Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from PascalP: “Wow, only €125? Must have sold it too cheap then ” Anyone with one at a reasonable price for me ? Been looking for one for a while....waiting for the repro !

• got them ! thx man!

• CPS2 4 Player Harness

Barth0lin0 - - Project Showcase

nice! might make one for myself now! @arcadeqc check that!

• @Frank_fjs Pm'ed you thanks!

• down for a md2neo!

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “In your scenario, you'd want to: Run the RGC cable as per normal. Insert a 3.5mm cable / adapter into the Minigun 3.5mm connector. This will cut audio to the Minigun DIN. You don't need to connect the opposing end to anything, it's just being inserted into the Minigun 3.5mm connector to disable audio being output over the DIN. Something like this for example: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…037d4152e3875d1ce5a53802a Feed the CPS2 RCA output into your amp. You can't disable …

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Nope. Audio from the jamma edge never gets passed through. The 3.5mm audio input of the eTim scart kit is switched and therefore cuts audio from the DIN input. Simply run a mini DIN 8 cable from the Minigun to the eTim adapter. This takes care of video. Run a twin RCA to 3.5mm connector from the CPS2 RCA output to the eTim adapter 3.5mm audio input, boom stereo audio output over whatever your eTim scart adapter is connected to. Audio from the Minigun DIN output (jamma edge…

• UD-USB Decoders

Barth0lin0 - - Temple of the Undamned

Need one adaptor if someone have a spare thx Sim

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Barth0lin0: “good news desoldered everything. Reflowed the 6 pins on the motherboard and resoldered the infinikey. Now it works! Probably a bad pins connections or a short under the infinikey pcb. thanks guys ” Unfortunately, problem is coming back. I now loose the video signal after a few minutes of play. had a white screen yesterday. Any idea ? Should i try installing another infinikey ? Cap replacement? thx

• Quote from p-ridge: “Does the RGB SCART output require something like the OSSC/Framemeister or the RetroTINK RGB2COMP in order to convert properly to consumer-level displays ” Yes. Consumer TV don't accept RGB signals. So a OSSC or a RGB2COMP or a supergun that can use a Genesis HD retrovision cable is necessary. Quote from p-ridge: “p SCART-to-composite adapter ” Scart to composite adaptor is on a RGB to composite converter so it's normal it doesnt work. Quote from p-ridge: “SCART-to-HDMI video…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

good news desoldered everything. Reflowed the 6 pins on the motherboard and resoldered the infinikey. Now it works! Probably a bad pins connections or a short under the infinikey pcb. thanks guys

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from undamned: “Quote from Barth0lin0: “revived a dead SFZ3 board (REV 7) with a infinikey. easy install. Game booted! was super happy. Played for an hour and shut down the PSU. when i powered on the PSU, green or black or pinkey screen. Game doesnt boot up. i need to let the PCB " cool " down an hour and then it works again. if i quick repower on the PCM, same thing: blue screen. Sometimes the game bootd up to the main screen or player select screen and then the "suicided screen" comes ba…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from jassin000: “is having an issue receiving/writing the key from a cold boot ” In fact, it seems to be the opposite. Cold boot works but "hot" reboot fails. sometimes its boots until the select fighter screen and then fails.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Infinikey issue? revived a dead SFZ3 board (REV 7) with a infinikey. easy install. Game booted! was super happy. Played for an hour and shut down the PSU. when i powered on the PSU, green or black or pinkey screen. Game doesnt boot up. i need to let the PCB " cool " down an hour and then it works again. if i quick repower on the PCM, same thing: blue screen. Sometimes the game bootd up to the main screen or player select screen and then the "suicided screen" comes back. Rechecked 4 times my sold…

• Decided to make a custom one with a IDE 34 pin connector and 2 DB-15 connector. A lot of small soldering but easy project!

• Quote from Barth0lin0: “thx for everyone's input. It seems it's not a Taito F2 board issue. It's not a minigun issue either! Everything works and sync on my another PVM (1341) which have an external V-Hold adjustment knob. same cables, same minigun. Will have to mess in the service menu of my giant PVM 2950 to see if there is a manual sync adjustment that can be done. will keep you in touch later today! thx ” Got it! Just had to be very patient. This PVM has a "auto-sync" feature on startup. Fou…

• thx for everyone's input. It seems it's not a Taito F2 board issue. It's not a minigun issue either! Everything works and sync on my another PVM (1341) which have an external V-Hold adjustment knob. same cables, same minigun. Will have to mess in the service menu of my giant PVM 2950 to see if there is a manual sync adjustment that can be done. will keep you in touch later today! thx

• Quote from rsignal: “Maybe this game needs a little more voltage at sync signal with this monitor? I'd try replacing R11 (150 ohm) with 300 ohm. It should be in the adequate range, but I'd check anyway to be sure. What is the actual voltage at R4? ” R4 ? R11? educate me plz R4: Jamma pin 4?

• these are the cables i use retrogamingcables.co.uk/sony-pvm-scart-converter-bnc retrogamingcables.co.uk/SUPER-…tellivision-Panasonic-3DO This PVM accepts CSync, all my consoles with CSync are working on this TV.