• Sega Megalo 410

Only have the original rear projection setup in one cab the other was gutted and left to rot as is often the case. This thread documents a strip down of the cab pretty well forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=62384.0 looks like it uses the same speakers as the Blast City

• Sega Megalo 410

Not wanting to derail this thread but seeing that it is about the mighty Megalo 410 I just noticed both of mine have the VS kit installed, was that a standard feature? Also have some weird aluminium overlay. On one cab its on the inlay panel, on the other its on the control panel. eMkscad.jpg FJpQH71.jpg The cabs themselves oT5CzJz.jpg 4eDckwv.jpg

• Sega Megalo 410

Quote from OsirusANZ: “Quote from djsheep: “Paging @OsirusANZ who recently pimped one of these out. ” Haha yeah we spoke over Facebook when they picked them up. The 36in monitor I have in mine has seemed to disappear lucky I bought it when I did. ” Any pics?

• Sega Megalo 410

Yeap that's my mistake I was planning to use MW632ST but its neither here nor there, the MW621ST went out of production nearly 7 years ago, the 632 replaced it and is still the current model hence better availability. The mirror bolts to the frame, rotate it so the mirror is facing the front of the cab and the brackets on each corner line up with holes in the frame. The italian guys setup is nothing unique as such, that's the exact principle on how the original worked, he just removed all the tu…

• Sega Megalo 410

Just more info for reference to put in the thread. I linked this on facebook but here it is again, half way down this thread ukvac.com/forum/sega-megalo-wi…creen-50_topic365313.html the guy made his own rear projection screen using proper fabric (had no fresnel lens). Also the Megalo410 video on youtube with the BenQ MW632ST, the build thread for that is here arcadeitalia.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22833Let you'll need to signup to see the images

• Gundam 4p

tiff_lee - - Namco System 246/256

The final picture is the shed completed? looks like an office space! good work. Gone to some lengths there with that insulation will be nice and comfortable in the winter!

• Sega Megalo 410

Yeah that's fair enough, cost should always be a factor in any project I suppose you just need to determine your budget and desired outcome. For me personally the main draw of the megalo 410 is the fact it has a massive 4:3 screen. Sorting the projection screen wouldn't be that difficult it sounds more daunting than it is, you could literally make a frame with some thin timber, or even better thin aluminium/steel, thinner the better to maximise screen size. The most expensive part of all of it w…

• Sega Megalo 410

No drama here I'm just making an observation

• Sega Megalo 410

Always baffles me what people do with these, as whenever they come up for sale the critical parts are always missing. As I said on facebook fresnel lenses are missing and obviously you're missing a mirror assembly. Any chance of a pic showing the other side of that mirror? I'm wondering if it actually has the proper frame behind it given its not the correct shape. If I were you Id fabricate a slimline surround bezel to sit behind the glass and mount rear projection fabric to that, problem solved…

• Fair to say but would perhaps be the lesser of two evils here. I'm curious as to what the case colour is and how any 'yellowing' has been observed. Thinking of the most common cases being green/grey/blue ...... and yellowing on them? if anything OP perhaps give them a light sand with some fine wet n dry paper say 800 grit on a small test area that brought up a manky green case of mine.

• What colour is the case? not as if they made a white case which would show a obvious yellowing In my experience CPS2 cases are brittle enough already and wouldn't use any bleaching products on them.

• The only way you'll know for certain is as suggested above you need to consult the engineering drawings for your building, everything would just be speculation and what old mate down the pub told you. Think of the candys as just furniture, you could of just as well had 4 fully loaded bookcases with the same weight if not more weight.

• Speaking of 'Negatrons' someone shared this on a facebook group ebay.com.au/itm/DC-DC-Step-up-…69925477?var=413683323196 cheap as if fitting yourself, rated at 400mA not sure how accurate that is or what the quality of the output is like , a real Negatron is rated to 500mA. Think i'll get one and compare to the real deal.

• Form Organization and layout.

tiff_lee - - Forum News

Quote from PascalP: “I like the nested topics, a lot clearer now as the list got longer and longer.... But where did the Namco 357/369 categories go? I would create a Namco category with sub-categories; - System 10/11/12 - System 246/256 - System 357/369 - Other Also I would like to see a 'general Cab' topic ” There never was a 357/369 section, all post relating to Namco stuff is generally orphaned in the 246/256 section

• Quote from plasia: “Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is across all different Gundam anime and was absolutely huge popularity-wise. Please note: This is a 2v2 game, the arcade mode can be fun but that's not where the greatness is. You need to play it 4p, which means 4x System 2x6 (or 256…