Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Matan - - Temple of the Undamned

Excellent work, I'm interested in getting one.

• Hi all, I've build a rig for my MVS and willing to connect it to a Sony consumer TV that supports RGB via scart. Do I need to place resistors or capacitors on the r,g,b and sync lines? What about power to switch the TV to RGB mode? Any diagrams (proven once, not from Google) will be appreciated

• Hi all, I'm looking for Virtua Racing main filter board, or if can someone map the pins on the main board that are connected to the filter board to their ending on the filter board, I'll be able to wire directly to it. Here is a picture of the port on the main board: image_zpsiahxupvb.jpeg Thanks all in advanced

• I'm on the prototyping stage Will consider manufacturing jamma harness for these projects. Btw, I will start my next project hopefully this weekend, Virtua Racing

• The theme song does tend to stick

• Hi all, Proud to anounce that the project is complete Getting started - the game board requires +5v to operate, but to be precise you should aim to +5.2v on the game boards itself (and not on the PSU output or supergun). This game is one of those PCBs that require higher amps so you will need to keep that in mind. Daytona USA arcade PCBs: 1. Main baord including: rom board, cpu board and video board - stack of 3 boards 2. 839-0683 - filter board 3. 837-10652 - sound board 4. 837-10539 - I/O boar…

• hi all, Do I actually need the driving board for the Daytona USA PCB for it to work or is it just for the force feedback purpose? Thank you,

• Hello all, I've been working for some time on a SuperGun that will allow meto enjoy my few but selected arcade pcbs'. The idea was a simple,sleek design that will include several features such as:2 player support, S-Video support, kick harness support and internal PSU. Here are a few photos of the project: Before and After. It was succesfully tested with:MV1C, System 16, System 32, ST-V, CPS1 and CPS2. It's called Arcade Board Players model ABP-01. Will work on some adapters now for my Turbo out…

• The ABP-01 Supergun

Matan - - Project Showcase

Helloall, I've been working for some time on a SuperGun that will allow meto enjoy my few but selected arcade pcbs'. The idea was a simple,sleek design that will include several features such as: Not toocosty, 2 player support, S-Video support and a kick harness support. Hereare a few photos of the project: Before and After. It was succesfully tested with:MV1C, System 16, System 32, ST-V, CPS1 and CPS2. It's called Arcade Board Players model ABP-01. Willwork on some adapters now for my Turbo out…

• Virtua racing

Matan - - General Arcade Tech Help

hello all, Im currently waiting for the Virtua Racing PCB to arrive. My plan is to create a Jamma adapter to use with my Super Gun. Has anyone had any experience with virtua racing in terms of pinouts?

• Dear all, I'm building a supergun for the first time. I read about the fact that MVS has some sound issues when using a standard jamma connector. I got a wiring diagram from Google indicating some switches that are need to be used, it was not so clear to me. Please share your experience and wiring diagrams if possible. Thank you all in advanced

• Hi there

Matan - - Introduce Yourself!

I'm new to arcade PCBs and in the process of building my first Super-Gun. I bought the MV-C1 board and the Sega Titan with the DarkSoft's excelent Multi-Cart. Looking forward to learn new stuff